It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well... this is me...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
[size=12]?

I do have a large nose... not sure what that has to do with anything.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
William,

You say you have been researching a lot of this conspiracy theory stuff for decades, and you are also a self admitted skeptic.

Have you ever had any personal experiences (UFO sightings, ect)?

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Have you ever had any personal experiences (UFO sightings, ect)?

Not personal, though I've interviewed several dozen "abductees" while part of MUFON at the University in Buffalo.

Of the full spectrum of things I used to feel were reality, perhaps 20% of those feelings remain... so I suppose that means I'm 80% skeptic.

posted on May, 29 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Not personal, though I've interviewed several dozen "abductees" while part of MUFON at the University in Buffalo. Posted by William

Any of them have what could be interpretted as "Milab" abductions?

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
William, I know we don't agree on many things and lately we have had a few beefs with each other. It doesn't matter what you do or say to me I will always care about you and respect you. You were the toughest on me about my friend. Sometimes I think it is more of a personal thing with you, not the usual thoughts that most people have (he is a con man or nut case). I know you would like this subject to just stop. Just think of it this way, when you eat a good piece of cake it has icing on top. I'm like that piece of cake and my friend is the icing, if I'm around the icing is too.

You have a big heart and a soul, you may be lost on your path, even if you don't think you have a soul or a path. Many times in life we turn off our path for a learning experience and find our way back once we learn. The important thing is to keep a open mind and not think we know it all or understand everything around us. Some things are meant to be a mystery or cause confusion in our thoughts. Like the bible, life is a parable and everything we experience in life shouldn't be taken literally.

I'm curious to who your son is. I bet he is like a shadow behind you. He probably doesn't post much and when he does, its probably not in the alien, religion or secret society sections. He's probably a computer nerd and into the math and science fields. Your clue that he has a avatar didn't help much and probably is a misleading clue. LOL I bet he's not as scary looking as his dad either.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So is that you in the Ace of Clubs card?

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
So is that you in the Ace of Clubs card?

You should be able to focus in on his posts and that picture and there you will find the answer

*Ain't he a cutie though*
Mags

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
might be far fetched but is ur son Simon??????

or is it quiksilver even though i think he's from NC not NY??

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You should be able to focus in on his posts and that picture and there you will find the answer

*Ain't he a cutie though*
Mags

Did I say I have an on/off psychic switch?

Like anything, when it rains, it pours. Otherwise it's a drought. I'm in the cycle of drought. Or maybe he has an excellent psychic shield.

Well, if it's him, he is a cutie.
Not too many men look good bald.

Do you think he will respond to my question?

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I can tell you it aint Quicky because him an i are friends and i know that his Dad aint bald. LOL keep guessing.

posted on Jun, 12 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Do you think William would post that picture to portray himself if the picture is not William?

Why/why not?

Head shaving to give the look of baldness is quite trendy amongst men at my gym.

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Fake baldness & fake redheads. What's next?

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Pec and calf implants and socks down trousers are nothing new.

I think in 100 years time the sub-average male of the species might want to elongate his skull a little to give the impression of greater brain mass and supposed intelligence. (There will be less size queens and more intellectually thirsty women).

Of course, that's still after the brain augmentation chip implant. I think I'll get to have one of them in my lifetime.

*S*

posted on Jun, 13 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
After looking at it a couple of times, yeah, I can see that pic being William.

Although, have to be honest... William, your first avatar you had when I first showed up is what is stuck in my mind when I read your posts... the Screaming Monkey

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join