It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You had Contact with an Alien?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Followers of this post may be interested in this article I just came across:

TWO SISTERS AND THE HORROR OF A LIFETIME OF ALIEN ABDUCTION

See whole article here:
ufodigest.com...

It is part II but there is a link to part I.

edit on 5-6-2014 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
So we have the good, the bad, and the ugly; Is it real? Are there real aliens attempting to interact with humans? Much anecdotal evidence - but no absolute proof. Those who believe, who have experienced something strange, who have sensed an alternative mind set may sill wonder - and wonder is an important part of reality as reality is an important part of the human mind that endlessly draws upon fantasy and speculation.

Once some years ago while contemplating the nature of alien phenomena and beings I began to suddenly, without any specific intent or purpose, to write a blog the whole of which can be accessed at the link at the bottom of all of my posts. Some might call it alien speculation - I myself make no claims other than that I, in the form of a human wrote it. Here are two of the blog posts some might find interesting:

WE ARE PART OF AN ALIEN CONSPIRACY!

Tired of reading all that conspiracy junk on the web even though you know there is at least some truth to it? Well try this on for size humans - we are part of a much larger conspiracy which trumps the petty power plays of human conspirators. We are part of a conspiracy to control the universe. Don't believe us? Feel limited by the small, petty humanoid mind? Well wake-up and see the stargates, the black holes, the worm holes and avoid the a-holes! We accept no limitations, no beginnings, no ends, only endless creative development of the super dimensions of creation.

Our universe was never created and can never be destroyed. our universe is creation itself, endless and unending. The only thing that should finally end is the petty and trite inter-humanoid power struggles. We again ask you humans: Is it not time to begin a new and better history for your species? Think About it!

-Alien Commander Omd I

And this one:

WE WILL CONTROL THE UNIVERSE

You have come a long way Human. From the early days of your history when the primitive humanoids built the first shelter to protect them from the elements the human species began the long trek that leads us aliens to communicate with and hopefully inspire your still somewhat primitive minds. We do this human not just for your benefit, though you will benefit, but also because 'we' need you for our agenda for 'universal control' of the universe and the elements of which it is composed. We seek mastery of all of physical existence and your manual dexterity is important for the construction of the machinery [ie. advanced capability computers] that we will use in the coming eons of universal conquest. Remember humanoids we are not interested in controlling the social/political aspects of your species, most of which is trite and based upon the unfortunate warlike and egotistical nature of your species. But, rather what we need from you is your help in mastering control of all of the material aspects of existence.
Join us humanoids. Give up on your idiotic attempts to conquer each other and join us in our plans for mastering the universe.

-Alien Commander Omd I [Human/Alien channel]

So you can continue to concoct alien nightmares and demons out of hell and stay trapped in 'the alien nightmare' or accept my aliens - an advanced race of scientists who will not accept limitations. Do you wish to stay trapped on your small unbalanced planet trapped in a nightmare of endless power struggles and wars with each other? OR
Would you really like to inherit the stars and a universe of unlimited potential?

See more here:
universalspacealienpeoplesassociation.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
Do you mind disclosing any information regarding this?

Yes, sure.

BACKGROUND
I'd like to add some comments on the summary document I'm referring to below for better understanding:

After i had my first contacts with the ETs i recognized that other people had similar experiences. I did a lot of internet research to get more information on OOBE & Aliens and i found many stories and articles (like the alien abduction study by Kathleen Turner) which indicated to me that I'm not alone.

I met some new friends in Germany and we exchanged our experiences. We decided to create a web site (the-starpeople.net) and wanted to get into contact with other people for further exchange.

The number of people we were in contact with on this experiences increased over the time. Therefore we decided to run phone conferences as a plattform for exchange of actual information we received from the ETs among us.

The document below is a summary of key information (January-May 2013) we shared during the phone conferences among us within the group.

At this time in 2013 we have received a rough schedule from the ETs concerning the "process" we are in as whole mankind with some hints for the time end 2013.

By November 2013 we entered a new phase where we begun to run open "ET First Contact Telepathy Events" for German speaking countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).

After appx 10 events run for those countries we extended this to a worldwide level where we now have the 11th worldwide event on upcoming weekend.

Saying this the document below summarizes the experiences of the time in first half 2013:

Document

THE BIGGER PICTURE WITH THE ETs
In the beginning i have struggeled a lot with all the different and sometimes "unbelievable" information i've received from the ETs.

If you ask me to describe the big picture (as i understand it now) in just a few words then i would sumarize as follows:

"It is all about mankind and a paradigm shift. The key is that mankind begins to understand that "consciousness exists independent of matter".

