It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FDNY Firefighter, Rudy Dent: "Incontrovertible fact (WTC) buildings were brought down."

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hgfbob

Care to explain how material from the walls falling on the videos falls FASTER than the collapse front.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Guess what thousands of tons of building materials falling could have that effect

NOTHING moves until the vertical support ALLOW it to occur...

the reason we are here.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Care to explain how material from the walls falling on the videos falls FASTER than the collapse front.

care to cite what your even talking about.....

oh I see.....being particularly cryptic huh....don't want to really define what your talking about huh.....so you pathetically reference the towers collapse while at the same time, obscurely referencing, trying to insinuate the FOUND free fall acceleration in WTC7 is false.

lmao.....
edit on 4-6-2014 by hgfbob because: added more devastation

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Interesting that there have been no responses yet, but three flags on this.

I don't believe what this man is saying is true. There have been many books out that have debunked these conspiracy theories on 9/11.

That is why there are old fables like the one of "The Emperor's clothes", to teach young children to believe what they see and not what they hear or what other people tell them. There are videos of WTC7 coming down where it is pretty clear that it was brought down on purpose, and that is just me using my eyes and not listening to anyone else. Of course though credible witnesses/experts who seem to have no agenda may be given consideration - such as the one in the OP, as opposed to anyone in the MSM who will say whatever they are told to keep receiving a paycheck.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Buildings are not magical.

a building is compromised of many redundant overlapping application bound together to form a 'SINGLE UNIT'.

Take away, or damage enough of the "pieces" that hold it together, they can no longer operate within their design specifications

that is not really true.....that's the beauty of 'redundancy'!...MASSIVE strength.

They are people, engineers make so many mistakes it is quite comical when you actually construct to their designs.

lol....that's an understatement!

i've had to fabricate on-site, so many times because of getting pushed back from 'engineering/architect errors'

yea, they're human alright.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Among other things, the fact that the 911 Commission report was virtually devoid of information regarding this building is proof enough for me that the entire event was pre-planned.

more devastating is the fact the 2005 NIST found NO scientific reason for collapse......and the latter 2008 NIST hypothesis crew claims ...."new physics", fell WTC7, only occurring on 9-11.

"the phenomenon that we saw on 9/11 that brought this particular building down was really thermal expansion, which occurs at lower temperatures."

anew 'phenomenon" where warm steel at one end of the building, created 105 vertical feet of ZERO resistance within the first `1/3 of the WTC7 6.5 second collapse.

as found by the 2005 NIST...

NCSTAR 1A 3.6] "This free fall drop continues for approximately 8 stories, the distance traveled between t=1.75s and t=4.0s...constant, downward acceleration during this time interval. This acceleration was *9.8m/s^2*, equivalent to the acceleration of gravity."

NICSTAR 1A 4.3.4] Global Collapse..."The entire building above the buckled column region moved downward in a single unit, as observed, completing the global collapse"

NCSTAR1A p.39/130
"the damage from the debris from WTC 1 had little effect on initiating the collapse of WTC 7."

wonder why the 2008 refuses to provide their 68.000+ files of data variables that tell the collapse models what to do, how to behave.....since it is their only supporting evidence of claims pushed as truth....no physical evidence what-so-ever.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The whole 911 WTC tragedy will go into history just the way the JFK murder did and does.. My intuition says it has the same signature writen all over it... With other words... it is the same brotherhood of death which is responsible for both crimes. Only brave people with the proper authorization can bring this US national trauma to bed.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

The whole 911 WTC tragedy will go into history just the way the JFK murder did and does

maybe if it happened 15 years, even 10 years earlier.....I do not think we would be here...

the difference between then and now is the availability for instant communication and the abundance of information that can be attained by sitting at home through the internet...[one reason why Gov. wants to 'control' it]

a Gov. agency is ON VIDEO claiming..."NEW SCIENCE" is why WTC7 fell on 9-11

new science that only occurred on 9-11 they refuse to prove through science...

as is posted above yours.

Only brave people with the proper authorization

no, by you and me.....and millions of others...no one there in Washington can do a damn thing......those people have a tendency of dying suddenly when they do.

we must bring those 2008 NIST conspirators to the forefront and let the finger-pointing and deal-making begin, in full view of the masses..

