It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen confronts Nancy Pelosi on NSA spying (video) :)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
My hats off to this kid!

Listen to this bumbling moron Nancy Pelosi try to spin her way out of his question.

Flawless victory Andrew Demeter ! Good on you boy!

Teen Confronts Nancy Pelosi on NSA. 16-year-old Andrew Demeter

edit on 0428083064268rd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
She reminds of the fake interpreter for the deaf in Africa.

She talks with her hands. She did not make one coherent point.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
at one time, she was 2 heart beats from being POTUS.

OY!

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Boy did she get chopped up !!

Definitely was caught off guard with no answers.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Did you catch that....?

#BlameBush

Maybe she doesn't realize (or hopes those kids don't realize) Obama has had plenty of time and opportunities to stop the NSA strampling the 4th amendment.

One sick witch, that Pelosi!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I would like to summarize the video for those of you who can't or don't have time to view the entire video. At the end she blames Bush for the NSA overreach. Seriously, she can' fix it in the six years since Bush.

You can't make this crap up.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Im so happy for you guys, at least behing in the losers coner you get some giggles and happiness between fake elections.

ALl politicians are corrupt.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Wow, that pelosi is a tool. She didn't say anything rational and didn't answer the only question. But pelosi is a politician, none of those snake oil salesmen make any sense. I just find it hard to believe this thing was elected to do anything, I would have to ask who did she b**w to get that job? (and even that is a scary thought, can she really even do that right?)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Im so happy for you guys, at least behing in the losers coner you get some giggles and happiness between fake elections.

No one said they weren't all corrupt. Everyone here is just responding to the complete stupidity of Pelosi. There is plenty of stupidity in Washington to go around.

As far as the 'losers corner' it is always the American people who lose.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
You can tell just by looking at her that she has some serious issues.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

I don't think all of them are, but I believe a lot of them are.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Nancy stumbles on being asked anything much more complex than how she chose the ridiculously over sized baubles she wears like a walking Christmas tree.

She's one of many who have literally been in public office since before a Peanut Farmer decided to run and 'give 'er a shot'. Time for the OLD OLD OLD timers to retire or do whatever antiques do when being put somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Wow, that pelosi is a tool. She didn't say anything rational and didn't answer the only question. But pelosi is a politician, none of those snake oil salesmen make any sense. I just find it hard to believe this thing was elected to do anything, I would have to ask who did she b**w to get that job? (and even that is a scary thought, can she really even do that right?)

Cheers - Dave

If the Peloser's day job performance is any indication of...
OMG Dave I'm going to have nightmares for a month.
Quote me... "lipstick on a pirhana."

Back to the OP already in progress... the Dems had plenty
of time to mess this up and haven't. That means the agenda
is being upheld because everything government touches that
would benefit the people IS messed up somehow, sometime.
Hegelian budgeting into the stratosphere, "Hey we messed up" -W

I've never known anytime an instance when something these
people did that worked went without some kind of horn blowing.
'Let's give credit where we can justify our existence' kind of deal.
And I'm sorry for the later reference to the brass instrument too:
we've got a derecho coming in at 0230 and bad blows happen in
threes, God help us.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
LOL

Always amusing to watch Pelosi go full retard.......

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
As I started watching, I thought, she should just blame Bush, and it was about that time...........
Un------fluckin--------believable.

Are there any democrats in the USA who have enough integrity to accept anything as their fault?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
These clips of supposedly very successful, powerful and wealthy people falling flat on their faces should be shown to schoolchildren to bolster their self-esteem.

Anytime you feel like you can't do something or you're afraid to do something because you might not do it right or perfectly just remember these are some of the most powerful people in the world who make fools of themselves everyday and nobody cares.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I would like to summarize the video for those of you who can't or don't have time to view the entire video. At the end she blames Bush for the NSA overreach. Seriously, she can' fix it in the six years since Bush.

no she can't fix it in the 6 years since bush.....why? because the big boner, a republican, has been in charge for the last 4 years since bush....you do have some grasp on how congress works don't you?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You are talking to republicans. of course they don't.

Obama invaded Irag, caused economy collapse, NSA, TSA, Drones!

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

no she can't fix it in the 6 years since bush.....why? because the big boner, a republican, has been in charge for the last 4 years since bush....you do have some grasp on how congress works don't you?

They don't want to 'fix' anything.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Majority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) found themselves on the same side again Thursday, both defending their Wednesday votes to maintain the controversial spying program that lets the National Security Agency collect Americans' phone records.
link

It's funny either side can blame the other while both of them fully support what's going on.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thisguyrighthere

originally posted by: jimmyx

They don't want to 'fix' anything.

It's funny either side can blame the other while both of them fully support what's going on.

What is really funny is that Congress and the House ALWAYS blame the president while it is only the executive's job to sign legislation into law; it is Congress's job to write the laws. So.... why are we always blaming the president for congress's shortcomings?
And Most politicians make full use of (all if not most) of the logical fallacies to progress in the political realm, or save their a$$e$ when it suits them. Get to know your Logical Fallacies; and you will see them attempt to use them on a constant basis.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join