It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You had Contact with an Alien?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
First let me define an alien as a being not of the normal paradigm of reality - and apparently not of this world who appears to exist as a sentient being [ie. conscious, aware and apparently operating by his [or her] own volition]. And by contact we mean that you perceived this alien entity and in some way had interaction with it - and this could include something very superficial such as it looked at you and you looked at it and it was gone - or more dramatic such as an abduction. I will also include 'channeled' experiences where you believe an alien mind was contacting you for whatever purpose it said.

And of course the most important question that both believers [such as I] and the skeptics [who will inevitably add their opionions] we might ask is - What makes you think the whole experience was not just a figment of your imagination? Why do you think the event or experience was real

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

I had two experiences of entities. Detailed Here.

I think that there is a good chance that, as convincing and awesome as these experiences were, they were a hallucination. As much as I'd like to believe that they were real, I'm not convinced. I used to intentionally lucid dream and meditate back then. I was delving into realms of delusion. I would naively believe every UFO report out there. I had no grip on the difference between fact and fiction. So, I think there is a good chance my brain created them. After all, I was the only one that could see them.

What does that mean? What is a hallucination? I would ask myself questions like that and wonder if the answer is that a hallucination is a chemical reaction in the brain that doesn't produce the imagery, but rather opens up a door in the mind to reveal something that is there, its just that the mind naturally filters it out. So, the chemical removes part of the filter. I think that theory has some merit, but since I really have nothing to go on here, I'm going with hallucination.

edit on 3-6-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I have. I know of three instances. I don't know for certain that any of them happened as I have no physical proof but I have enough proof for me.

In the first I was laying on a cold table and I remember thinking to myself that it was just like in the stories. I don't remember much after that but the next thing I knew I was awake in my bedroom and saw two greys.

In the second it was just missing time. I was playing an MMO and got up to grab a drink. I put it in the microwave and heated it up. I went to sit back down, my drink was at my side. I was told by the people I had been playing with that I was gone for several hours and the raid we were doing was long over. My drink that I had just heated up was cold.

In the third which happened less than a year ago I had a feeling for a couple days prior that "they" were coming. It was a strong enough feeling that I set up a camera to record myself sleeping. I went to bed that night naked and had an experience where I was on board a ship and have some vague memories of them trying to teach me something. When I woke up later I was fully clothed laying on top of my blankets. The laptop running the camera shut down due to power loss in the middle of the night (it was a netbook... 8 hours of battery life even once the power went out).

Beyond that I couldn't tell you anything about them really... it's all just speculation.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hi AlienView,

I've had a couple of run-ins with so-called "aliens" both experiences were significantly different.
I'll give you a quick synopsis of what happened on both occasions.

I was 16/17 years old at the time (I'm 34 now) I just came home from school one day and was having a cigarette
in my back garden. I was minding my own business when I saw a bright yellow thing (about the size of a pigeon)
"ZIP" across my garden at lightning speed, it was about 2m+ off the ground. It was going so fast that it left a laser-like motion blur trail behind it, kind of like the superhero The Flash (except it was yellow and the size of a pigeon)
The first thing that came to mind was that it was a low flying bird or maybe a locust... but it was waaaaaay too fast to have been any bird or insect. So, I'm looking around in the surrounding trees for this so-called bird and I couldn't see anything but got the sense that something was there. My head was tilted upwards looking in the trees and as I tilted my head down, I saw something yellow on my stomach. I looked down and this goblin-like creature looks up at me.
I didn't feel anything crawl up me, nor pulling on my shirt... so naturally I swiped this thing off of me as if it was a giant tarantula, it had weight behind it and it was definitely was no bird, insect or hallucination. I saw it hit the ground and saw it dart off at a million miles per hour.
Now what's interesting here is that I was born with Gastroschisis (my intestines where born on the outside) and have a small star-shaped scar where most have a belly-button... and I seem to think that this creature somehow knew this and found it interesting about me and decided to check me out. Make of it what you will, but there is zero doubt in my mind that it happened.

