It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't reply to threads and I can't access my private messages?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So today, I logged in to chime in to some threads I read offline. For some reason I can't reply and I can't access my personal messages. All the other icons I can click and get access or function. What's going on? Very strange....

Best regards

Kratos

ETA: And I'm missing a lot of post from the last couple of months. Censorship?
edit on 3-6-2014 by Kratos40 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
When i get on ats with my iphone or ipad i get the same issue something re loading the page usually works.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

I'm restricted to one post a day some days other days nothing, other days as many as i like. Although I don't think its this site doing it seeing I've had my facebook & hotmail accounts cancelled they even barred me from answering questions on yahoo answers health pages think that was something to do with me telling people that the FDA is a terroist group though LOL (although I do think that that one deserves a thread on here but I dont think ATS will let that one run for long seeing I can prove they are)

I guess when you can prove that the earthquakes are being done deliberately your story is bigger than eddie snowdens hey

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

The only explanation is that you have JavaScript disabled.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Wow! Just by YOU posting this, I can I now able to write a response. What is going on?

Thank you,

Kratos

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=17996285]Kratos40[/p

Got the same problem but on 'chat'. Is chat disabled?

Regards,

Bally

new topics

top topics

join