It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FDNY Firefighter, Rudy Dent: "Incontrovertible fact (WTC) buildings were brought down."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Below is an interview with Rudy Dent:

- Vietnam veteran.

- 4 years at NYPD.

- 32 years as an FDNY firefighter.

- Fire Marshal training.

Mr. Dent discusses his experiences as a firefighter at Ground Zero on 9/11. He also discusses why firefighters were not allowed to discuss anything due to department policy.

He says that Building 7 came down in a classic controlled demolition, and that it's an "incontrovertible fact" that the towers were brought down in a controlled demolition as well.

I personally would have liked him to discuss more of what he saw, heard, and more of his personal experiences on 9/11. The interview could have been better, but it was an okay interview.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Interesting that there have been no responses yet, but three flags on this.

I don't believe what this man is saying is true. There have been many books out that have debunked these conspiracy theories on 9/11.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

When one references the collapse of building 7 against other building fires and consequential effect, it becomes apparent to me that it's collapse was planned.

Among other things, the fact that the 911 Commission report was virtually devoid of information regarding this building is proof enough for me that the entire event was pre-planned.

And not by a fella in a cave either.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

If this guy is saying it's a false flag, and that it was brought down on purpose, how can anyone who wasn't there still argue that it wasn't. This is a man who has been trained in fighting fires saying that the fires in that building were not enough to bring it down. ITS SO OBVIOUS! The truly amazing thing is just how may people still don't even know that there was a third building collapse on that day.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Someone could debunk the ability of a plane to fly. "It's to heavy to get off the ground" they might say.

It doesn't mater how many debunkers say it isn't possible, what I'm telling you is that it happened.

Who you choose to believe is up to you.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

So what then? Why woulie he lie? The man's credentials are practically impeccable. I can't fathom, for the life of me, what he stands to gain by lying.

There have been many books debunking the original tale as well, what's your point?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Interesting that there have been no responses yet, but three flags on this.

I don't believe what this man is saying is true. There have been many books out that have debunked these conspiracy theories on 9/11.

Why is that interesting? The video is 9 min long and you posted 14 minutes after _BoneZ_ posted the thread. How much time are you giving for people to respond?

I've read many books, the fact that I read them doesn't make it true.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Doesn't matter now.
The people have allowed the sheets to be pulled over their eyes. The "truther" movement has garnered nothing but ridicule and hatred from the average joe.

Its was painfully obvious what happened that day. Those in power already changed the history books to their ridiculous story and our children are being indoctrinated to believe what they say is gold.

We need a multitude of people to come out and speak up. The beast has gained so much from that horrific day, and maybe it just isn't in the big plans for the people to overcome it. It seems just when we have them cornered, they come up with another way to dumb us down.

I am beginning to seriously believe that in the grand scheme of things, the average person just doesn't want to fight for what is right.

I still believe those who are responsible for this entire fiasco will suffer more dearly than the greatest of evil men.

It was an inside job.

edit on 2-6-2014 by havok because: clarity

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

To build on this and to refresh people's memories, Bill Manning, editor in chief of Fire Engineering magazine, said the following about the "official" investigation:

Fire Engineering has good reason to believe that the "official investigation" blessed by FEMA and run by the American Society of Civil Engineers is a half-baked farce that may already have been commandeered by political forces whose primary interests, to put it mildly, lie far afield of full disclosure.

Except for the marginal benefit obtained from a three-day, visual walk-through of evidence sites conducted by ASCE investigation committee members- described by one close source as a "tourist trip"-no one's checking the evidence for anything.

However, respected members of the fire protection engineering community are beginning to raise red flags, and a resonating theory has emerged: The structural damage from the planes and the explosive ignition of jet fuel in themselves were not enough to bring down the towers.

The destruction and removal of evidence must stop immediately.

He's not the only one who feels this way. Most people are familiar with the video of the NY firefighters openly questioning the official story.

However, many of them are probably too scared to speak out while being employed by the city.

