It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FDNY Firefighter, Rudy Dent: "Incontrovertible fact (WTC) buildings were brought down."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
"Never in history has a steel frame building come down from fire"

uhh, nevermind the jumbo jet impact and the unparalleled quantity of fuel added.

Un never mind that comment was about wtc 7.
2nd

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Could you link the debunk to those 3 buildings to be the only 3 in history to collapse from a top-end fire or none at all ?

Much apreciated.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

In my opinion it was clear and obvious that the US government were involved in 9/11 and have lied about it ever since. The evidence to support their involvement far out weighs any to support their official story. Problem is, just like anything else, it has been swept under the rug now, people are forgetting about it.

What can we do about it? The evidence is there, but people just aren't interested in it.

Same goes for other cases like Snowden. Why aren't people more angry and stamping their feet demanding more answers and more change!?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Nobody wants to believe it could happen because nobody wants to believe the people in our Govt. would ever kill their own citizens. These people don't think like you and I. They are bottom feeding parasitical rats that don't care one bit about any of us. They would kill 250 million of us if they knew the remaining 50 m wouldn't finish them off. This is one reason they want to disarm us. 9/11 was planned far in advance. Anyone that thinks otherwise is naive.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

Well you have people called STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS many THOUSANDS of them worldwide yet you dont see them jumping to claim it was demolished.

I have very regular contact with people like that due to my job and have NEVER heard one back that theory.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: andr3w68

Well you have people called STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS many THOUSANDS of them worldwide yet you dont see them jumping to claim it was demolished.

I have very regular contact with people like that due to my job and have NEVER heard one back that theory.

That's right, my close friend who was called in on the DAY AFTER the "attack" was one of those engineers and I explained the strange situation of him 'parroting' the OFFICIAL explanation to me.

Any structural engineer who doesn't 'toe the line' would NEVER work in the business again.

Further consideration of events has me wondering how EXACTLY he was summoned so soon after the collapse.

I'll bet he was one of many professional engineers brought in that day to get EDUCATED on the OFFICIAL LIE.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
A few things strike me watching this video, the first one being that the word of one firefighter is not "incontrovertible" (i know not the OPs words) proof of anything this is just the views of one man, who it should be said goes on to make several mistakes in the first few minutes of the video.

He says it fell into its own footprint (it never) he says that the official story says that the steel was melted (nobody is saying that) and so on and so forth. There are more errors he makes, but ultimately my views are quite simple, anyone who makes these kind of errors has either been brainwashed with ignorance by the likes of Ritchard Gage or is quite simply ignorant. How can I, a individual who is quite well read up on this subject, or anyone else take what this guy has to say seriously when he does not seem to have a grasp of the most basic facts pertaining to the demise of WTC7.

Bascialy what I am saying is that this video offers up nothing new, he is just regurgitating all of the same stuff that the truth movement has been saying for years with out thus far bringing forward any solid proof.

Do we even have any independent proof that this guy is who he says he is?
edit on 3-6-2014 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: signalfire
And, there's THIS: 9-11 Nuke Cancers

Were the twin towers not lined with asbestos?

kix

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
People involved, still can't talk after all these years, WTC 7 is the stone nobody wants to step on.

The thing that really gets me is that some brainwashed people will never believe the conspiracy, even if George Bush and Dick Chenney came to say the ordered the demolition and the attacks and went to jail, they would still defend the 19 muslims with carton cutters did it agenda....

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Facts:
1. highly active energetic thermitic was found in ALL dust samples, thus used.
2. at that time, only the US could make this kind of stuff

Official publication: www.benthamscience.com...

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: meowningstar

originally posted by: signalfire
And, there's THIS: 9-11 Nuke Cancers

Were the twin towers not lined with asbestos?

YES and they HAD to be demolished because of it the clean up bill would have been huge and asbestos is a good fire retardant

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Again, I'm speaking as an outsider who has thought about 9/11, maybe twice in the last 10 years.

On one side, there is the government story. Apparently, people know pretty much what it is and the story has some supporters.

On the other side, we have "It was caused by nukes." It was caused by thermite." "It was caused by planes flown by remote control." "It was caused by the Jews." "It was caused by the United States under Bush to start a war for oil." "The planning went on for a long time, it was started under Clinton."

Before I try to figure out whether the government story is true, or the conspiracy story is true, would someone tell me, finally, what the conspiracy story actually is? In the meantime, I'll just go down to the beach and find a pile of sand I can stick my head into while I wait for you to sort this out a little better.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
Again, I'm speaking as an outsider who has thought about 9/11, maybe twice in the last 10 years.

On one side, there is the government story. Apparently, people know pretty much what it is and the story has some supporters.

On the other side, we have "It was caused by nukes." It was caused by thermite." "It was caused by planes flown by remote control." "It was caused by the Jews." "It was caused by the United States under Bush to start a war for oil." "The planning went on for a long time, it was started under Clinton."

