posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 04:49 AM
Bundaberg Distillery experience December 2001.
1. Arrive Distlillery en route from Cairns to Sydney,
2. Do organised tour.
3. Go to bar with two drink vouchers.
4. Discover that second voucher is to sample recently released Bundy Draught (rum-coke bar premix).
5. Meet Byron Bay exile who hates Byron Bay during school holidays.
6. Co-operatively obtain all drink vouchers from assembled pensioners, daytrippers, designated drivers, and willing donors.
7. Consume 18-20 Bundy variants each.
9. Drive Sydney, event-free.