Right, story number two...
I was about 18/19 at the time and was having a cigarette and a cup of coffee in my front garden, it was nigh time and I was the only one home. I was minding my own business when I heard the sound of dry leaves being crunched on the far end of our garden. At first I thought that it was probably the neighbour's cat or something but it sounded heavier than a cat. I then thought that maybe it was a burglar (this is South Africa btw) ...but I couldn't see anything. Then all of a sudden, two beings of light manifested right next to each other and just floated there.
They were both flat white, human-sized and looked like white blobs with bumps for the head and appendages... but what
made me realise that they weren't from around here is the way that they wobbled. I have never seen anything like they way these things wobbled, it was like a random, erratic wobble... kind of like flickering flames. This was no side-of-the-eye experience, I was literally staring at something that I didn't know how to explain.
At this point, I had two choices... A. go up to them and say hi! or B. go inside and hope that they go away...
I chose B. In some ways I regret my choice but in other ways, I don't.
We fear the unknown for a reason. For all I know, they could've zapped me if I approached them... or they could've told me all of the secrets of the universe... oh well.

I doubt I'll ever get any explanation as to what happened on those 2 occasions but not a week goes by that I don't think about them.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

First let me define an alien as a being not of the normal paradigm of reality - and apparently not of this world...

Using this definition...No; absolutely never! Same will go for everyone else on this rock!

Using a more reasonable definition of "alien"; "Extraterrestrial"; then YES! absolutely...and...everyday. I am in constant contact with a group of ETs that are "visiting" near the Earth. Talk with them daily...

Back in 1951, at the age of about 4-1/2 A UFO visited the farm where I grew up. The overall event actually lasted the better part of a week, or so I've been told. The story go that a UFO, complete with a "door", hovered over my grand-parent's farm everyday.

On it's last day of "visiting" I apparently went missing for about 6 hours. When I returned I told a story about going to see the spaceship, and the people on it. Not really much interesting in the story, but the aliens; One Nordic, and one Gray...and apparently all we did was talk.

Today, the aliens are a different group, and somewhat more active in "world affairs", and of course, I have conversations frequently. Being a computer scientist / software engineer by education, and lifestyle I have had to attempt to devise a method of validating the reality of my "contacts". Not quite as simple as it might seem...So...from time to time, I request, and typically get, a short term "prediction" of an event happening in Earth's local space; a UFO sighting, solar flare, or something that can be detected by someone other than me...so I have a pretty good indication that they are real.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

You have contact with extraterrestrials every day? If so, could you message me your address and let me come to where you live to see them for myself? I'll bring a camera so I can take pictures. Do you have any pictures? I imagine you do, being that you see these beings every day.

You wrote a thread about a dream/prediction you had of a major extraterrestrial event that was supposed to occur in April. Obviously it didn't occur. Why not?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: andr01d
[snip].

What i wonder while reading his post is how much time he spent in his garden just chilling, then again, when i read he was in SA i realized what a cool place to live it must be. Id be outside as often as i can be as well.

Sorry OP, back on topic. Ive never had any contact, m eagerly looking forward to it though. Yet I know several people who had.
edit on 3-6-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

You have contact with extraterrestrials every day? If so, could you message me your address and let me come to where you live to see them for myself? I'll bring a camera so I can take pictures. Do you have any pictures? I imagine you do, being that you see these beings every day.

You wrote a thread about a dream/prediction you had of a major extraterrestrial event that was supposed to occur in April. Obviously it didn't occur. Why not?

Well...actually my contact is via telepathy...sorry.

About the prediction; its success appears to be a matter of opinion. Though, truthfully, it wasn't quite as "major" as I thought...one of the issues with prediction and telepathy; the removal of self from the translation process...guess I'm not there quite yet.

However...the "city" type was correct, the "diamond" formation was correct, and the "commercial aircraft" was there. In the original I described the city as being not unlike Dallas, Tx. In the area where the sighting occurred; there is a restaurant chain called "Texas Roadhouse", and, locations and people that bear the name "Dallas".

While the prediction wasn't a stellar success, it was far from a failure, and of course I got a lot of data to work on...

Here is a report from NUFORC about a sighting on April 16: www.nuforc.org...

It is interesting...as I look back and try to analyze the thought and feelings I had at the time. I'm finding that even then I didn't really think so much "major", and probably added that to satisfy some inner desire for such an event (major).

