It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You had Contact with an Alien?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I had a strange encounter with what I could only describe as otherworldly - this recount may fit better in the grey area but I can't rule out it being alien.

A few years back, I went backpacking abroad. One night after indulging in some traditional rice wine in the place I was staying something happened. Many of the locals painted their faces, like you might see on Halloween. They began dancing and trying to scare each other. It looked really fun, so joined in with the festivities. Oddly enough, nobody asked any questions, it just happened like it was a normal thing to do.

After a blurry two hours I noticed that I had completely lost any comprehension of time. In fact I had gone to so much effort to try and scare my counterpart that I completely forgot who I was. It was almost like the persona I had created had taken over for that duration of time. After snapping back to reality for a short time I was able to comprehend some kind of sensibility.

I do remember later on accessing a different place. I remember asking to have a photo taken of me and seeing the flash and harnessing the light it emitted. I was instantly transported to a black void. It felt like I was stationary but moving extremely fast at the same time. I recall seeing these long white strings that I could move with my mind relative to my position. I had no idea what was going on but it was pretty fun to explore.

A few days later I was at a birthday party and had a photo taken with a few people. It was only until a few years later, upon reviewing the photos I noticed a strange looking creature poking its head out in the bottom corner of the photo. It was coming out from the same void substance which can be seen in the photo from my experience which is why I feel it is alien.

I obviously have photos which supports what I'm saying.
edit on 2-7-2014 by astech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: astech
I had a strange encounter with what I could only describe as otherworldly - this recount may fit better in the grey area but I can't rule out it being alien.

A few years back, I went backpacking abroad. One night after indulging in some traditional rice wine in the place I was staying something happened. Many of the locals painted their faces, like you might see on Halloween. They began dancing and trying to scare each other. It looked really fun, so joined in with the festivities. Oddly enough, nobody asked any questions, it just happened like it was a normal thing to do.

After a blurry two hours I noticed that I had completely lost any comprehension of time. In fact I had gone to so much effort to try and scare my counterpart that I completely forgot who I was. It was almost like the persona I had created had taken over for that duration of time. After snapping back to reality for a short time I was able to comprehend some kind of sensibility.

I do remember later on accessing a different place. I remember asking to have a photo taken of me and seeing the flash and harnessing the light it emitted. I was instantly transported to a black void. It felt like I was stationary but moving extremely fast at the same time. I recall seeing these long white strings that I could move with my mind relative to my position. I had no idea what was going on but it was pretty fun to explore.

A few days later I was at a birthday party and had a photo taken with a few people. It was only until a few years later, upon reviewing the photos I noticed a strange looking creature poking its head out in the bottom corner of the photo. It was coming out from the same void substance which can be seen in the photo from my experience which is why I feel it is alien.

I obviously have photos which supports what I'm saying.

I don't smoke dope or drink, so I only know of some of the effects on the human mind from my police studies in school.

My question is: Could you have been slipped a mickey fin?

Also, it sounds like you may have been in the company of some rather strange people with even stranger habits.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: astech

Very interesting astech - Sounds like the interdimensional realities Carlos Castaneda wrote abouts and for which he is quite famous.

Carlos César Salvador Arana Castañeda (December 25, 1925 – April 27, 1998), [1] was a Peruvian-American author with a Ph.D. in anthropology.

Starting with The Teachings of Don Juan in 1968, Castañeda wrote a series of books that describe his training in shamanism. The books, narrated in the first person, relate his experiences under the tutelage of a Yaqui "Man of Knowledge" named Don Juan Matus. His 12 books have sold more than 28 million copies in 17 languages. Critics have suggested that they are works of fiction; supporters claim the books are either true or at least valuable works of philosophy and descriptions of practices which enable an increased awareness.

en.wikipedia.org...

Have you tried making further contact with these people where you had the experience? Asked them for an explanation of what was happening? Maybe it was just a local ritual and your mind was playing tricks on you. Or, maybe there is more to it??? Let us know if you have any more info.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I've had vivid dream or two, unfortunately no real world contract...I also have been obsessed with the possibility of living astrological entities that have visited this planet since I was a child. I did grow up watching space shuttle launches from my backyard/

I do realize humans are restricted in their perception of the world/universe based on our limited senses so Nth dimensional beings could be a reality.
edit on 3-7-2014 by jrod because: 1

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: waltwillis

I don't think the experience was drug induced, rather the dissociation from identity was the creation of the experience. I've been blind drunk before and this was different to that.

It's not impossible I was slipped something you describe, except that would mean you're saying people can enter such a space under the influence. Wouldn't that be like asking a scopolamine patient to enter a black void so we can photograph it for you? It's not improbable but highly unlikely, unless the collective were under the influence of it.
edit on 3-7-2014 by astech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I don't think the experience was drug induced, rather the dissociation from identity was the creation of the experience. I've been blind drunk before and this was different to that.

It's not impossible I was slipped something you describe, except that would mean you're saying people can enter such a space under the influence. Wouldn't that be like asking a scopolamine patient to enter a black void so we can photograph it for you? It's not improbable but highly unlikely, unless the collective were under the influence of it.

