It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Launches Propaganda At TROLL Level

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Guys those are paid ads.. they ARE NOT whitehouse.gov ads.. That link is there to make you believe its official. See above BOTH links it says something about ad variations or advertisements. This is the internet folks.. Its a tricky marketing tactic used by third parties to get you to click on links. That isn't to say that I support our current administration or the White house with much faith.. But neither of those pictures set off an alarm for me. I work in the world of internet applications and development and what's happening here isn't the White House Trolling you.. It's a 3rd party company trolling you. Everyone who clicks those links generates revenue for them.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Mmm doubtful it has anything to do with Russia.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

The prevent war part would suggest a civil war, that was obvious tho

You're suggesting that, not me. I'll keep saying that, too.

Whats occurring in the Ukraine is subjugation of a people that don't want to fly the EU flag from their capitol. Thats not a "civil war".

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Hundreds of look a likes?

Hardly

I only see two in your oft repeated look alike "proof" posts. Thats no proof at all of anything expect propaganda bombing of the idea that the "Russians are coming, the Russians are coming". Like crazeywok said, its old as the old Cold War.

I'll point that out as often as you blame the Russians for whats happening in the Ukraine.

Feel free to check some of my threads there are a number of busted Russian troops, Russian agents, tourist protesters etc, that have all been caught inside Ukraine aiding and training a handful of separatists... There are also hundreds on the web you can go and look at

And no I posted 3, which is still 3 cases of proof positive of Russian intervention and meddling in Ukraine national integrity

Just as Ukraine, NATO, the EU, US, UN has been telling you to which you refused to acknowledge time and time again, fingers in ears la la la la lah etc

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

The prevent war part would suggest a civil war, that was obvious tho

You're suggesting that, not me. I'll keep saying that, too.

Whats occurring in the Ukraine is subjugation of a people that don't want to fly the EU flag from their capitol. Thats not a "civil war".

Yes I agree there are also people in Russia who don't like Putin perhaps funding a civil war in Russia and arming them is now legal ?

There are Political minority's in every country, but when a country starts arming them to rebel that's where it is illegal HTH

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

There are Political minority's in every country, but when a country starts arming them to rebel that's where it is illegal.

Exactly. Paying billions to a fringe Neo Nazi thug group to stage a coup in Kiev was illegal. But par for the course in American Diplomacy.

Those were American dollars, by the way. In case you hadn't noticed the call to defend "American Interests" awaaay over there. How could one miss all the main stream "news" on that?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Perhaps you can explain why they have been pictured in Georgia, Serbia etc? And why most of them are wearing no insignia and face masks?

Never said Russia wasn't in there. But they are special forces unit not terrorists.

Are the NAVY SEALS and Delta force that operate under cover in foreign country terrorists?

Where have all the supposed greystone captured troops gone ?

Likley Russia I bet.

But that not terrorism that's just a foreign nation capturing people illegally quietly.

Is the USA a terrorist country for there rendition programs?

It's a proven fact Russia has troops on the ground in Eastern Ukraine and has rammed tem to the teeth

Not denying that.

Is the USA a terrorist state for arming the Taliban in the Russian/Afgan war?

There is absolutely no US or NATO troops on the ground as Russia has accused

pfft there are USA and NATO special forces operation that go on all the bloody time round the world.
We are just better at keeping them quiet. Plus we have drones do our dirty work.

Again just because Russia has troops on the ground does not make them terrorists!

And seeing as people on ATS cant read. I dont support Russia actions in any way. I'm only pointing out the ridiculous misuse of the word terrorist.
edit on 3-6-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

There are Political minority's in every country, but when a country starts arming them to rebel that's where it is illegal HTH

No doubt its illegal. But the USA and most of NATO don't exactly have a soap box to stand on.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
That may have been behind the reasoning in not closing shop in Afghanistan .If they cant get a new one they may be settling for some of the older ones just to keep the pocket change rolling . a reply to: intrptr

Like when we "left" Iraq? All the airbases are still there. They still need to be manned and maintained. Renaming the troops in Afghanistan "contractors" won't wash in Afghanistan. They never intended to pull out. Just propaganda for the grist mill for Americans with ADD.

