It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oddly Specific Dream - Fabius?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It's probably a good thing I don't do drugs. My brain apparently is weird enough as it is and I never, ever, ever have normal dreams but the one I had a couple of days ago was so oddly specific that I was able to remember enough weird details to make me want to ask what people think of it. It was during daylight morning hours because my schedule for sleep is from about 4AM to 12PM.

I had gone back to my childhood home and it was somewhat different - like someone had furnished it a bit better and my mother was there - she passed away a couple of years ago. She looked annoyed that I had showed up and sort of told me she had a different life now and she was waiting for Fabius to show up because he was her friend and her ride to a town next door. She said I could stay until he showed up though...So, we go out to walk up the driveway and it's night and there's about 8" of snow on the ground and I'm having a tough time getting up the hill to the top of the driveway because not only am I slipping and sliding but there's this extremely strong smell of sulphur, so bad that it was burning my nose when I breathed. I kind of knew it was a dream at one point and thought it was extremely odd that I was smelling something so strongly.

Well, we wait and Fabius shows up and he's an older black guy in a grey crossover SUV, very polite and chatty. As we're talking I look up into the sky and am a bit startled because there are actually star clusters in between the clouds and I look further and think "there's the moon" but it's actually what earth looks like...

I just thought it was odd that I pulled out the name Fabius and that weird nose burning sulphur smell...none of those things have anything to do with my life. I have never been around anything that reeked so bad and a chemical engineer friend said yes, sometimes it does burn the nose.

WEIRD.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EveStreet

Oh, I forgot to include the following dream...I was talking to a person that was a tree in the woods nearby my childhood home... And then afterwards in the same place as my childhood home I was able to experience being a water spirit in the creek and an air one...because I saw a dragonfly while I was water and then I while air I was able to fly with the dragonfly...Yeah...how's that for weird?? Officially weirded out. Yep.

join