It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing People with Real Superpowers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

The math guy's brain does math in the same place that controls motor skills. So it's not really supriseing when you think of how many calculations it takes to make you run or throw something.

The old man is a gun quick draw . He's really amazing!

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

Oh, lol. I thought you meant he could draw pictures really fast.

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Thought so. Definatly a video worth seeing!

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

I was looking for a video of this guy that paints pictures in a crazy way, then when he is finished, he turns it upside down and you can see what it is.
I found it on my face book page, but no way to share the video here.
He is amazing!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I remember this guy who was on America's Got Talent a couple years ago who did these immaculate sand paintings of famous portraits and stuff like that just by spreading the sand around with his hands. He did them in under a minute usually. It was utterly amazing. I don't know if you've ever heard of that, but I'll try to look it up.

ETA: Joe Castillo youtube page Lots of cool vids on there. Don't know if it's superhuman, but 99% can't do it, so... He's a deeply religious guy, an inspirational and motivational speaker. I was rooting for him to win that year.

edit on 3-6-2014 by dfens because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dfens

Yes, I saw that too. I love that kind of stuff!

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I found the video I was searching for on Y/T. Yea!!

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Youve been watching this show, rt? Some amazingly super real life people doing amazingly super human things!

Stan Lee's Superhumans
www.history.com/shows/stan-lees-superhumans‎CachedSimilar
This series follows Daniel Browning Smith as he scours the globe for comic
legend Stan Lee, looking for real-life people with unique genetic traits. Find out
more ...

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

No, I hadn't seen that.
Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I'll have to give it a look.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

That picture for Liam Hoekstra is bogus, but the story is real. He is no longer a toddler and has developed into a normal kid, he even has an open facebook page if you are interested in keeping up with the youngster. His family pictures don't even come close to that roid boy lol.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

The real question is does the condition this boy suffers from cause low body fat?

Just a decent metabolism will result in low body fat.

Then perhaps I was wrong... but something inside me still thinks the parents are not innocent bystanders here.

Well it was their genes that gave their offspring this condition, Or I assume it was.

Being such a rare condition is it known what causes it?

Is it a dormant gene that waits for a catalyst to activate it?

Is it environmental, is it cause by GMOs?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Its been around for I think 4 seasons and always features at least 4 people with amazing and un-natural abilities. Quite amazing show. Youll enjoy it!
MS

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Princess bride was awesome too.........

Princess Bride was awesome, great movie. It all makes sense now though, Andre was obviously drunk in many of the scenes. I really noticed it when he was chatting on the boat with the Spaniard Inigo Montoya, my favorite character in the movie. Here is the scene below. Anybody want a peanut?

This next one here gives a glance into his time on the set. It seems he was a little sad in his life, and that makes me sad for him, because as a young Man watching the movie back then, he had a certain gentleness about him in the film that was separate from his wrestler image.

Oh and concerning the little guy who was born with abnormal strength. Well, I don't blame the parents whatsoever. This kid was born genetically strong, and he was going to lift, climb or throw things from the very beginning. It's almost like he has the body of a toddler Ape, or Chimp.

And even if they did, or do end up profiting off of it, as long as he is not forced to lift weights or anything like that than I see no problem with it whatsoever because who knows what discrimination he possibly will face while growing up.

Think about it, I can see it now, Oh what, you're extremely strong? Sorry, you can't wrestle on our team, we don't want to be sued by one of the other kids parents. What, you want to play football? Nope sorry, you will hurt the other guys when you tackle them. How about baseball then Coach? Can't do it, you have the ability to hit the ball a lot farther than the other kids, Tuff break kid.

And the politically correct madness continues on and on and on. This is the reality of the times that we live in. People, or Governments mostly, pick and choose who to discriminate against, and who to protect. In the second video, Andre even addresses exactly what I am talking about. So yeah, make some profit to add to your college fund if you can. More power to you. ~$heopleNation

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join