Before I try to figure out whether the government story is true, or the conspiracy story is true, would someone tell me, finally, what the conspiracy story actually is? In the meantime, I'll just go down to the beach and find a pile of sand I can stick my head into while I wait for you to sort this out a little better.

To sway public opinion; and to forget 2.3T was spent without any receipts providing transaction identification.

It wasn't until after 911 that the patriot act; pre-written ofcourse, was enacted into law. Oh, and COG- instead of COP.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Facts (nothing conspiracy):

1. Planes flew into WTC towers
2. They had a large amount of nano thermite on board OR the building was filled/sprayed with thermite-like-paint
3. The nano thermite used was invented for use in explosives
4. Not a single country, apart from the US, was capable of making this kind of nano thermite

All you need is here: www.benthamscience.com...

Now, put the pieces together.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I knew pretty much right away 9/11 was an inside job, just too many unrealistic things happened and the fact building 7 fell without being hit by a plane tipped the scales. Not to mention as soon as the dust settles the war drums were beating full tilt to attack countries not even involved but rather for profit driven wars. Patriot acts and taking away of freedoms was all part of the plan.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ergaomnes

you might want to check this out before you jump on the thermite band wagon.

i am not saying that it has been 100% debunked, however it has not exactly been "proven" that thermite was used either.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

He says it fell into its own footprint (it never)

This is not directed at you personally, but this is another big problem I have with the OS and it's supporters. If a "truther" says "it fell into it's own footprint" the OSer will reply " no it didn't..look at the photos..most of the debris is outside the footprint..." , so ,in that case, where is Bazant's "piledriver"? Or the pancaked floors? Or any mass great enough to crush the towers all the way to the ground?

ETA. Sorry, I'm talking about the towers here, not WTC 7.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
As with everything you need to follow the oney.
Remember that the people controlling global resources do not answer to theAmerican or to any Government,they are the enemy of the people and by proxy also the enemy of the Government when it is healthy and doing its job.

Money and influence have been used to infiltrate and manipulate the path of american and Global Government to encourage them to unwittingly artificially abbrogate the voices of the people.

It is wrong to blame the government totally and derelict to not blame them for the parts they knowingly or unknowingly played in the event ,and ist entire evolving history.

But it is 100% acceptable to bllame with 100% certainty the people who gained through insurance and other conduits from this event.

Every item contained within all the Buildings destroyed MUST be inventoried and scrutinised for peripheral impact value.Anything that would have catlysed value to ANYONE with its destruction and removal from the records,the devil is always in the details and the only real hope the conspirators have of maintaining the coverup is to keep people looking away from the small details,this is because cumulatively the Internet outperforms TPTBs intel capabilitys hands down at any given moment.

If everyone is focused upon just the government then they miss the real criminals,yes elements of the government can be manipulated,nothing is perfect,but if we only look at the Government on the basis of the rotten apples we will soon not like apples anymore and this is the wrong way to approach things.

This was a purely capitalistic action,and by that reason can be easily sorted out by simply folowing the money.

This was Capitalistic as a seemingly primary driver,but my instincts tell me that the planning was not coming from those who benefitted MOST fiscally,there was SOMETHING BEING COVERED UP BY DESTRUCTION OF EVIDENCE,something of epic nature,and whoever wanted it gone had the power of hi-jacked governmanat influences, they combined this support with the media and other Industrially catalysed support mechanisms controlled by the majority fiscally rewarded stakeholder needed to make this bread rise.

There is more than one player in this game.

Someone looking to destroy evidence,co-conspired by offering a surety of massive fiscal insurance based reward to yet another group of Anti-Humanitarian terrorists,then AT LEAST THOSE TWO groups co-ordinated this event,using their cumulative assets as needed.

What you need to do is look at the details,inventory the peripheral components contained within those buildings prior to their destruction,look for nooses closing around powerfull people or groups pre-ceeding the event reasons the elite would have for taking such a huge risk that you can document and look for the small details that were inevitably missed by the criminals.

Dont blame all of your Government ,root out the influences effecting all of your parties at once,someone is rich enough to cover all of their bets so you need to change the House rules on them.

Track and document every cent of money generated by the event and see where it all funnels to.

Look at the peripheral details to identify what evidence in one or more of those building targeted was being destroyed subversively and who wanted it gone.

Rememaber the government blme and distraction was phase one of the cover-up,the search for the People who benefitted fiscally was phase two of the program,both things are distractions from the real catalyst which was the destruction of some type of peripheral evidence of some type of crime contined within the buildings themselves,possibly look for a recent movement of something critical prior to the events,preperations if you will,maybe someone couldnt destroy evidence where it was BEFORE it was put into one of those buildings,but had the evidence MOVED there prior to the event intentionally.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Courage....honesty... two words..

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Do you know what blows my mind?

Not the fact that that this was a false flag, no, not at all. It's the fact that intelligent, free-thinking people can blindly deny the irrefutable evidence to the contrary.

Serious mind-f**k, seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join