It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt, Aztec, Atlantis and Mars Pyramids...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Frosty

Why build pyramids? simple.because man is dumb.What do you find inside pyramids? INFORMATION.rituals,burials, storys, their entire civilization written in pictures so even if you could not understand the language, you still had atleast a general idea of what they were talking about. Yes, it took huge amounts of effort but thats because man wasnt meant to make them.If man built all the pyramids, how do you explain the ones on the Moon and Mars. They left them on the moon and Mars for the smae reason. INFORMATION. They knew man couldn't handle that kinda of info all at once so they had them on Luna and Mars.They probably had some idea of starting new life on Mars even though it looked dead.After that idea failed, they used the energy grid network to transport them to another planet more hospitable.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Pyramids are stargates. One from Egypt to Aztec, thats why cultures and what not are so similar. And at one point mars, and i believe even the moon. maybe venus.

Hans: They aren't terrible similar and the time difference are substantial. The reason you claim that is ....????

New chambers have recently been discovered in chambers in pyramids of Giza, which door handle is made from interplanetary rock.

"Interplantery rock" yeah sure. Evidence please? LOL - wow new chambers too and nobody seems to have noticed. Enlighten us please AATS

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
These pictures of pyramid structures on Mars are absolutely amazing.
I think Darwinism and religion act as a distraction to the real origins of our existence. I believe through top down control of knowledge, people at the very top who know about this, are probably laughing at the on going debate of Evolution (Monkey to man etc) and Creation (Made earth in 7 days).
Accepting this theory, could provide a massive link to the origins of life on earth.
I remember reading about this in David Icke's the Biggest Secret a while ago but I never looked up these pictures at the time. Not to mention the mysteries of Atlantis, Balbeek, Giza.
Religion and Darwinism appear to be an accepted mainstream debate that provide a distraction.

Just like, politics really; irrelevant in the bigger picture.

mars-earth.com...

[edit on 14-10-2009 by IrnBruFiend]

<< 1  2   >>

join