It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen confronts Nancy Pelosi on NSA spying (video) :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere
Mealy-mouthed response from a slimy person. What else would you expect?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
no she can't fix it in the 6 years since bush.....why? because the big boner, a republican, has been in charge for the last 4 years since bush....you do have some grasp on how congress works don't you?

What about the first 2 years after Bush? Was the Pelosi Train shackled by Boehner then as well? So if you have the majority in Congress, and the Executive to boot, you still get to blame Bush and Boehner? Those poor Democrats just can't get a break!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Very quickly the conversation leads to democrat this and republican that.

Divide and rule…

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Please tell me you at least see the humor in blaming Bush after 6 years.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
As I listened to her babble....this came to mind.

Nuff said

edit on 4-6-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yeah, she's pathetic. Can't stand her or Reid or really most of the Democratic leadership.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What a blithering, f'ing idiot. That would have made as much sense backwards.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
My god could this women be any more of a basket case? Like I have said many times before, a straight jacket and a padded room is what the old mentally ill hag immediately needs. In fact, throw that lunatic Harry Reid inside the same room with her. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Please tell me you at least see the humor in blaming Bush after 6 years.

They blame anyone but themselves. I got that. Not humored.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada

originally posted by: thisguyrighthere

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Metallicus

They don't want to 'fix' anything.

It's funny either side can blame the other while both of them fully support what's going on.

What is really funny is that Congress and the House ALWAYS blame the president while it is only the executive's job to sign legislation into law; it is Congress's job to write the laws. So.... why are we always blaming the president for congress's shortcomings?
And Most politicians make full use of (all if not most) of the logical fallacies to progress in the political realm, or save their a$$e$ when it suits them. Get to know your Logical Fallacies; and you will see them attempt to use them on a constant basis.

Sigh.......yet another example of double,triple,quadruple think etc.

Always denying and believing that all of this is down to simple basic greed etc..

The biggest logical fallacy of all, is the one that tells us all that this is normal, and will always happen.......I beg to differ, some "group" that is likely more than human, are behind it all, and always have been.

And they love it when people attack one another to find the problem, a problem that can not be found, so blatant lies are believed, WHOLEHEARTEDLY, that we as HUMAN, are the only problem.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
OK, first I want to say that I am not a fan of Nancy Pelosi or anything she says. However, people are attacking her because she was caught off guard and stuttering, yet I have heard Ron Paul, whom I do support, get caught off guard and stutter like that and hear people on ATS say "He nailed it."

To be honest, that really should not have been an unexpected question. I am more surprised by the fact that she didn't have a scripted answer already prepared for that. She should have seen that question coming from a mile away. That is what bothers me by this. The fact that she didn't have a smooth, scripted answer seems a bit peculiar given the fact that the question is on the forefront of many Americans minds, especially the young people who care enough to pay attention to politics.

The presentation is not the important part. It is the words. Would you rather have a smooth talking salesmen say pretty sounding lies, or Someone who stutters the truth? I am just saying, attack the words not the presentation.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm

The presentation is not the important part. It is the words.

I beg to differ.

Body language and delivery is very important when listening to someone talk, especially politicians.

This is a classic example of a career liar, that could not find a single smoke-screen in their vast arsenal of retorts.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
And these are the fools you Americans elect? No, really, that honestly is a sad reflection on your part. Before you say, I would never vote for her, or even, I voted against her, more than 89% of Congress are just as corrupt as Pelosi is, and their opponents were also just as corrupt. And even if you voted against her, it is still a sad reflection because this is the "American" system that you so pride yourselves on? Really, having even just one Congressmember as dumb and corrupt as Pelosi is enough grounds for American Revolution II since something is wrong if Pelosi (or Sessions) makes it to Congress...America bless you!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If Americans are so concerned about the NSA, their politicians or their rights under the declaration of independance then they should do something about it. Whining and moaning on sites like ATS will change nothing, there are so many on here who scream when gun control is mentioned. Yet their rights are being systematicaly watered down by countless executive orders, it is time you all woke up and stopped moaning, take off the star spangled blindfold as the US is certainly not the country it was 20 years ago, so whos fault is that? the peoples or the corrupt politicians?

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

I see she managed to stammer in some blame on the Bush administration. Always someone else's fault, eh, Nancy? Typical liberal thinking. Never your fault - always someone else's.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

This is a classic example of a career liar, that could not find a single smoke-screen in their vast arsenal of retorts.

And you don't find that suspicious given the topic?

And no, a career liar on top of their game would be more smooth. I am telling you there is something not right.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
She reminds of the fake interpreter for the deaf in Africa.

She talks with her hands. She did not make one coherent point.

You hit the nail on the head - she talked AROUND the question and didn't really answer. She would interject with a "No" or a "yes" but then her attempts at explaining were "ummmm, uhhhh" dizzying!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join