Besides Opium, Afghanistan is a major source for wealth in minerals and a strategic necessity in the region. It buffers Russia borders Iran and commands the Khyber Pass

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The amount of self professed Russian defenders in this thread has reached troll level.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

There is no "russia defenders" on here or elsewhere ... just people tired of hearing horse dung.

The US with Nato have been playing the nazi card, of anti-russianism. Taking Russia apart, one piece at a time ... and Russia is playing Russia, waiting for the opportune time before engagement. Backing off, just like they did with Hitler, and Napoleon ... and waiting for them to freeze to death ... or in this case, go bankrupt.

Meanwhile, US and Europe are bankrupt and losing good will around the world. Pictures of US government agents beating up women, homeless and disabled people, to death. Spreads around like mushrooms.

The fact of the matter is that US is a bunch of cowards ... they've never won a war in their life. They didn't WWII, the russians did. The germans were so scared of the Russians, that they ran into Uncle sams arms, in hope of escaping their wrath. And in Berlin, you can still see the remnants of the large scale "executions" the Russians did, in revenge. Bullet holes ... everywhere.

Vietnam, Korea ... losses

Afghanistan, a bunch of nomands riding donkeys. Here the US, with NATO are proud to present their mass murdering of Nomads in the desert, that have front loaded rifles and travelling with their Donkeys. It's biblical ... kill'em all ... along with their donkeys. Pictures of it, spreading around ... like mushrooms.

The people of Afghanistan were better off with the Taliban in charge ... and today, a Taliban is targetted ... just because he's taliban. It's genocide, but that's OK .. because it's Americans doing it.

And Iraq, they were better off with Saddam Hussein in charge ... but the US came and liberated them, by maiming and brutally murdering women and children, and who can forget ... Abu Grahib. Civil war is still going on in Iraq, the death toll increasing day by day ... but hey, it's OK, cause it's US that does it.

And this US, the biggest hipocrite and liars that ever have existed ... meanwhile, while they're lying about "freeing" the world.

Chinese Military Parade - The largest peace keeper in the World

They arm the chinese up to their teeth ... who proudly walk around, with their new US made equipment, helmets ... displaying it up with pride, in the spirit of Berlin 1937 and Moscow 1985.

www.youtube.com...

All in the name of peace ...

The US and their allies ... are traitors to mankind.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Saudis Brand Obama Regime Terrorist Organization:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Yeah but is Russia advising the Kiev government to do this like the USA?

www.thedailysheeple.com...

I have found these videos on other sources as well as you tube.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

You cant compare Russia with the US. The US is always out for a fight, think they can rule everything and everyone. Probably Russia took some safety measurements, but can you blame them?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ZiggyMojo

Yeah right. Each click cost money, only google profits, what would be the point there?

You can't say for sure its not the gov advertising there, nor its not the gov advertising there.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
a reply to: TinfoilTP

There is no "russia defenders" on here or elsewhere ... just people tired of hearing horse dung.

The US with Nato have been playing the nazi card, of anti-russianism. Taking Russia apart, one piece at a time ... and Russia is playing Russia, waiting for the opportune time before engagement. Backing off, just like they did with Hitler, and Napoleon ... and waiting for them to freeze to death ... or in this case, go bankrupt.

Meanwhile, US and Europe are bankrupt and losing good will around the world. Pictures of US government agents beating up women, homeless and disabled people, to death. Spreads around like mushrooms.

The fact of the matter is that US is a bunch of cowards ... they've never won a war in their life. They didn't WWII, the russians did. The germans were so scared of the Russians, that they ran into Uncle sams arms, in hope of escaping their wrath. And in Berlin, you can still see the remnants of the large scale "executions" the Russians did, in revenge. Bullet holes ... everywhere.

Vietnam, Korea ... losses

Afghanistan, a bunch of nomands riding donkeys. Here the US, with NATO are proud to present their mass murdering of Nomads in the desert, that have front loaded rifles and travelling with their Donkeys. It's biblical ... kill'em all ... along with their donkeys. Pictures of it, spreading around ... like mushrooms.