This means that it is not just that an "ET race from star system XY discovers earth by chance and likes to say 'hello'".

It is more like - using a comparable scenario - that a group of people from different nations join together to coutiously assist a native tribe in the Amazonas area in developing (their consciousness).

This has nothing to do with "war between mankind & ETs" scenarios as we can see in many movies.

I also have learned from the ETs that in deed there was an experience in mankinds history with so called "Reptilians" (this is touched on page 39 in the document). But this is just a fraction of the whole bigger picture.

WHY DIDN'T THE ETs SHOW UP PUBLICLY, YET?
This is one of the most asked questions of the people during the events (as well as the question "WHEN WILL YOU SHOW UP PUBLICLY?").

If you imagine the above "Amozonas tribe" example and think how you would behave as a group member of the expedition, the answer is very simple, right?

And think on situations on our everyday life: How many people are dissed, haunted, hurt or even murdered because of their beliefs or appearance?

Therfore it is a "cautious process" and we have learned from the ETs that they help us to understand and assist us.

And it is not just to understand the meaning of "consciousness exists independent of matter" (from another perspective "NDE research and studies" addresses the same), it also touches our belief system.

As I have learned (I grew up as Christian, left church in the age of 16 and was declared atheist until 2009) the contact with ETs also touches religious aspects due its spiritual component.

Alfred
edit on 6/6/2014 by Alfred2012 because: link edit

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant
a reply to: Alfred2012

Deliberate contact with beings who abduct and terrorize people? Do you think it is safe to go near these beings or trust what they say?

Thank you very much for this question.
This is a serious point.

When i had my first OOBE and met the ETs i can remember that i had fear. It was not my will to meet them at this time. Comparing with Kathleen Turners studies on "Alien Abductions" most of the criterias also fit to my experiences. But i recognized that basically there was nothing to fear. They were very friendly and gently. If we read some of the reports of the abductees in KT's studies then we can see that they indeed experienced postive "feelings". Very often we have fear of the unknown and "exotic". So even i would categorize my first encounter with ETs as an "abduction" i'd would describe it rather as a "strange and exotic experience" instead of "terror".

I know of participants of telepthy events who were curious and courageous at first and then cancelled their "first contact" approach because of fear. They then listened to the experiences of other participants and tried it again a few weeks later.

They then were suprised how "friendly" the ET contact run.

We can compare it with walking alone in a graveyard area, alone and at midnight. The one or other would probably say: "Ohhhh no, this is nothing i really would like to do..."

Why is that?
Because we have a certain imagination what possibly could happen. This is based for example on stories, movies and dogmas. For many people this leads to fear.

When i initiated delibareted telepathic contact to an ET for the first time, i was very, very unsure and yes, i felt a little fear, i admit. But i learned a lot and i've a different perspective now...

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418
a reply to: AlienView

Interesting, Associate Professor of History at Temple University and a PH.D. Makes me wonder what kind of credentials these repetitive, robot like debunkers have

That is the only easy question; None...for the most part these "debunkers" and "arm chair" skeptics have no real education; no degree in anything, with the possible exception of "Master's" degrees in "knee jerking".

I see it in almost all debunker types; they set up their own artificial standard, without any care for convention (scientific or social)and attempt to "rule" from this...non-existent place of authority.

Then they actually have the temerity to demand truth.

The real misfortune is that any serious research we can do is reduced to a mockery of science by the application of the debunkers "courtroom" tactics...i.e. reduce the whole to an argument. a war of words...just like two lawyers arguing, neither knowing want they are talking about, neither accepting the other's witnesses.

This of course leads to absolutely NO progress, no learning.

Hey Tanka/Alienview... how exactly have you determined the educational background of all us "arm chair skeptics"?

No offense, guys, but you have yet to dazzle this "debunker" with your "logic and reason". In fact, I find you to be woefully deficient in both. Anyone can get a Ph.D in just about anything... including complete BS. It's no certification of intelligence, competence, rationality, or even sanity.

So when you armchair believers get frustrated that your sources and evidence suck, don't take it out on the folks who have the "temerity" to point it out. It's not their fault, it's yours.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Hey Tanka/Alienview... how exactly have you determined the educational background of all us "arm chair skeptics"?

No offense, guys, but you have yet to dazzle this "debunker" with your "logic and reason". In fact, I find you to be woefully deficient in both. Anyone can get a Ph.D in just about anything... including complete BS. It's no certification of intelligence, competence, rationality, or even sanity.