Like Mr. Dent, we wont know their perspectives until after they retire.

edit on 2-6-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
And, there's THIS: 9-11 Nuke Cancers

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Excellent video.

Excellent grasp of the realities.

Excellent narrative.

Brave patriot.

Thanks for this thread.

I don't know that the clueless folks will be influenced toward truth. However, those awake and beginning to awaken might learn something.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

So what then? Why woulie he lie? The man's credentials are practically impeccable. I can't fathom, for the life of me, what he stands to gain by lying.

There have been many books debunking the original tale as well, what's your point?

If he believes it to be true, and it isn't, it doesn't mean he is lying.

It just means he believes according to what he saw and heard to be the cause.

It does not mean he is right though.

He might have been a firefighter for all of those years and has had experience with fires, but it does not mean that this was the same as all the rest.

Two huge 1,200(or however many feet to be exact) buildings collapsing, on fire, right next to this building is not routine.

I don't care what he says, he has never dealt with that kind of carnage before.
edit on 2-6-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Nobody in history has ever dealt with THAT KIND of carnage before.....the reason being that there have NEVER been any steel framed buildings such as these which fell due to fire....
The laws of physics were suspended by the PTB for the day so that they could pull off this inside job.?....not!
edit on 2-6-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Sure it was a false flag and the OS is a lie.
What can be done about it though?
The criminals have burned the Reichstag and the damage has been done.
I hereby proclaim the date of 9-11 to be "Reichstag Day"!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
the reason being that there have NEVER been any steel framed buildings such as these which fell due to fire....

Funny how you ignore the fact that every very tall building that has been hit by a high speed jet airliner has collapsed.... so it looks like a high speed jet airliner hitting a building will cause it to collapse!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
For some twisted reason found in my mind, I have never been involved or concerned with the 9/11 theories. It didn't seem that Mr. Dent gave a very persuasive interview. (Remember, I have no position whatsoever.)

He didn't see either of the towers come down. What he saw came from TV.

He claimed that fire cannot, and never has, brought down a steel building, only military thermite can. He calls this beyond question. Is it? Is there no other fire hot enough to weaken steel to the point of collapse?

He also says that on Youtube, the explosion is visible. Articles, and my own experience, tell me that thermite doesn't explode. I don't understand why anyone would destroy a building with thermite, then put in explosives as well.

As an aside, I've never understood the planes. I assume they were actual planes. Did the plan then call for thermite, an airplane collision, then a very precisely controlled demolition?

I'm an innocent outsider, but what I saw in the interview doesn't make be think that the obvious and only possible explanation is a false-flag.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
"Never in history has a steel frame building come down from fire"

uhh, nevermind the jumbo jet impact and the unparalleled quantity of fuel added.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
A close friend of mine and former president of Canadian Iron (Canron) and Dominion Bridge consulted on the WTC immediately after the event.

He explained to me how a bulkhead floor, weakened by a fire below it in the emergency generator room, collapsed bringing about a chain reaction that brought the building down.

I'd spent a lot of time sailing with Paul over the previous 10 years. We'd been through some pretty amazing times together. Lost in fog the night we went out to harass the Royal Yacht Britania, holidays in the 1000 islands with his two young lads, bar brawls in Niagara on the lake on a Men's cruise with Alex Lifesin, and on and on and on. I bought him his breakfast the day he drowned, three Thanksgiving's ago. I buried his eldest son, 28 years old, a lawyer with five degrees, a year later.

I knew the way Paul thought.

I knew the official story he was telling me about building 7 was a lie.

I didn't understand why he went out of his way to recite the entire fiction without being solicited, but it was obvious to me, as he covered the talking points, he had a checklist to get through. I had expressed no interest in conspiracies previous to then.

He didn't enjoying the telling nor I the hearing.

