It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worm-Holing through space/time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The other day I burnt a Ronnie James Dio shirt and without even having him in mind or anything relative to him or his life. I was able through patience to eventually see the hand sign for rock n roll, murray(Demon on album covers), a image of ronnie and without any needing to know anything DIO plainly spelled out so clear that you could stand 5-6ft away and see it. All on the same log all while the fire was burning.

I wasn't the only one to witness this. So I know what I'm talking about.

The point of this thread was to see if anyone has thought about if someone on the other side of the planet burnt something of yours say maybe a Goetia Seal that you was gifted with. While they are waiting to see signs in the fire for connections/triggers to the goetia seal.

And say that happens, could they communicate to the person who created it days later on the other side of the globe when that person lites there fire and looks for signs within or listens for signs within?

If so this is a microcosm representation of wormholes being connected to stars ie black holes.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Here are some Goetia Seals I pulled out of a fire some of them because I had to use paint didn't transition to greatly from paper to digital But the idea was kept close enough to work.

Some of the names were given through sound or through coincidence in the fire via pictorials.

This one transitioned perfectly this is exactly how it looked in the fire.

I had to find the seal through trance but the fire gave me the spirit.

Wolf and Snake at each end.

This is close enough but ti looked like a thor head. but not quite.

This is an eagles head but it's not supposed to be exactly like you would draw an eagle head. Did the best I could the transition makes it look like a shark swimming in a 3d pictorial.

Could it be that the world communicates with each other through fire unknowingly just by pagan rituals and or people's subconscious seeding the fire they sit around allowing another plane to translate and communicate back?

Could solar systems do this via fire?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: metalholic

I should look at your grimoire you have on deviant art print out a seal or 2 i like re draw with that seal in mind putting extra effort into connecting to the entity of the seal.

Burn it with the print out wait for signs of connection once the broadband is going try and communicate to you via your next fire even if it's weeks away.

I should think the spirit playing middle man will be your land mark you know your grimoire so you'll know it when you see it.

But for everyone else could an advanced race sit at a black hole knowing there is a solar system on the other side with life. And use there sun as a communications device by sending signals through the black hole?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yeah it worked. Fujin,Agoddoga,and Six were the most prominent.

Agoddoga came as pink fire it was pretty cool. Saw Antu in the ashes chillin as if the presence was personal.

Heard some cool things saw some cool things all in all I can say a many different people in different areas contributed to the fire last night.

Saw Ghost Rider!

new topics

top topics

join