This is "how" we can tell...your statements...like the above. "Anyone can get a Ph.D..." That was spoken like a person who has absolutely no concept of what is involved in getting a Ph.D. To become a Doctor of Philosophy actually involves a great deal of work. Something over 20 years of formal education, and two rather serious projects of increasing difficulty.

Tell me...have you ever written a complete computer operating system? Think you could? Bet ya can't!!! is quite difficult, time consuming, and mostly frustrating (nature of computers).

My point is that going for, and actually getting a Ph.D. changes a person in ways that someone without said "Ph.D." can never understand. it changes the way One thinks about the world, how One expresses themselves. It alters the application of logic, and the very nature of that logic. It changes our perception of data, and the processing of that data.

So when you armchair believers get frustrated that your sources and evidence suck, don't take it out on the folks who have the "temerity" to point it out. It's not their fault, it's yours.

There is the major difference between you and me..."frustrated that your sources and evidence suck". Firstly, evidence never "sucks", it is actually incapable of "sucking", and is only "what it is". Whether we accept that data or not is up to us, and our ability to appropriately process that data.

When the "processing" goes as we would like, the data is good, when it doesn't; that data sucks...is that how it works? You see in my world data is only data, it is neither "good" nor can it "suck"; it is just data.

So what I do, is accept the data, and relegate it to it's proper place in the puzzle. Contrasted to you and the "debunking" crowd...who will look at data; declare it "sucky" and proceed to ignore all of it...after all; it didn't say what we wanted...so it must be BS...right?!? (well probably not, and the data would probably fill in a detail somewhere down the road. but you'll miss that.)

Then of course there is the acceptance and application of scientific convention...skeptics and debunkers have, in my experience, absolutely no regard for scientific procedure, protocol, or convention...and it typically shows.

As can be evidenced by you. (sorry man)

ETA: By the way; I'm not telling you to stop being skeptical, nor to stop debunking. Reality is we need the skeptical crowd, debunkers not so much. Skeptics help to create a balance that is required for any of us to reach any sort of meaningful conclusion. Though I will say yo need to address your data handling protocols.

edit on 6-6-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

This is "how" we can tell...your statements...like the above. "Anyone can get a Ph.D..." That was spoken like a person who has absolutely no concept of what is involved in getting a Ph.D. To become a Doctor of Philosophy actually involves a great deal of work. Something over 20 years of formal education, and two rather serious projects of increasing difficulty.

I went through the process with my ex about 20 years ago. She didn't understand Stats so she had to get someone else to do her work. Quite honestly, she is not the smartest person I married. If there ever was a poster child for "anyone can get a phd", that's her. I know a number of other people that have them as well. They aren't any smarter than anyone else. This Dr Jacobs guy? What qualifies him to do regressive hypnotherapy on people over the phone or on a "chat" program? yes, that is what he did. What qualifies him to request unwashed panties from women while they are under hypnosis....so he can check for alien dna? A phd in history?

Dr David Jacobs, PhD - Alien DNA Information gathering
edit on 6-6-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

www.filmstudies.pitt.edu...

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

On one hand, I do agree that getting a PhD is an accomplishment, and in general most people who do have them do have a certain higher level of intellect.

HOWEVER, and having said that, having a PhD does not necessarily make everything that person says automatically right. Believing in what someone says just because they have a PhD or some other advanced degree is the classic definition of the fallacy "appealing to authority".

An argument that uses the Appeal to Authority is a clearly fallacious argument because instead of investigating the actual merits of what is being said by the person of authority, you are basically saying "I haven't checked out his argument, but -- hey -- he's a PhD, so he must be right".

A good an honest skeptic would never believe something just because someone says it is true. Before a statement could be considered to be true, or before evidence could be considered to be valid, the actual statement itself or the actual evidence itself must be scrutinized and investigated independently from who provided the statement or evidence.

This should be obvious. I mean, not every scientific hypothesis (or even theory) is correct; there are some ideas in science that don't hold up to scientific scrutiny -- and just about all of those incorrect scientific hypotheses were proposed by people with advanced degrees. Sometimes "smart" people can be just plain wrong.

edit on 6/6/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Obviously...not all Ph.D.'s are created equal. I was thinking more along the lines of a somewhat more traditional Ph.D. You know like Physics, Math, Chemistry, Computers...you know something with a wee bit of intellectual substance...just about any of the sciences.

Oh...you should go and try that degree you posted...learn how hard it really is.

Even the Bull# degrees are difficult.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

On one hand, I do agree that getting a PhD is an accomplishment, and in general most people who do have them do have a certain higher level of intellect.

