It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles - Why are they here?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tomra
People tend to say its this or that. I think we are looking at several different things that might appeaar to be the same just like the UFO phenomena in general. Its probably a vast array of different thing.

Why not ' a vast array of vehicles with similar plan forms due to the technology utilised, but wildly different mission sets and capabilities'?

Say for instance, 'all have the ability to vanish to the naked eye, and all of them when seen right over head induce sudden almost overwhelming fear' similarities but then 'some are small, fighter aircraft size, others, holy dammit they are hoofing great things that seem to defy earthly explanation'.. Could they be used by the same people? absolutely yes they could.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There are lots of cases, many who have seen the same thing I did. www.ufoevidence.org...

There are also books on the subject as well.

Read my thread in full and there is lots of speculative information there as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have only one distinct sighting event of a 12' spaced triangle of mercury-vapor colored orbs that were rigid in their spacing "( - : ) configuration
...I immediately thought the objects were perhaps Owls in a flying formation (about that size) which were reflecting the Street-lights not more than 20 yards north
~ but the rigidity of the orbs, in the spacing, led me to think otherwise ~ (it seemed more of a delta wing drone craft)

this was in Phoenix, 11 PM, around Dec 3rd ~or 24 hrs before~
and the weird twist is that the triangular light object returned... it followed Camelback Avenue going E to W earlier
and glided over my head some 20 minutes later on a W to E path...

I decided I seen a 'Drone' of some sort. perhaps an anti-gravity vehicle, but an Autonomous Drone which was making test flights over the lighted Avenues of Phoenix (this was witnessed by myself, alone, only 3 months before the famous
Phoenix Lights incidence(s))

I have an idea that the Black Triangles & triangular lights are both military vehicles, maybe some of the 12' smaller ones are Drones... the huge 1 mile big Triangles I think are not one huge craft ---But( are dozens/scores of smaller units joined together to form a huge object (lets say a launch platform in the sky)...

remember that Buckminister Fuller gave us the geodesic dome comprised of may smaller geometric triangles (but angles to result in a Dome) instead of just a flat Triangle... I believe that these autonomous Drones/Triangles/silent aircraft are the result of present technology here on Earth and not from outer-space

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
We don't have enough information to make an educated guess as to what they really are and where from.

edit on 7-6-2014 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The one I saw, was absolutely one craft. It was cohesive in shape and design, the edges were in straight lines which converged in the manner of an elongated triangle or arrowhead. I remember dimish lights on the bottom that were like they were glowing from within a highly localized fog just around the lights. The texture of the bottom was like hanging city scapes or giant modular boxes in a variety of sizes but all squareish. It has a circuit board like look to it over all when taken in totality. It absolutely defied gravity, it was completely silent, it displaced no air, had no smell or gave no indication of its prescence other than the small lights , which caused reflection in small sectors and allowed for perception of the modular nature, and the fact that it blocked out the arc of the milky ways spiral arm spilling across the night sky.

If it is us, I venture to say it is us more probably something similar to us IE an interdimensional craft, or it is an extratemporal craft and is us from the future. If it is in fact alien in nature it is from a civilization I would presume is far older than our species even in order to be able to get here.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

You seem to be missing my point and yet you seem to sum it up. Could it be anything? It absolutely could! Why not?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: immoralist

I find all observations of this phenomena interesting. What do you mean by "extratemporal craft"? I tried to google the phrase but found nothing. You also say "it had no smell" which begs the question, how close were you to the craft you observed?

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You seem to be missing my point and yet you seem to sum it up. Could it be anything? It absolutely could! Why not?

No - you are missing the point.

They are ours, based on identical technologies but varied mission types. Like an air force of craft that can click together like lego and make bigger versions of themselves. Or chevrons, or Octagons.

Ours, all ours, every single one of them.

Ours. Earthlings.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astr0

They are ours, based on identical technologies but varied mission types. Like an air force of craft that can click together like lego and make bigger versions of themselves. Or chevrons, or Octagons.

Ours. Earthlings.

I do not know what "the" point is. I did however make a point myself and i think you missed it but by all means, you could very well be correct. Actually, in my book you probably are as i do not subscribe to the ET theory myself when it comes to black triangle observations.