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Vietnam Vet...Check
Police officer...Check
Fire Department...Check
Basic structural Engineering, Physics and Gravity knowledge....eh...um...hmmm

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Basic structural Engineering, Physics and Gravity knowledge....eh...um...hmmm

what does SCIENCE say about the 2.3 second interval of collapse in WTC7 which the rate of fall was "Indistinguishable from FREEFALL".
NONE of the gravitational energy was available to destroy the supporting structures, ALL converted to MOTION!

meaning, any bending, crushing, breaking the connections, REMOVAL of structural RESISTANCE, BELOW the mass ACCELERATING, is occurring WITHOUT the assistance of energy from the mass accelerating. Zero resistance.

now where else ON EARTH do we see those SAME numbers as we see in the global unified acceleration of WTC7 @ 9.8m/s^2 ????
Go open ANY science/physics text...."rate of acceleration seen by ALL mass REGARDLESS of weight toward the earth, at sea level, *~**WITHIN a VACUUM**~* is *9.8m/s^2*.

hmm.....HOW is it possable that the SAME numbers we see under 'CONTROLLED conditions, WE SEE occurring globally and UNIFIED in a 47 story steel frame @ 1.75 SECONDS, when kink forms, to 4.0s of the collapse....2.5 seconds later, it's done....6.5 second building collapse from FIRE we can't really see from the windows.

NCSTAR1A-3.2]"It is likely that much of the burning took place beyond the views of the windows"

so, long story short, 2005 NIST found NO reason for collapse.....2008 NIST claims brand new never before seen physics took place.

my info is here I do not want to repeat for this post......go have yerself a ball!

and read the comments before you make irrelevant postings ...and, next time you ATTEMPT to discredit, use ACTUAL facts and science ........works much better.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Well until the events of 9/11 thermal loading due to fire was NOT looked at with the same considerations as wind or seismic loads for example.

Basic assumptions were made nothing more as for the WTC 7 collapse how long do you think it took?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Well until the events of 9/11 thermal loading due to fire was NOT looked at

lmao...WHEN has "warm steel" completely removed 105 vertical feet of structural resistance globally to allow unified acceleration EQUAL to g. to occur.

let alone in the first 1/3 of it's 6.5 second collapse.....

try to focus on facts...k

and the facts are, NO mass can accelerate EQUAL to gravity unless there is ZERO resistance.....now you tell me how "WARM STEEL" achieves those conditions before 1.74 seconds of the WTC7 collapse to allow the global unified acceleration @ 1.75 seconds, [when we see the kink form], to 4.0s.

...as the 2005 NIST found occurred and the 2008 NIST hypothesis crew TRIES to hide.
edit on 4-6-2014 by hgfbob because: added more stuff....

edit on 4-6-2014 by hgfbob because: and typo...oops

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Thats it avoid the question how long did WTC7 take to collapse as for your warm steel comments how warm is warm ?

The simple fact your crowd ignores is damage to the building and fires left to burn for a few hours all documented by the NYFD or are you calling them liars as well?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
He witnessed building 7 come down and also saw the Mayor and others leaving right before it collapsed, how many people saw that ? and no doubt the video shows the classic implosion that anyone with a brain knows that if you put the two together that if the building was thought to be damaged, why would the Mayor and others of high value would have been allowed to enter it in the first place.

He also witnessed the explosion and first attack and the aftermath.

I can't sit here and argue against what a witness saw, and also one that has been in the military where depending on what you do, you will gain pretty good observational habits and the fact that he was a police officer and fire marshall for that long should actually have enhanced his observational habits to perhaps give a little more clarity of his explanation than just the average every day observer.

Just because he saw that, it does not establish the fact the same method caused the twin towers to collapse, but one question and I will leave it to you, planes that hit a building that tall will definitely cause some sort of sway as you know from being in any skyscraper they move even in the wind, my question is what caused the straight down vertical pancaking collapse, if the buildings take a certain amount of time to stop swaying what are the chances for a symmetrical and instantaneous weakening of all points in the steel structure to allow for a straight implosion affect and not a toppling or partial break ? especially if you take into account all areas of steel were not exposed to the same temperatures, steel should retain it's integrity, also you can find pictures of beams in the immediate rubble piles that have perfect angular cuts on them if you dig enough, that resemble welding or perfect angular cutting.

What are the chances for the exact same type of collapse and equal symmetrical weakening of the steel at all points to allow a straight vertical fall other than a deliberate implosion in both towers? if all points of the steel structure were not exposed to the same needed temperature, why was there not an angular fall or partial collapse, both buildings collapsed onto the footprint of the their foundations almost perfectly.