It wasn't until much later when other factors had me questioning the events of that day that the pieces finally fell into place. The awkwardness and distant gaze was because he was performing a necessary duty to his corporate bosses. Dis-informing.

edit on -05:0042146522014-06-02T23:52:42-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This is what I remember

A Muslim cleric was put on trial for the twin towers bombing. I don't know if anyone remembers this or not. But they parked a van full of explosives in the basement of one corner of a tower. Being a bit of an armature architect I analyzed the placement. My conclusion was this. The plan was to cause the tower to fall across New York city leaving a massive footprint of destruction. One as long as the tower was tall.

The van was parked in that one particular corner of the basement on purpose. The plan was to take out that corner and cause the tower to fall in a specific direction rather like felling a tree. Maybe even aiming for some other building to drop the tower on.

Years later we come to September the eleventh two thousand and one. I'm sleeping on the couch and my roommate comes in waking me up all excited. "Wake up! We're under attack! I've got food." I look, and he has two huge bags of take out food from the restaurant he works at. He sets down the bags as I turn on the TV. One tower is on fire.

He further says "Man, there are cops everywhere downtown like someone stirred up a hornets nest." We are living in Downtown Baton Rouge at the time. He says "We had just finished cooking everything for lunch when the boss comes in and says 'I'm not about gettin killed over some food, shut it down!' And he let everyone off."

So I watch, live, as the second plane hits.
Here is my first thought.

"Looks like they are failing to knock the towers over again. See how the one plane came in from a direction where if the tower struck were knocked over it would leave a huge path of destruction in one direction, and the second plane came in from the other direction to knock that tower into it's own path of destruction.

I think the second plane hit higher up cause the pilot saw that the first tower hadn't fallen over."

My roommate just says "Hmm."

Then... when a tower falls I immediately think this.

"That's a controlled demolition. Pretty smart. Letting either tower just fall over would be much worse. Someone did the same analysis on the basement bomb as I did. Too bad no one can ever take credit for it. People would crucify them."

And that's it.
For a decade now I have been watching America go insane about the issue, seeing dark conspiracies in everything and everyone. Even close friends breathing fire at me when I try to bring up the subject and add in the missing historical context of the previous attempt."

After lurking on the 9/11 forums here for a month back in 2007 I decided that, it was far to volatile a subject, and too many people had too much personally invested in their own theories to consider my version.

My only hope now is that the subject has cooled off enough, for at least one person to consider my impression of the matter.

The End
Mike Grouchy

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The thermite theory is in error; while it may be possible that there was thermite used to destroy some of the massive beams in the basement areas, it has been proven beyond any doubt from dust evidence that small nukes were used to destroy the buildings; nothing else explains all the evidence seen that day, and you have to explain EVERYthing or your theory doesn't work.

They make nukes in all sizes now, and a small amount of research will prove that to you; they can be as small as apples; no need to 'wire' the buildings with thousands of tons of thermite or other explosives. Nukes also explains the massive heat in the pile for 99 days, hot enough to melt metal, concrete and glass. It was residual fission not unlike what's going on now at Fukushima, and look up above to my other posting for the discussion of the radiation-induced cancers that have afflicted thousands that worked at and lived near the site.

Here's the reading material that proves the nuclear theory:

thepythoniccow.us...

thepythoniccow.us...

Other researchers have come to the same conclusions, namely Ed Ward, MD and 'the anonymous physicist', as well as many other websites that have been discussing this for years now.

There is no way those buildings came down from any combination of fire plus gravity; a simple fresh look at the buildings blowing up in mid-air will show you that they are blowing OUTWARDS, not just down. Gravity doesn't do that. Some of the beams were turned to what looks like taffy; that's the effect of millions of degrees, hotter than the sun, for a split second as the bombs exploded. Really people, I'm starting to be ashamed of the complete lack of curiosity about this subject and lack of research. Your government has been lying to you about damn near everything, and it's high time you stopped swallowing the lies. Our survival depends on it. The dust doesn't lie. The daughter products of nuclear fission are unmistakable and there is no other reason for them to be there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join