It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles - Why are they here?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
why are they here?

...mooning the locals.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Yeah, the AZ triangle was more than a mile wide... silent and those close enough saw texture and distortion ... either from an energy field or unfamiliar material and that sighting certainly happened. I was inside that night, but I've spoken to enough people to know.

Anyone have any real documentation on the size of this craft?

Probability would suggest that the craft over AZ was as terrestrial as any other aircraft. In fact, probability would suggest that this craft was in reality a B2. The B2 was revealed to the public about 1 month later, and, has the exact shape of the AZ UFO...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

I would tend to agree but for their description of it overlapping their neighborhood ...which is several blocks wide... so I very much doubt it was a B2.

Heck, our governor who ridiculed it at the time just came out and said he saw it... and it was not a B2... way, way too big.

But as far as "ours"... the stuff I'm learning on this site, especially lately in the aircraft threads thanks to Zaphod and astr0, would point to "ours."

Interlocking black craft hundreds of meters wide in the shape of chevrons with new propulsion certainly fits beautifully... though I'm still fairly certain there are 'others 'about, too.... but we seem to be "catching up."

Smart apes we are...

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
They are stealthy.... And we are badass so we fly badass objects.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I would tend to agree but for their description of it overlapping their neighborhood ...which is several blocks wide... so I very much doubt it was a B2.

Heck, our governor who ridiculed it at the time just came out and said he saw it... and it was not a B2... way, way too big.

But as far as "ours"... the stuff I'm learning on this site, especially lately in the aircraft threads thanks to Zaphod and astr0, would point to "ours."

Interlocking black craft hundreds of meters wide in the shape of chevrons with new propulsion certainly fits beautifully... though I'm still fairly certain there are 'others 'about, too.... but we seem to be "catching up."

Smart apes we are...

Yes, well all that is fine, except that it is all subjective. There are NO objective reports on the size of the craft. Humans tend to overstate the strange, thus the reports of it's size are probably overstated...

The ability to judge size in the dark, without any reference also complicates things. This next item will probably not be well received, but...this idea of "interlocking chevrons"?

Others need (seriously need) to take another look at the problems (engineering issues) involved in the design of spacecraft.

Firstly, the idea of a "chevron" as a shape for a craft...leaves no space for balanced technology deployment...i.e. the balanced placement of sub-systems is rather complicated by the "chevron" shape. A true triangle or other appropriate shape would seem vastly more logical.

The idea of "interlocking" shapes is interesting, however, just how does One do that with a chevron? And, more importantly...what advantages do interlocking craft provide? Compare these advantages with the disadvantages...I think you will find that interlocking craft is not such a viable idea as once thought.

Also, there are no other craft that "fit the bill" better than the B2 for the AZ sighting...as much as y'all want it to be something else...there has never been a second sighting of the AZ craft...if it were something built here, we would have heard from it again, if it were ET's craft, we would have seen it parked near the Sun...well perhaps not, but, we would have heard of it again IF it were not the B2.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Weeeeell, knowing the chaps and chicks who described seeing it, I tend to believe them and trust their descriptions of it when they told me it "stretched from there (points to hill at N-W part of valley their neighborhood sits in) to there (points to roof of large strip mall barely visible to the N-E... at least a klick away)."

And the reaction from one young poop-kicker who has never, in my memory, acted scared of anything going number one (at least) in his drawers when this thing floated over him doesn't sound like a reaction he'd get from even a cool, high tech plane like the B2. He said it was something "wrong and awe-full."

It's a great theory re: the B2 and fits everything but witness testimony. Pet theories sometimes come to bad ends.

You are entirely right about people's varying skill level of observation... and the folks I spoke to could be totally lying or wrong... but I don't think so, for what that's worth, and perhaps more importantly, many others corroborate their testimony regarding the scary size of it.

Edit: And there is existing testimony from a pilot who was in the air and saw it that night (actually there was still light on the western horizon so it was still easily discernible) who said he could have, "...easily landed on one of it's wings."

And as far as triangle black ops craft that interlock to form huge, stable platforms in the stratosphere... I have no friggin idea as it's not my testimony. Just something I read on the internet... heh... a few threads over that-a-away.

edit on 7/21/2014 by Baddogma because: add

edit on 7/21/2014 by Baddogma because: same

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Oh, Tanka... I forgot to point you to the odd posts from astr0 in the aircraft/tech forum... one is the "Weird California Sighting" thread here... going off the rails at page 10 or so...

Weird Sighting in CA

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Black triangles are just the imagination playing itself. They are three individual ufo orbs travelling in flight formation, the human mind gets the idea that there is something solid between the three lights, there is not, it is see through.

a reply to: nOraKat

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I would venture that these things are not all just one phenomena... in your case, you are probably right about lights traveling in a triangle shape... but I think there are a few different odd things happening on occasion and one answer does not fit all instances.