HOWEVER, and having said that, having a PhD does not necessarily make everything that person says automatically right. Believing in what someone says just because they have a PhD or some other advanced degree is the classic definition of the fallacy "appealing to authority".

I'm sorry you failed to understand what I was saying...however, I did not say anything about accepting any data so ever simply because the source has an advanced degree. Said degree does make that source's opinion more valuable however, as it's "confidence level" is higher. I will always give the opinion of a Ph.D. more weight, going in, than that of a layman. He will continue to enjoy that "lofty" regard as long as the data supports it.

And; it's not a "higher level of intellect" that we should be looking for here. It is the higher level of education...the learning of method, protocol, and procedure for the analysis of information, and the determination or finding of a conclusion or solution.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

I agree. It is definitely an error to think someone with a PhD in history has a better grip on the alien hybrid agenda, is able to perform hypnotherapy over the phone and analyze unwashed panties for alien DNA.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
What qualifies him to request unwashed panties from women while they are under hypnosis....so he can check for alien dna? A phd in history?

Dr David Jacobs, PhD - Alien DNA Information gathering

I'm not sure my comments on other discipline's "information gathering" skills would be appropriate here. It is a rather low opinion at times. Let me just say that at times information gathering should be left to professionals. And by "professionals" I tend to mean Data and Computer science types.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
This Dr Jacobs guy? What qualifies him to do regressive hypnotherapy on people over the phone or on a "chat" program? yes, that is what he did. What qualifies him to request unwashed panties from women while they are under hypnosis....so he can check for alien dna? A phd in history?

Same thing that qualifies a Ph.D in theoretical nuclear physics to be an expert on conspiracies, Thanatology, Ufology, Parapsychology, and Cryptozoology.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Said degree does make that source's opinion more valuable however, as it's "confidence level" is higher. I will always give the opinion of a Ph.D. more weight, going in, than that of a layman.

Their opinions in the field they got their PhD in may be of more value. In general, "going in", people do give more value to their opinions. I go to a medical dr for his opinion on my rash, not the history professor at the local university.

My ex has a Phd in Clinical Psych. Should I give more weight to her opinion on programming or yours? I have an undergrad in Psych. Should I dismiss everyone's opinion on matters regarding psychology as being inferior to mine?

My ex stated that everyone here who believes in aliens is insane. Now what?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Obviously...not all Ph.D.'s are created equal.

Obvious to some.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I'm not sure my comments on other discipline's "information gathering" skills would be appropriate here. It is a rather low opinion at times. Let me just say that at times information gathering should be left to professionals. And by "professionals" I tend to mean Data and Computer science types.

I tend to agree with you here. I have a rather low opinion of Jacobs and really don't consider his work valid. Jacobs being one of the top 3 investigators of alien abduction is rather sad.

Now he disagrees with John Mack who has even more credentials:

"This is not consciousness-raising; this is like consciousness denying. This is consciousness-lowering in a sense. So I don’t have any stake in this. It would be wonderful if it is. I think that John Mack was just dead wrong in his analysis of this. In fact, he tried and tried and tried to ram the abduction phenomenon into his preconceived ideas about consciousness and never could. Most people don’t realize that he gave up. He said, “That’s it. I don’t want to do it anymore,” because it could never conform to his ideas. Two years before he died he stopped doing abduction research altogether, closed up his peer group at Harvard, and told Budd Hopkins that maybe he’d been a little too gullible in this situation of abductions. He could never fit it into what he wanted it to be."

www.skeptiko-forum.com...

So we should go with Mack as being more valid.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Let me just say that at times information gathering should be left to professionals. And by "professionals" I tend to mean Data and Computer science types.

You mean... like you?

:-))

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Same thing that qualifies a Ph.D in theoretical nuclear physics to be an expert on conspiracies, Thanatology, Ufology, Parapsychology, and Cryptozoology.

Is it the same thing as in this:

Why do all of the men try to run
A big legged woman down?
Well, it must be the same old thing
That makes a bulldog love a hound

Well, it's the same thing
Well, it's the same old thing
Better tell me who is to blame
Well, the whole world is a-fighting all about that same thing

Read more: Muddy Waters - Same Thing Lyrics | MetroLyrics

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Let me just say that at times information gathering should be left to professionals. And by "professionals" I tend to mean Data and Computer science types.

You mean... like you?

:-))

Yes; I mean JUST like me!!!

Someone who has the skill in both hardware and software. Can design and implement the necessary data collection method, conversion into machine readable form, and automate the entire process. Someone who can determine the correct data types, and data representations, One who can design a relational database so the data may be managed and examined as needed.

So...yeah...someone with my skill set would work quite nicely.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join