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yes, and in all the ways you can I guess, ie. telepathic, or innersight, what I would call projection, he/she projected in possibly, physical presence, being pulled in a kind of astral projection, being taken via some physical means during a physical checkup and waking up with wounds. And face to face in the garden as a child, and at the door in the evening, 2010.
edit on 3-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Well...actually my contact is via telepathy...sorry. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of coarse it is,

That's always the answer given when questions are asked by others when users describe their contact like this

Talk with them daily...

and

One Nordic, and one Gray...and apparently all we did was talk. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

and

Today, the aliens are a different group, and somewhat more active in "world affairs", and of course, I have conversations frequently. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a lot of talking going on it seems.

I have to ask, with you talking or communicating telepathically everyday with these beings for over 60years and having such knowledge of their activities, even trying to devise a method of validating the reality of your contacts as you have told readers

Being a computer scientist / software engineer by education, and lifestyle I have had to attempt to devise a method of validating the reality of my "contacts". Not quite as simple as it might seem...So...from time to time, I request, and typically get, a short term "prediction" of an event happening in Earth's local space; a UFO sighting, solar flare, or something that can be detected by someone other than me...so I have a pretty good indication that they are real. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

How could you possibly believe this yourself what you posted (as quoted below) as an explanation why things might look as though you have no idea what you on about?

About the prediction; its success appears to be a matter of opinion. Though, truthfully, it wasn't quite as "major" as I thought...one of the issues with prediction and telepathy; the removal of self from the translation process...guess I'm not there quite yet. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

60 years of talking daily and frequently communicating, knowing about their affairs, getting messages of events to prove to yourself these beings are real and when asked about this, you send readers in a circle of delusion.

So because your not quite there yet with the translation process but you can prove to yourself this is real because of events that happen (a solar flare,UFO sighting) but when you attempt to pass that on it somehow gets translated incorrectly?

Could maybe everything you think you experienced be a mistranslation?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Could maybe everything you think you experienced be a mistranslation? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

No.

I have solid empirical data that shows clearly that what I experienced was not "mistranslation".

In the prediction there are three elements; the Diamond formation, the commercial aircraft, and the time frame. This was shared publicly.

In some of the other cases, the non-shared ones; I have a starship commander telling me that there would be a solar flair in a specific region of the Sun on a specific day...the event was verified by SOHO.

I'm still looking for a report from San Francisco about a UFO event on the afternoon (or early evening) of May 18, 2014. Unfortunately I have yet to find such a report. But, UFO reports are quite unreliable, especially in their "timing".

As for communicating with these people for the past 60+ years; I never said that, and in fact, I have only had reliable communication for the past 10 years or so, and frequent contact for only about 20.

You sounded like you might have "issues" with telepathy; IF that is actually the case; Get over it! Telepathy is a real phenomena that seems to actually work rather well. The only real issues are its reliability; and that improves with "practice"...In other words; start trying to use it, and it will begin to work. The more you use it; the better it gets.

So...please don't condemn something you do not understand.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

I have solid empirical data that shows clearly that what I experienced was not "mistranslation".

Let's see it.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

So...please don't condemn something you do not understand. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

What have condemned?

I understand telepathy quite well in my own regard and maybe have a deeper insight into your mind than you do yourself.

As for communicating with these people for the past 60+ years; I never said that, - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

What happened in 1951 then when apparently all you did was talk?

Back in 1951, at the age of about 4-1/2 A UFO visited the farm where I grew up. The overall event actually lasted the better part of a week, or so I've been told. The story go that a UFO, complete with a "door", hovered over my grand-parent's farm everyday. On it's last day of "visiting" I apparently went missing for about 6 hours. When I returned I told a story about going to see the spaceship, and the people on it. Not really much interesting in the story, but the aliens; One Nordic, and one Gray...and apparently all we did was talk. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is 1951 to now not just over 60 years?

I have solid empirical data that shows clearly that what I experienced was not "mistranslation". - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess this is one of them

In some of the other cases, the non-shared ones; I have a starship commander telling me that there would be a solar flair in a specific region of the Sun on a specific day...the event was verified by SOHO. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

His name isn't StarLord is it?

