It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You had Contact with an Alien?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
My mom is practicing what they call "Marconic Healing" which has to deal with different dimensions of energy to heal the body. She told me a story of a healing her instructor and her did on this woman who became physically stuck laying down on the table, and that the Pleiadians who my mom describes as the healers of the 5th dimension took an entity out of this woman that belonged back in the 5th dimension. I didn't really believe this until my wife and I went back home on leave a few weeks ago. My mom did a Marconics healing on my wife and came downstairs and said "there is a slight problem... Amy (my wife) is stuck to the table..." I have had a fascination with aliens for years now and ran upstairs to where the healing was taking place to find my wife only able to move her eyes and freaked out that she couldn't physically move. I ended up leaving the room because it was making my wife more nervous then she already was. My mom told me that all we could do was let the Pleiadian's do their thing... An hour and a half later my wife and mother finally came downstairs and on my wife's right arm up by the shoulder there was a vein that was almost black, and her arm hurt to the point that she couldn't move it for a couple days. That vein is apparently the part of her body where the Pleiadian's extracted the entity that didn't belong in this dimension.

Needless to say I was not very happy that i didn't get to officially meet these Aliens when they were only a floor above me...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xempt1

Interesting story Xempt 1. I did some research and came across the following related article:

The Story of Marconics

Marches Guglielmo Marconi studied radio transmission theory under Nikola Tesla. While Tesla has become a popular figure to revisionist scientists in the last ten years, Marconi is better known in Europe, where he learned to detect and produce Electromagnetic Radiation, or radio waves.
In the esoteric writing of the Latin countries, Marconi has achieved a near legendary status, much as Tesla has recently in the United States.
Some believe he faked his death in 1937, sailed his yacht, "Electra", a floating laboratory to Venezuala, to continue his research in cosmic energy without interference from large corporations.

Former British journalist, Alison David Bird,
teaches 'Spiritual Alchemy' from her Hypnotherapy practice on Martha's Vineyard.
When a student of her metaphysical class began to channel Pleiadians, in her office, they allowed her to 'interview' them about aspects of the Shift.
She forged a lasting connection with them and later was given details about a new frequency of healing energy called 'Marconics' with instructions on how to develop a healing system that would help release humans from being bound by the 3rd Dimension.

"Multidimensionalism is the next wave of human evolution." Pleiadians.

She was told; "Marconics is drawn down from the newly formed Infrared System in the Cosmos. A bandwidth of Light invisible to the eye. Marconics is the Ascension Vehicle "..........

See rest of article here:
www.marconicreconnection.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

That is a good point. It might be that within the one overarching mind that enables reality there exists 'sub-minds' that are more clued into understanding the dynamics of a one mind. They may be able to influence reality not only for themselves but for others around them. The problem with drawing any conclusions on these foundations however is there could be an infinite number of possibilities that links the relationship of all minds existing to a one mind. To me it just doesn't seem like something that could be discovered currently, because we are always moving in different directions of what we as humanity want to perceive as reality.

Drawing on my experience, what makes me think it wasn't my imagination is that I would never have thought that I would be capable using my thoughts alone to disappear from reality for a short time and have a photograph to prove it. I had pondered the idea but of course and knew that was my imagination. The photos give me further reassurance that it was reality, and something not of my reality or imagination was the cause.

I don't know of anybody who has been able to achieve something similar, so for myself, I draw to the conclusion that it was most likely a different conscious being that wanted me to experience that form of reality and helped me to get there.

BTW - Interestingly you said this type of reality can be likened to a dream. I've shown the photo to some friends who have said it looks like a dreamscape painted on a canvass.

edit on 5-7-2014 by astech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth

And besides, I've had a nervous breakdown. Doesn't that disqualify and devalue any of my experiences? To share seems rather futile and just opening myself up to ridicule and condemnation...

A couple of things:

1. I think when it comes to certain types of beings -- perhaps those from higher dimensions -- we will have a nervous breakdown if we interact with them too long. It's like a side effect of exposure to their reality. Do you think your breakdown was a result from contact?

2. Personally, I also think the more valid a story or claim is, the quicker and more personal the "debunking" comes. Almost immediately with questions of character and sanity and a rally on trying to get others to hurl off topic insults and whatever they can do to get the post moved to somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppytoven

Sorry, it quoted my response, too.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: astech
a reply to: AlienView

BTW - Interestingly you said this type of reality can be likened to a dream. I've shown the photo to some friends who have said it looks like a dreamscape painted on a canvass.

How about showing us the photo? Might settle a few arguments. I've said previously that your experience could've been caused by drugs, but you mentioned being teleported in some way. There are dissociative drugs out there, such as ketamine, that could accomplish this. I'm not saying it wasn't some kind of ET experience, I'm just saying there is a perfectly logical explanation for what happened.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sharted

I might post the photos at a later date but I would like more information about the experience before that happens. As I've said it isn't possible to achieve the outcome through the use of drugs, there is no evidence of any drug being able to do what I've described.

On a side note, I recommend checking out this article if you're interested in the idea of teleportation... fas.org...

Interestingly this type of teleportation: "the disembodied transport of persons or inanimate objects across space by advanced (futuristic) technological means" is not discussed in the paper.

edit on 9-7-2014 by astech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Fascinating. I would love to have even one direct encounter with a distinctly non-human intelligence. But I have to admit, I would want it in a very specific way, namely waking state contact with something physical (or close enough - hologram etc, but if I can touch it all the better). And to remember it consciously as well. Extra points if there are physical traces or something. Abductions sound like a gateway to endless frustration, doubts and problems. I want something solid. That I can believe, even if no one else does. Failing that, has anyone here had that kind of encounter? Please describe in detail, keeping theory to a minimum, and don't play with us. I've seen a lot of 'contact' stories where there are no details given, they're riddled with speculation or visions and so forth. Not saying that couldn't be real, but for every dream contact or possible abduction there will be 10 accusations and "couldn't it have been sleep paralysis? Oh it could? Then it was" responses. Let's hear the juicy ones!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The Most Startling Cases of Human Alien Contact Ever Reported

Published on May 26, 2014
Why would two women separated by thousands of miles share a common thread involving alien abduction? Both cases are supported by multiple witnesses and have substantial evidence. Both women experienced missing time while driving with a companion, and were later taken from their homes. Both have been unwilling participants in ongoing experimental procedures that appear to follow family genetic lines. Both witnesses have given detailed descriptions of the crafts' interiors and technology, medical procedures, messages from the visitors, and the types of ETs they have encountered, including their society's hierarchical structure. Even more startling, both have independently described finding themselves on identical huge craft, within the same timeframe.

See whole video here:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
False alarm, folks.

I subscribed to this for later but nothing shows in my listings, so now I have a listing for nothing!

But, with a secondary wink, it gets it on the board momentarily for other lost souls.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Thanks for that Clownfish....read the whole thing!

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join