As far as this AZ sighting and others, a darker structure WAS seen between the lights... especially as it was late twilight for much of it.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

"Going off the rails" I couldn't have said that any better, myself.

To be honest, it was slightly too far out there for me to really process, much less with any kind of logic, lol. And I've a MSME and have been involved with several think tanks, both, in the aeronautical/aerospace and defense sectors. Then again, anything is possible I guess?

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Certainly, enough people on ATS including myself, have seen these black triangles, they ARE real.
Why they are around, us ordinary folk may never know.

We have all read the comments of... my cousin in the Army..., my brothers wife..., my next door neighbour in the Air force, my 3 star General friend......etc etc....all talk quite frankly about seeing the Triangles at US bases, at 3.00am or something etc.
There are some very good videos of triangles from the UK, flying over London and in the country side.
Even with my own experience, I was at a swap meet a couple of years ago and walked past 2 random guys talking and jokingly said, so you've seen ufos?. Whence the older chap (60s) said, he never tells anyone but in the mid/late 1980s he observed a huge black triangle craft in the sky while driving his car in a mainly open country area. He said the thing was huge and he observed smaller triangle craft flying into portholes on the side. He said not only did he and his wife stop, his father in law following in his car stopped, as did a few other people.........when he told his father in law they should report it etc, his father in law went crazy and said not to be stupid, noone would believe you etc etc just forget about it...which he did.
Now that was from a random someone who I didnt know, without me even mentioning triangles, obviously wanted to get it off his chest, and tell someone.
I'm not convinced that his sighting was a secret US project, to start with, is wasnt even in the USA.

Triangles are there, who and what they are, is the mystery.
I know I'd love to know like most others, just as much as the saucer shaped mysteries.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: weavty1

Really, I'm just answering to say I love your avatar... but, also, to agree that the more I learn the more lost I become in regards to my world view.

When I really recall the things I've judged to be 'possibly true' in my years of studying this stuff ..and everything else really... then I'd have to say that if even one or two of those surprising bits of info are correct then we have our commonly agreed upon construct of reality largely, if not completely, wrong.

If I read that quote from Hamlet to Horatio again I'll go off the wagon... but it's so very true.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Act 1 scene 5 - Brilliant bit of philos, no?

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It's a great theory re: the B2 and fits everything but witness testimony. Pet theories sometimes come to bad ends.

Well...it's not a "pet theory"...just a theory.

If yall want it t remain unidentified, so be it...What I know is that it has only "appeared" once (to my knowledge, and as far as I can remember, no other craft has ever done that...they all seem to turn up again and again, with this single exception.

Also, it does not belong to any of the four species currently visiting, nor is it a Terrestrial craft of the "accepted" description. Earth is currently unable to realize such a design...especially when it was seen.

In any case it was a one-shot thing, and is now irrelevant.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Yes... it remains a conundrum, although the hints delivered in the aircraft tech threads certainly offer a possibility, although admittedly a thin one considering it was in early '97.

It could have been something else out of the multiverse... but that isn't very helpful.

And sorry, didn't mean anything by the "pet" remark...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Yes... it remains a conundrum, although the hints delivered in the aircraft tech threads certainly offer a possibility, although admittedly a thin one considering it was in early '97.

The first hand built non-RK BT was flown in 1953. To answer a question before its asked, yes, yes indeed we are getting assistance from an unusual technological source.

We also have a time table to work to.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

I know it kills people inside to have this knowledge and not be able to share it... it would me, anyway.

Thanks for that tidbit... it will give me something more to look at. And yeah, I'd assume a time table... it's fairly obvious from media alone... I think.

My father (and others) saw two orange plasma covered "saucers" cavorting for nearly an hour over a highway in Nevada in '52. That same trip had him see a huge, hulking sphere of the same color traveling over the Pacific off San Francisco.

Ironic he saw that in a car after being a B-17 bombardier and pilot in WWII.

That, and certain other sightings I trust, seems to predate our tech... though not by much.

Anyway, thanks... again.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: conundrummer

originally posted by: LogicalRazor
Because we need to test covert/stealth aircraft before asking tax payers to fund a fleet of them to the tune of several billion dollars. Of course people jump to conclusions and misidentify these things, but that's a whole other story.

Why test top secret craft over civilian population centers? Its not like the military doesn't have huge testing areas with fences and guards and stuff.

Unless there mission objective is to do with populated areas. Then you HAVE to use them there.
edit on 24-7-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

"non-RK"?

I assume by your previous posts that the 'unusual source' is a breakaway human element. Do you know when the breakaway point occurred?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astr0

non-RK BT

Just wondering; does this have a real world meaning? or it is just some BS shorthand yall invented.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join