It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girls, 12, stab Wis. friend 19 times in planned attack, cops say

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
abc7chicago.com...

Police say two 12-year-old girls lured a friend into some woods in southeastern Wisconsin where one of them held her down as the other stabbed her 19 times.

There's a ageism and sexism for people believe a certain age and gender less likely to commit crimes.
No one is credible nowadays.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: candlestick

What is wrong with our children today???!!! They are supposed to be still at the age of innocence, yet they are capable of these things more and more all the time at an earlier age. My friends and I were still playing with barbie dolls at that age...

edit on 2-6-2014 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Usually the depraved will start behaving badly by the time they reach the preteen age. It is more rare for extremely violent incidences to be carried out by females, but I think that's more of a reflection of the differences in the way girls are raised in contrast to young men.

It would be interesting to know what type of childhood these young women had. I can't believe the lack of empathy to human pain and suffering that some people have.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Oh my God! I hope they charge both girls as adults. What is happening to our children?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Violence has actually been decreasing across the board in U.S. since the 80's.

There are still bad behaving lunatics but overall it's actually gotten better.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Police said the two girls were picked up within hours of the attack, and have confessed to their actions. They explained to police that they'd regularly visited an internet site that carried horror and murder stories, and they figured that a real murder would win them favor with a fictional web site character they believed to be real.

I'm not sure I believe that at all. Homicidal juvenile sociopaths are not exactly a recent phenomena. Here's a few infamous children who killed other children in cold blood:

Mary Bell

Mary Flora Bell (born 26 May 1957) is a British woman who, as a child, strangled to death two little boys in Scotswood, an inner-city suburb of Newcastle upon Tyne. She was convicted in December 1968 of the manslaughter of the two boys, Martin Brown (aged four) and Brian Howe (aged three). Bell was 11 when she was convicted for killing Brown and Howe.[1]

Jon Venables and Robert Thompson

James Patrick Bulger (16 March 1990[1] – 12 February 1993) was a boy from Kirkby, Merseyside, England, who was murdered on 12 February 1993, at the age of two. He was abducted, tortured and murdered by two ten-year-old boys, Robert Thompson (born 23 August 1982) and Jon Venables (born 13 August 1982).[2][3] Bulger disappeared from the New Strand Shopping Centre in Bootle, while accompanying his mother. His mutilated body was found on a railway line two-and-a-half miles (4 km) away in Walton, Liverpool, two days after his murder. Thompson and Venables were charged on 20 February 1993 with Bulger's abduction and murder.

Jesse Pomeroy

In February 1874 at the age of 14, Pomeroy was paroled back to his mother and brother in South Boston. His mother ran her own dressmaking shop, and his brother Charles sold newspapers.

In March 1874, a ten-year-old girl from South Boston named Katie Curran suddenly went missing. On April 24, 1874, the mutilated body of four-year-old Horace Millen was found on the marsh of Dorchester Bay. Immediately, the police detectives sought out Pomeroy, despite lacking evidence implicating him in the crime. The body of Katie Curran was found later, in the basement of Pomeroy's mother's dress shop. Her remains were hastily and carelessly concealed in an ash heap.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

How much do you want to bet these girls were on some psychotropic medication?

And with today's instant information, chances are they even planned it out. For instance, they know they will be charged as juveniles, they will be out by the time they're eighteen, they get out of a house they don't like being in. Etc, etc.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

That's good to know.

12 year old girls....I'm so glad their victim survived that. Poor little girl will be scarred for life.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
We gotta try to fix this problem in our society.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What's wrong with the children?

Parenting for starters.... guess no one is monitoring the 'net at home, nor teaching right and wrong. Why am I not surprised?

They explained to police that they'd regularly visited an internet site that carried horror and murder stories, and they figured that a real murder would win them favor with a fictional web site character they believed to be real.

"There is not just one internet site they were accessing to get this information. There are multiple websites of a similar nature that deal with the particular incident," said Chief Jack.

The act, the ages, and possibly unfettered internet access, the chief says, makes this a very, very disturbing investigation.

edit on 2-6-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Oh my God! I hope they charge both girls as adults. What is happening to our children?

I guess I know the reason ...If you played a video game long time (ARPG most likely),keeping to kill people in that game few days(more than 5 hours each day is better) ,you would feel nothing to see someone been killed in real life.I know that kind of feelings ,since video games graphics is very like real nowadays .

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thank god they didnt have guns.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

When I was 12(girl here), I played tons of violent video games and I have no violent tendencies. I also play modern violent video games as an adult and have yet to want to kill anyone. My girlfriend actually laughs at me because I can't watch horror movie scenes.

Video games are not the cause of violence. I think that many violent children might be drawn to violent things(music, video games, films), but that doesn't mean those things are the cause of said violence. If anything spanking, neglecting, and verbally abusing children have all been shown to have greater links to later violence.

Those require more work to correct though then making video game developers lives a living hell.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I agree abusing children related to later violence,how about playing video games+abused child ?This combination seem most likely...I played many video games also ...It depends on how like real that game is .

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology

When I was 12(girl here), I played tons of violent video games and I have no violent tendencies. I also play modern violent video games as an adult and have yet to want to kill anyone. My girlfriend actually laughs at me because I can't watch horror movie scenes.

Video games are not the cause of violence. I think that many violent children might be drawn to violent things(music, video games, films), but that doesn't mean those things are the cause of said violence. If anything spanking, neglecting, and verbally abusing children have all been shown to have greater links to later violence.

Those require more work to correct though then making video game developers lives a living hell.

yep its a fact that kids exposed to violence will likely end up being violent themselves....video games are only a small part of the culprit...combine exposure to violence through games,tv and parental or spousal violence and you have a recipe for more violence

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I agree that video games do not cause violence. Just looking at the numbers of folks who play GTA, COD, Assasins Creed, Halo, WOW, etc. etc. etc. (too many to name) I would think that crime would be so much higher than it is currently. Same goes for movies. I think that it is easier to use these excuses as a scapegoat than it is to look for the actual cause/trigger or just accept the fact that some people are just evil/bad/sick in the head and there isn't a whole lot we can do to deter, or stop it completely.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
These girls did this for a character called Slender Man from a internet site about horror stories, they believe he is a real person living in a nearby forest. They held her down and stabbed her 19 times and left her for dead. She crawled out of the woods and was found by a bicyclist. The girls all live in a upper-class city and appeared to be "normal teenagers". I've never heard of Slender Man until yesterday but my nephews all know of him. Fortunately the girl will survive.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: candlestick

I agree abusing children related to later violence,how about playing video games+abused child ?This combination seem most likely...I played many video games also ...It depends on how like real that game is .

Video Games arent the cause for what occurred to the little girls its all about there behaviors and the way the current society is at.

You wouldn't hear such news stories from Europe. Whats causing the children to become violent? look at the ads, the way they act at schools.

Thats whats causing them to be violent.
edit on 2-6-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Charges detail Waukesha pre-teens' attempt to kill classmate

Just adding a little more detail below Kyuss's post because I am close by to Waukesha and have a more detailed local article. I'm not going to comment, just frustrated with idiocy lately, please accept my apologies.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology

So says the lady with a dead woman in her avatar.... You know there are denying psychopaths who murder, some of them also cant stand the sight of blood! You ever watch Investigation Discovery?

Just saying stay away from the psychotropic drugs...

edit on 2-6-2014 by imitator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join