I have seen and read the many theories of engineers as well as pilots with credentials on both sides of this issue that argue points about the WTC and the Pentagon story, so we know that no one here with less credentials will be able to explain these things but you have to at one point look and answer with the many coincidences in numerology of that day, flight numbers , the date itself etc, there is a fingerprint on it, ask yourself who uses those numbers and what are they associated with, then again ask what are the chances, also what are the chances or odds of the perfect symmetric vertical collapse of all 3 buildings with no toppling or breaking off and falling at any angle especially taking into account of sway angle and time to completely recover.

As time goes on that day just fades into history and there is only one story, just like the JFK assassination but there are many stories and conspiracies that will never be proven that eclipse the official story of what everyone witnessed and has been explained.

edit on 4-6-2014 by phinubian because: spelling

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Thats it avoid the question

yes, you obviously are.....

how long did WTC7 take to collapse as for your warm steel comments how warm is warm ?

oh confused one...lol!

how long, lets just LOOK at what the WTC7 NIST report states from the 2005 NIST scientific investigation......[why do you ignorantly make me repost?]

NCSTAR 1A 3.6] "This free fall drop continues for approximately 8 stories, the distance traveled between t=1.75s and t=4.0s...constant, downward acceleration during this time interval. This acceleration was *9.8m/s^2*, equivalent to the acceleration of gravity."

NICSTAR 1A 4.3.4] Global Collapse..."The entire building above the buckled column region moved downward in a single unit, as observed, completing the global collapse"

NCSTAR1A p.39/130
"the damage from the debris from WTC 1 had little effect on initiating the collapse of WTC 7."

since the 2005 found the global UNIFIED acceleration EQUAL to gravity starts when the kink forms at 1.75 seconds, for 105 vertical feet till 4.0 seconds....

we can COUNT , 2.5 seconds later, it's done.....6.5 seconds from fire no one really sees...[guess that is where the new science of "LOW TEMP Thermal Expansion" come in huh...[shakes head].

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: phinubian
both buildings collapsed onto the footprint of the their foundations almost perfectly.

Why do truthers persist with this lie? if the buildings collapsed onto their own footprint, how do you explain the damage done to:

5 WTC, 7 WTC, St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, Marriott World Trade Center (Marriott Hotel 3 WTC), South Plaza (4 WTC), and U.S. Customs (6 WTC). The World Financial Center buildings, 90 West Street, and 130 Cedar Street suffered fires. The Deutsche Bank Building, the Verizon Building, and World Financial Center 3 suffered impact damage from the towers' collapse, as did 90 West Street. One Liberty Plaza survived structurally intact but sustained surface damage including shattered windows. 30 West Broadway was damaged by the collapse of 7 WTC. The Deutsche Bank Building, which was covered in a large black "shroud" after September 11 to cover the building's damage.

Why do you expect the buildings to have toppled over and not fallen straight down? Why do you think a section of the WTC could hold the weight of the building above it pivoting on it?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: phinubian
, why would the Mayor and others of high value would have been allowed to enter it in the first place.

Might have been checking they had left nothing behind in the vaults.
wtc6 was also emptied and and BOMBED From the basement on 9/11.
kennysideshow.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hgfbob
from fire no one really sees...

What do you mean "from fire no one really sees? As has been posted here before,
www.911myths.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I have tons of high definition pictures of the damage you are speaking of, but that is mostly collateral and from things falling from the heights, what the world saw from the distance was a perfect implosion no matter what you are saying, the buildings fell in a relatively nice compact area if you consider yes, all of the mass above and materials, not sure whether it is a lie or not sir, I wouldn't go that far, there are thousands of pictures of the surrounding area that remain for all to look at, there was no toppling, straight as what was described by the experts as pancaking ? were you there to see the scope of what you just explained and described if so I really would like to know if you thought it was amazing that they did not fall at an angle, either building.
I am not a truther I just have my own opinions and questions and just don't buy everything attempting to be sold to me ok ? and if you actually do some searching, I argued points to death, came into contact with witnesses from that day, since I lived right down the street from the Pentagon and had my own accounts and reasoning first hand to bear.

edit on 4-6-2014 by phinubian because: spelling

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

He witnessed building 7 come down and also saw the Mayor and others leaving right before it collapsed

the Mayor is on video, never entering WTC7.....

and here is something I found this morning....

WTC 7 Now A Proven Case Of Controlled Demolition

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join