Why is always the non shared stuff that proves everything us here at ATS would love find answers for and members have this info but its always non shared and when it is its mistranslated?

You sounded like you might have "issues" with telepathy - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

No I have issues with something else, I wont say so as to not burst your little bubble.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Let's see it.

Did you not read the post? In its entirety? Must not have. You might also look at my post before the one you quoted from.

It has all been posted in two or three places...

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yes.

But I can't pretend to know what they are, or who? they are, or where they come from.

From my perspective - I just know I experience the paranormal. I'd rather not join up with any particular view espoused by other people. Every who does experience the paranormal - do so from their own perspective. If you notice it. Some people don't experience the paranormal, and that's okay to.

And besides, I've had a nervous breakdown. Doesn't that disqualify and devalue any of my experiences? To share seems rather futile and just opening myself up to ridicule and condemnation...

Because of how people treat one another. If somebody else has not experienced the supernatural - ever. And they are in a negative mindset where they are out to disprove and invalidate somebody's personal experience - from their perspective and mindset - and JUDGE... I don't see how this area can genuinely be explored except within channels like therapy and more closed family/friend networks. It's much easier to get to the bottom of such things and share with others - who care about you, and not everyone on ATS cares about each other. And the debunking - not healthy skepticism - but downright mean debunking - doesn't create an environment to even try.

Some people are just scared to share and are more sensitive and emotional. Some people have experienced and watched others experience - terrible things. You look differently at the world and people, when that's the sort of life you have lived.

I don't think condemnation or picking apart each other is the answer to getting to the bottom of paranormal and supernatural events - to the real answers we seek.

Have a blessed day.

CdT
edit on 3-6-2014 by CirqueDeTruth because: grammar

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Let's see it.

Did you not read the post? In its entirety? Must not have. You might also look at my post before the one you quoted from.

I must have missed it since I was looking for "solid empirical evidence" and not fantasy fiction.

Perhaps you could cut and paste just one example of such solid evidence so I can recalibrate my search techniques.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

What have condemned?

I understand telepathy quite well in my own regard and maybe have a deeper insight into your mind than you do yourself.

I may have over reacted...sry.

Though I doubt you have deeper insight into my mind than I do, as I have spent most of my life trying to understand myself. Lots of meditation, discussions with psychologists, Magick...I have a pretty good understanding of myself. And the mechanics of telepathic communication, empathy, remote vision...though I also feel that I have quite a lot of work to do in all areas.

What happened in 1951 then when apparently all you did was talk?

Yes, that's pretty much my memory of the event. There was definitely no trauma associated with the event, but, yes a few hours of talking.

Is 1951 to now not just over 60 years?

Yes, however, I have not been talking to ET for all that time. There was the 1951 event, then virtually nothing remembered until 1994. In 1994 another group of Extraterrestrials arrived; it is this later group that I talk to regularly.

His name isn't StarLord is it?

I seriously doubt that anyone going by the name "StarLord" would be able to pass "muster" with me. My criteria may be unorthodox, but, it is not an east thing to "prove" One's self with me.

So...that would be a NO!

Why is always the non shared stuff that proves everything us here at ATS would love find answers for and members have this info but its always non shared and when it is its mistranslated?

I thought you said you were familiar with Telepathy! If you were you would know that one of the most difficult things to do is to separate Ones' self from the received data, and render an absolutely neutral translation. We all have a tendency to "color" what we express, this "color" can change meanings...sometime by quite a lot.

So, it shouldn't be surprising, or vexing that most of the "good stuff" is a Personal Experience...it is simply the nature of the beast.

No I have issues with something else, I wont say so as to not burst your little bubble.

Don't worry about my "little bubble". what you perceive as "my little bubble" isn't what you think it is...and should you ever have issue with anything so-ever; return to the data.

edit on 3-6-2014 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Let's see it.

I must have missed it since I was looking for "solid empirical evidence" and not fantasy fiction.

Perhaps you could cut and paste just one example of such solid evidence so I can recalibrate my search techniques.

I submit sir: that you are wholly ignorant of the nature of "Empirical Evidence". Go find a dictionary and look it up...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join