That said, now we can move on to what did you see that can be remembered?

The photo helps, but I am not sure if you had not just been in bad company that night.

What part of the world were you in at the time?

Are the folks there prone to some strange customs?

Still have many questions about the big picture...

I have been with aliens up close and know what they look like.

First I'll listen and then I'll share what I know...Hope you understand the reason why.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Between my sighting of a foofighter, one night in November of 1976, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C., I seemed to sense --- telepathically ---- the presence of a highly intelligent E.T. alien entity.

The Calvert Cliffs ET alien entity tried too communicate to me with geoglyph carvings, laser holographic images and possible hydro wave experiments.

I responded back with a classic --- Welcome To Earth --- carving in the face of the cliff. My own waterproof messages on one of his hydro wave experiments ---- including my own carving in the side of a dead tree, that fell off the top of the cliff --- Require tachyons + black holes, stop 1999 AA asteroid.

Editing text:

My memory of my recollection of my lettered carvings in the dead tree at Calvert Cliffs, turned out to be slightly different. It spelled out: Require tachyons + anti-grav black holes...stop 1976 AA asteroid.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis

Between my sighting of a foofighter, one night in November of 1976, approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C., I seemed to sense --- telepathically ---- the presence of a highly intelligent E.T. alien entity.

The Calvert Cliffs ET alien entity tried too communicate to me with geoglyph carvings, laser holographic images and possible hydro wave experiments.

I responded back with a classic --- Welcome To Earth --- carving in the face of the cliff. My own waterproof messages on one of his hydro wave experiments ---- including my own carving in the side of a dead tree, that fell off the top of the cliff --- Require tachyons + black holes, stop 1999 AA asteroid.

When you saw the foo fighter were you in a military craft?

Could you go into more detail of that encounter?

If you could give more information about how the message sounded to you I can tell more of what I know as well.

The only way to vet your story is to hear more details.

Please don't try to pull my leg as it will not go well...

No telepathic verbal or voiced message was sent to me between my two foofighter sightings, that night in November of 1976.
My telepathic capabilities are quite limited.
I seemed to sense his Lordship's presence --- on the night between my two UFO sighting's --- the same way some people feel like someone is staring at them from behind there back --- and they quickly turn around ---- to find that someone was staring at them behind there back.

As for the present time...all I do is ask the otherworlder's thru telepathy --- as to how foofighter's tick --- and the idea of the ways and means of flying saucer technology quickly pop's into my mind; with no voices heard in my mind or anytime else.
edit on 3-7-2014 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 3-7-2014 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The night of my foofighter sighting in 76...had me sitting in the back seat of a full windowed Ford Econoline van, driving back to Baltimore, Maryland from doing survey construction work in West Virginia ---- that had us staking out a railroad track to a coal strip mine.

We [me, my Party chief who was riding shotgun, the instrument man who was driving east ---- approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C ---- around 9 p.m. on a divided highway going about 55 mph.

I was looking east....when I saw a large bluish-white light coming from the eastern horizon heading west --- my guesstimate of the speed --- approx. 12,000 mph, putting the foofighter's altitude just above the low thin cloud cover.

I quickly looked to the western horizon....but seemingly the foofighter did not appear to have gone over to the western horizon. I then looked up toward the metal roof of the van...and realized that the foofighter had possibly made an instant stop --- somewhere in the atmosphere above our heads. That's when I seemed to sense his Lordship's presence.

One minute later...a very large [approx. 500 to 700 feet in diameter, about 1 mile away] reddish-orange ball of fusion plasma --- with no fiery tail --- emerged from the low thin cloud cover, and made a slow [approx. 30 mph] perpendicular descent to earth; which seemed to land just beyond the mountain range facing east. As it was making it's descent, the foofighter lit-up the whole eastern sky, the mountain and the valley below us.

edit on 3-7-2014 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 3-7-2014 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 3-7-2014 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

Very interesting astech - Sounds like the interdimensional realities Carlos Castaneda wrote abouts and for which he is quite famous.

Quite famous for being a fraud.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: conundrummer

Quite famous for being a fraud.

unfortunately that seems to be the case. I read every one of his books too. Even his earliest book which seemed somewhat real was completely made up.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Maybe Carlos Castaneda was hoaxing his readers - But as we all know many here believe the entire UFO/alien thing to be either a misunderstanding or hoax.

A final few words for Carlos:

'Carlos knew exactly what was true and what was not true,'' said Angela Panaro, of Cleargreen Inc., the group that marketed Castaneda's teachings and seminars near the end of his life. ''But the thing that's missing when people talk about Carlos is not whether Don Juan lived or not, or who lived in what house. It's about becoming a voyager of awareness, about the 600 locations in the luminous egg of man where the assemblage point can shift, about the process of depersonalization he taught.''