The people of Afghanistan were better off with the Taliban in charge ... and today, a Taliban is targetted ... just because he's taliban. It's genocide, but that's OK .. because it's Americans doing it.

And Iraq, they were better off with Saddam Hussein in charge ... but the US came and liberated them, by maiming and brutally murdering women and children, and who can forget ... Abu Grahib. Civil war is still going on in Iraq, the death toll increasing day by day ... but hey, it's OK, cause it's US that does it.

And this US, the biggest hipocrite and liars that ever have existed ... meanwhile, while they're lying about "freeing" the world.

Chinese Military Parade - The largest peace keeper in the World

They arm the chinese up to their teeth ... who proudly walk around, with their new US made equipment, helmets ... displaying it up with pride, in the spirit of Berlin 1937 and Moscow 1985.

www.youtube.com...

All in the name of peace ...

The US and their allies ... are traitors to mankind.

Wow that is a lot of hate piled on the US, and a whole lot of love towards Russia in that post.
Troll on.

BTW, Stallin was livid with the West because he was losing badly until Germany was fully engaged in the West. Germany wasted vast resources trying and failing to claim the middle east through Africa, then defending Italy, while their industry was getting bombed and tieing up half of its airforce defending. Russia would have fell without the Western powers if it were all alone. The US would have ended up nuking half of Russia and Gemany in the end to defeat the Nazis if Russia fell by 45. Neither Stalin nor Hitler possessed the bomb by 45, the US did.

But you are pro Russian so won't see reality, only bad weak US is all you know and have been brainwashed into.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
To quote a Guns and Roses song... 'What we have here is...Failure to communicate...'

We have failed, apparently, to communicate the fact we deem our Presidency to be a cut above the manager of a greasy spoon coffee shop or some two bit street scammer running numbers in Chicago. We apparently utterly failed to pass on and convey our need to see the most powerful man in the world, whom WE helped put there, act above the level of a used car salesman at the end of the month, pushing hard for quota.

In return, the White House has failed to communicate that they see THEMSELVES as better or more than that two bit numbers runner or a small business owner with a business running the wrong direction in outcomes.

Indeed... It's just one BIG failure to communicate by all sides, to all sides. It must be... Surly no one could reach the absolute pinnacle of professional achievement in the field of politics or leadership...and still feel compelled to use the methods relied upon by the lower levels meant to be LED...not lead themselves.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I only see two in your oft repeated look alike "proof" posts. Thats no proof at all of anything expect propaganda bombing of the idea that the "Russians are coming, the Russians are coming". Like crazeywok said, its old as the old Cold War.

I'll point that out as often as you blame the Russians for whats happening in the Ukraine.

Well to be fair, those 2 are definitely not look a likes, that's them alright.

But I'd stop short of calling them terrorists, unless you consider Blackwater employees terrorists as well....

....Okay so they're terrorists ^^^

but only because they're not being paid by the U.S.

... or are they?

Gosh who knows anymore, I sure don't.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

But I'd stop short of calling them terrorists, unless you consider Blackwater employees terrorists as well….

No argument there, both sides have "operatives" there including "Well of blackness", CIA, members of congress, state department, …?

Vultures gathering over the kill. The sooner the country of Ukraine (with a new EU flag) is saddled with IMF debt and addicted to McDonalds the sooner they can move onto the next victim.

I'm sure the propaganda mill in the main stream will breathe a sigh of relief. It must be hard to sit in their news room spewing lies and know it.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZiggyMojo
Guys those are paid ads.. they ARE NOT whitehouse.gov ads.. That link is there to make you believe its official. See above BOTH links it says something about ad variations or advertisements. .........

I work in the world of internet applications and development and what's happening here isn't the White House Trolling you.. It's a 3rd party company trolling you. Everyone who clicks those links generates revenue for them.

If anyone bothers to read what you posted, they would realize this thread is a Troll thread, and belongs in hoax bin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join