It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Launches Propaganda At TROLL Level

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The amount of self professed Russian defenders in this thread has reached troll level.

A prime example of the typical ATS poster who cant read!

I never said Russia action were NOT wrong. In fact there are despicable. But that does NOT make them terrorists.
Plus just because Russia actions are despicable does not mean us in the west smell of roses either!

You can be anti Russian and also not a brainwashes USA/NATO supporter.

Life is not black and white.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
DP
edit on 3-6-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Wow that is a lot of hate piled on the US, and a whole lot of love towards Russia in that post.
Troll on.

I'm gonna quote Tina Tuner, and say "What's love got to do with it".

This isn't about Russia or commies ... go on smoke some more pot, maybe the smoke will clear long enough for you to see some light.

This is about the US, and it's European allies ... our government hear, performing treason against us.

What, you don't have a brain big enough to go ask questions and wonder why you are so stupid as to be focusing on some minor squabble in Ukrania, that mostly is upped by a few pro-nazionalists. While at the same time the entire Chinese military is being sold weapons of mass destruction, and they go around marching in boots and prepare to be "the peace keepers of the future".

That doesn't ring any bells in your pot brain ... serioulsy?

But you are pro Russian so won't see reality, only bad weak US is all you know and have been brainwashed into.

I'm smart enough to look beyond the propaganda and see it for what it is. Putin is never going to go to war, period ... and all it ever amounts to, is a bunch of brainwashing mumbo jumbo to get people like you all rallied up about communism and russians. You're too busy with your anti-semitism hatred, and pumped up nationalistic pride, to see reality.

While at the same time, your government is busy selling technology and WMD's to China and Iran ... while they play the "we didn't do it" card, by claiming to be against them ... but that's just a game they play on the news. But miraculously that same technology is being sold out of American companies ...

DING DING ... is there a bell ringing somewhere?

No, don't listen ... those Nomads in Afghanistan are Taliban, it's ok to kill Talibans because they're Talibans.

Right?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Do you know what I find kind of hilarious? While there is this thread on a "White House launches PROPAGANDA at troll level", there is a correspondingly opposite thread that declares that "Documents Show How Russia's Troll Army Has Hit America", located here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How about both countries are engaging in information warfare upon the internet? That's probably what is actually happening. It's just humorous to see the similar accusations of utilizing the internet to influence public opinion being launched at both countries at the same time on the same forum both using "troll" terminology. LOL.

It's times like this where I think, it's no wonder that people are confused these days.

PS. For today, I put the score at 20 love with Russia up to serve.
edit on 3/6/14 by WhiteAlice because: added ps

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

Exactly.

Think it shows both counteys are getting dirty.

I dont see a right or wrong, just alot of hypocrites.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ergaomnes

My point was,the USA has gone in to advise Ukraine on how to deal with the pro-Russians in eastern part of the country.Now we have all this blood shed going on and its the civilians that are dying more than the separatationists.You didn't see that with Crimea since not a single shot got fired.

Shame on the USA for leaving civilians in the cross-hairs.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZiggyMojo
Guys those are paid ads.. they ARE NOT whitehouse.gov ads.. That link is there to make you believe its official. See above BOTH links it says something about ad variations or advertisements. This is the internet folks.. Its a tricky marketing tactic used by third parties to get you to click on links. That isn't to say that I support our current administration or the White house with much faith.. But neither of those pictures set off an alarm for me. I work in the world of internet applications and development and what's happening here isn't the White House Trolling you.. It's a 3rd party company trolling you. Everyone who clicks those links generates revenue for them.

That's not how it works though...paid advertisers actually have to pay money to google for every click on links that are linked through the ad boxes...I know because I have to pay money for clicks when customers click on my ads...says it right on google's AdWords website...

Only pay for results -
With AdWords, you can set your daily ad budget and change it whenever you want. And you only pay when potential customers click on your ad to visit your website.

Propaganda existed long before the internet of course it will only continue on the internet. That being said, I don't think the WH purposely planted ads regarding what was proposed on ZH, they may have the keyword spy in their list but that isn't surprising/weird.
edit on 3-6-2014 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
another Ukraine thread full of b.s.
okay im game, again. if I can figure out how to put up pics, I have copies of the emails kiev was having with the eu about starting all this from back in February. anonymous Ukraine hacked them and posted them. I screen shot them for those who have short memories. in the meantime this video is couple months old, but very good with quite a bit of information that was recorded and obviously forgotten.

ohhh, and to the idiots who keep claiming Russia is there with pictures. your liars. those pics where all retracted by the paper the very next day. will search for retraction but funny enough, cant find the articles or the retractions. I recommend highly, everyone start screenshotting all information on this crisis. on both sides!
edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: content added

found them. ahhh. there is more also.
www.washingtonsblog.com... /05/new-york-times-admits-russia-sending-pro-russian-fighters-ukraine.html

edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: add

more:

they have the screenshots of retraction in paper on video.
and I know there is even more retractions. cmon ats you are really slacking off super bad here. I really don't have the time for this kind of stuff but it is soooo damn obvious. ill keep on digging and saving.

here is the article talking about another retraction, this time focusing on those pictures.
www.prisonplanet.com... html

if these other links aren't up to par for you, then how about someone who spent 30 years in congress and the only politician I have any respect for. anymore.
ronpaulinstitute.o... rg/archives/featured-articles/2014/may/05/another-nyt-‘sort-of’-retraction-on-ukraine.aspx
edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: adding

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
since this all began the troll angle has not been hard to spot. I would actually have to say it is the most transparent thing obamas cabinet has done up to this point.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

Wow that is a lot of hate piled on the US, and a whole lot of love towards Russia in that post.
Troll on.

This isn't about Russia or commies ... go on smoke some more pot, maybe the smoke will clear long enough for you to see some light.

I agree with the sentiment of the rest of your post but why this bit? or is it some type of personal dig?
I'm sure many who agree with you have also smoked vast amounts of pot, one here for starters.

edit on 5-6-2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2014 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: khimbar

Looks like dual purpose propaganda. Smear Putin, and at the same time deflect from the aid our government is giving to terrorist groups. Par for the course these days.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Do show me proof of actual Iranians in Syria to then.
By the way that source isn't reliable.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Title of the thread should be "ATS LAUNCHES PROPAGANDA AT TROLL LEVEL"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join