The luminous egg, assemblage point and processes of depersonalization are all part of the practice of Tensegrity, a blend of meditation and movement exercises that Castaneda taught in his final years as a way for people to break through the limitations of ordinary consciousness. Skeptics say they sum up a career characterized, in the end, by literate New Age mumbo jumbo and artful deception.

See whole article here:
www.nytimes.com...

And as Jacques Vallee pointed out in at least one of his books, in areas where UFO or other strange phenomena [ie. Mothman] appear, some people see it and some don't. Of course we all know what the 'real world' is and the difference between fake and real alien phenomena, don't we

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this information. I haven't heard of this guy before but can definitely relate to the experience feeling interdimensional with shamanic aspects.

I have spoken to one person from the area however they were not present during the events. He said it was a local ritual to ward off evil spirits and increase the effectiveness of the next harvest. He referred to it as 'night in the darkness'. Whether my mind was playing tricks on me or not, I still feel that there was more to it. It seems too far beyond a coincidence that the events played out the way they did. It also seems too elaborate for these people to have hoaxed me.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Consider the Buddhist philosophy that sees all of reality as part of one mind and which can be likened to a dream - In such a universe what is real and what is not real may be relative. We may all exist as part of one mind BUT everyone's perception of the mind varies and what is real to one may be fantasy to another. One reason I started this post and then asked: "And of course the most important question that both believers [such as I] and the skeptics [who will inevitably add their opionions] we might ask is - What makes you think the whole experience was not just a figment of your imagination? Why do you think the event or experience was real?"
The fact that there may not be any 'ultimate' state of reality is part of what should be considered but the more interesting thing to consider is whether or not there exists other races of conscious beings and are they trying to communicate with humans? UFOs are a proven fact but 'who' or 'what' is controlling them still remains to be seen.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Here is an interesting link you might enjoy
miqel.com...

This is the part of the phenomenon that gets interesting for me.

Here is another realitysandwich.com...
edit on 3-7-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Here is an interesting link you might enjoy
miqel.com...

This is the part of the phenomenon that gets interesting for me.

Here is another realitysandwich.com...

Yes, both sites look interesting - I will read them later.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The interesting thing about this is that "they began dancing and trying to scare each other" and "it just happened like it was a normal thing to do." I'm inclined towards some sort of psychedelic drug. You recalled drinking wine, which could easily have contained some sort of psychedelic. People who ingest high levels of '___' would see pretty unusual things and since the people you were with acted like it was normal they might see trying to scare each other as a game, or to induce weirder hallucinations. As for the photo, you say they were all dressed up like Halloween so there's an obvious explanation for that!

Edit: Why can't I type el es dee on the forum? Bizarre.
edit on 3-7-2014 by Sharted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sharted
I am inclined to agree with you here. It is quite possible. Hard to say what someone else experienced was due to. I believe it's possible to have experiences without any "helpers" also. I have had many induced experiences and they were quite strange.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

The night of my foofighter sighting in 76...had me sitting in the back seat of a full windowed Ford Econoline van, driving back to Baltimore, Maryland from doing survey construction work in West Virginia ---- that had us staking out a railroad track to a coal strip mine.

We [me, my Party chief who was riding shotgun, the instrument man who was driving east ---- approx. 40 miles west of Washington D.C ---- around 9 p.m. on a divided highway going about 55 mph.

I was looking east....when I saw a large bluish-white light coming from the eastern horizon heading west --- my guesstimate of the speed --- approx. 12,000 mph, putting the foofighter's altitude just above the low thin cloud cover.

I quickly looked to the western horizon....but seemingly the foofighter did not appear to have gone over to the western horizon. I then looked up toward the metal roof of the van...and realized that the foofighter had possibly made an instant stop --- somewhere in the atmosphere above our heads. That's when I seemed to sense his Lordship's presence.

One minute later...a very large [approx. 500 to 700 feet in diameter, about 1 mile away] reddish-orange ball of fusion plasma --- with no fiery tail --- emerged from the low thin cloud cover, and made a slow [approx. 30 mph] perpendicular descent to earth; which seemed to land just beyond the mountain range facing east. As it was making it's descent, the foofighter lit-up the whole eastern sky, the mountain and the valley below us.

It sounds like many other reports where the abductee remembers only the start and sometimes the end of a visit.

I am not sure if I believe that hypnosis is effective in bringing back the event you had, but if you could find a good place to retrieve the blocked memories, it may help you better understand what took place that night.

Aliens seem to be able to block the memories of abductees..

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sharted

Irrespective of the rice wine containing a hallucinogen, from my knowledge there isn't any drug that makes somebody physically disappear. I actually didn't see anything strange or hallucinate - I did think what was happening was weird but had no reason to question it at the time, I thought it was a game or something like that. I mostly just remember having a blank mind for a certain amount of time, trying to scare people and later on accessing a strange place. I don't know how to explain it, it's almost like the sequence of time was meant to occur that way, like it was just normal or supposed to happen that way.

Nobody was wearing Halloween costumes. People had painted their faces in that fashion.

edit on 4-7-2014 by astech because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2014 by astech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join