It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has This Man Solved The Roman Dodecahedron Mystery?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So, the roman dodecahedron. What this truly is, is a representation of "Metatrons Cube" there's 3 different versions. 1 is used to integrate the self. 1 is used to release energies from self. 1 is used to Manifest. The knobs are there for handling and to connect to your energy field.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
In geometry, when you do the section where you make ideal shapes with a compass and straight edge, a perfect 5 sided object is the first thing you find you can't make. That is, unless you go off the page, into three dimensions. So to ancient geometry buffs, concerned with creating perfect angles, the dodecahedron would be cool enough to brag about.

As for the knobs and strings, my guess is that it served the same purpose as your grandparents used slide rules in their highschool days (before calculators existed.)

Tie the string to one knob, pull it across a bunch of other knobs. Measure its final length, and consult some sort of table, and the result will probably be the answer to some math equation, which a modern person would want to use a calculator to figure out.

But, they didn't have calculators.

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
In geometry, when you do the section where you make ideal shapes with a compass and straight edge, a perfect 5 sided object is the first thing you find you can't make. That is, unless you go off the page, into three dimensions. So to ancient geometry buffs, concerned with creating perfect angles, the dodecahedron would be cool enough to brag about.

I just have no idea how it is possible that they were making such ideal geometry forms with just "law-skilled advices"; they were needing some geometry calculus...

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oannes
It could be a representation of the divisions of the heavens. There is an ancient belief that the true Earth is actually shaped like a dodecahedron. The Egyptians, and Cherokee hold similar views on this topic. They actually said that these were holes ,eyes or halls leading to other planets/star systems. My theory is that these halls lead to ancestral home worlds. Lyra, Sirius, Pleiades etc. The Egyptians called this Star walking. This was the afterlife ability to traverse the heavens at conscious will. In other words, the Soul and Mind leaving Earth for reaches far beyond. This would be achieved using your Lightbody. I found more details about ancient math stuff on plainmath.net... when searching for solutions to high school geometry and trigonometry questions and answers. So, the physical body has restrictions. The Soul/Spirit has none. This could also explain how the ancients could know about distant star systems. They didn't need rockets to travel through space, just there Souls and consciousness.

I bet that the ancients also achieved success in astronomy via their poor knowledge of mathematics; it's a unique way. Overall, it is well-known that they discovered everything about astronomy by studying algebra and geometry.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join