It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
My name; Lonnie Wayne Craig, Sr.Chaplains Director of United Faith Ministries of Fort Worth(newage-unitarian) based. I set up a weblog regarding my clinical death @

I wrote tons of stuff on the subject & is now in process of becomming a PBS/KERA channell 13 special within the next 4-5 months. (fingers-crossed)

A word of (knowledge) for many of you on what to tell all the "religious"
dictators you run across; God CANNOT hold you responcible to LIE about a
(resurrection) that you were never a witness there unto. & ANY GOD who
demands that you lie about your (witnessing) is no greater than ANY GOD
that was carved into common stone. besides according to all the carbon-14 data we now have; The Gnostic gospels show that the resurrection in question was a (vision) only- besides, if man was "created" to live forever- why was he given an appitite since an (appitite) was not needed in order to keep living...?

[edit on 30-11-2004 by lonniex50]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Welcome lonniex50

hope you enjoy some good debates here..

not sure i truly understand what you mean by you clinical death though

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'm guessing OBE???

Nice to meet you...though you'll likely think differently once we start debating religion, hehe....

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Howdy, howdy, howdy. Enjoy the board.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Welcome, I'm going to go read your blog now. Good luck getting that on the air, and make sure that you let everyone know in advance if you do so that we don't miss it.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Lonnie. Post well and post often.-j; )

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Welcome on board ATS

Im sure you will find many things of interest, So take a peek around and if you need any help feel free to u2u me

Asala

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
hello everyone
I am new to this forum; but I am one who enjoys taking part in forums. It is a great way to meet new people around the globe and this website has some great up-to-date info relating to politics and global issues.

There isn't much to say about me; except you will only hear from me when there is a topic that I know is relevant that I know I can share with others. I like participating on a more intellectual level.

I really like reading posts from members that have interesting websites attached relating to the post topic.

I am really looking forward to getting to know people on this site. It looks like a very good site.

love, light and peace to all of you

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
How do fellow our post sounds interesting. That Jesus resurrection was a metaphor for the initiations of long-standing dying-rising legends seems to be pretty well argued. Do you bring something to this from your perspective of the clinical death you mention?
Good to virtually meet you

top topics

join