Care to share your inside knowledge as you seem to be pretty confident in having the answer to these observations?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You seem to be missing my point and yet you seem to sum it up.

Ours. Earthlings.

I said more-or-less-the-same-thing but said they were organized to fit together...as components

from my post above yours
...I have an idea that the Black Triangles & triangular lights are both military vehicles, maybe some of the 12' smaller ones are Drones...

the huge 1 mile big Triangles I think are not one huge craft ---But( are dozens/scores of smaller units joined together to form a huge object (lets say a launch platform in the sky)...

remember that Buckminister Fuller gave us the geodesic dome comprised of many smaller geometric triangles ...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
I said more-or-less-the-same-thing but said they were organized to fit together...as components

from my post above yours
...I have an idea that the Black Triangles & triangular lights are both military vehicles, maybe some of the 12' smaller ones are Drones...

the huge 1 mile big Triangles I think are not one huge craft ---But( are dozens/scores of smaller units joined together to form a huge object (lets say a launch platform in the sky)...

remember that Buckminister Fuller gave us the geodesic dome comprised of many smaller geometric triangles ...

If you read through my posts to a thread by a member 'BASSPLYR', they had a sighting. I said to them very specifically 'take a camera with you, you will see it again', and voila, they did indeed. Also to point out, the disturbances they missed in the first sighting (as it was very brief) were present in the second.

You are 100% correct. Smaller the triangle, the lower into dense air it is designed to operate. The 'three football fields wide' are actually a medium sized air vehicle compared to the habitats and mesosphere 'satellites'.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tomra
I think I meant that it lent nothing to sensory perception, though something which is the size of 8 football fields and is only a couple hundred feet into the air presumably would put off some sort of odor from its propulsion system from displacing air or SOMETHING I would think

By extratemporal I just meant something that possibly came from the future back to the past, lets say to collect genetic data for an unknown reason. My wife and I were directly under the craft but it was MASSIVE.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Like an air force of craft that can click together like lego and make bigger versions of themselves. Or chevrons, or Octagons.

Octagons don't form a regular lattice, but hexagons do.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: conundrummer

Not my quote, please correct.

------

Immoralist, thank you for elaborating on your opinion

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18016743]conundrummer
Like an air force of craft that can click together like lego and make bigger versions of themselves. Or chevrons, or Octagons.

Octagons don't form a regular lattice, but hexagons do.

Have you gone through all the posts I have made? Propulsion, skins, operational areas, reasons for existence....staffing, fuel,... Different models, different roles - Everything bar the unit name and motto.

Because of you had, you'd of read 'smaller ones can fold up to fit in a C5 Galaxy'. They are NOT rigid. Not by a long shot. Eight triangles do make an Octagon.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Have you gone through all the posts I have made? Propulsion, skins, operational areas, reasons for existence....staffing, fuel,... Different models, different roles - Everything bar the unit name and motto.

Because of you had, you'd of read 'smaller ones can fold up to fit in a C5 Galaxy'. They are NOT rigid. Not by a long shot. Eight triangles do make an Octagon.

Eight triangles make up an octagon, but octagons don't link together to form a lattice unless you also allow squares. Hexagons do, though, and they're also made out of triangles.

No, I have not gone through all 540 posts you've made; didn't seem necessary to comment on shapes fitting together.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

a reply to: conundrummer

Not my quote, please correct.

------

Immoralist, thank you for elaborating on your opinion

Sorry dude, was just trying to single out was Astr0 was saying, but the system won't let me edit after 4 hrs.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
'won't form a lattice unless you allow squares'.

Guess they'd better inform the square docking craft then. If you need one that is to dock at the habitat, which the Octagons wouldn't do. They'd simply carry out a six week mission, lose a couple of their fellows whom then rise upwards into chevrons with spare capacity and dock at habitat to refuel and give crews R+R.

Or else just go down to the oceans surface, refuel and swap crews from a nuke boat.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
They are here because we made them
2nd

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Astr0 Any remote chance they need a graphics system designer? Wayfinding systems, documentation design and organization, website builders? Branding systems for different levels of security and need-to-know access?

My fingers remain crossed (Although I am Canadian...but are we assuming that just the US is moving forward with this? Wouldn't national borders mean nothing to this kind of joint venture?)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join