It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Introduction (Edited)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I believe everyone here knows me already, but for those who don't I'll write this little biography about myself.

I was born in Queens, New York- 1984. I currently live in South Florida. I'm a Senior in High School and I love life.

Malcolm X is my hero.

I post most of the in the Religious forum. From time to time I'll post somewhere else. I got into Religion when I was about 10 years old when I was a Christian. I'm not a Christian no more.

There's a lot of people I respect on this board. Some include Thomas, William, Ultra, abstract, Netchicken, and many more. If I missed your name don't blame me please, I got a lot on my mind right now.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. Salaam.

[Edited on 5-11-2004 by Illmatic67]

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Did I see Thomas first in that list... (picking jaw up from my desk)

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What's on your mind man?!!? Is it because your about to graduate from school? Don't worry man your young, this is only the start of your journey

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Your lucky you even got a mention William......no one respects the aussie....

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by abstract_alao
What's on your mind man?!!? Is it because your about to graduate from school? Don't worry man your young, this is only the start of your journey

Man, you must be a psychic. Yea, that's some of it. I don't want to graduate. Everything will change once I do but it's life. And I'm ready to embark on my new life.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I don't want to graduate. Everything will change once I do but it's life. And I'm ready to embark on my new life. Posted by Illmatic67

Hey man, I can totally relate. It is indeed scary, but it is a rite of passage in life as well. Dont worry, as in most things in life, it looks a lot scarier than it really is.

Your an intelligent guy, and you have a lot of drive and stubborness. While this will cause you some problems, it will also get you a lot of places just because you refuse to give up (trust me on this, one of the more bullheaded people on ATS! )

Good luck in your new life!

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
no one respects the aussie.... Posted by OzChris

Dont take it personally. Your countries one greatest foible is exporting Fosters...

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Thanks Dragonrider...I think...

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
congrats on graduating high shool Ill. you'll do well. while i don't agree with much of what you have to say, you do say it well and back it up. will you be attending an institution of higher learning? Good luck.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
A high school kid with something on his mind.

-blink-

damn... not sure I ever heard of that before.

Welcome to life... good start so far.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
POll:
Whats on Illmatics mind:

1 Girls
2 Drugs
3 Religion
4 Study
5 All of the above.

I think its 1.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Cool you are graduating this year I have to wait next year
I'm C/O 04

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
no one respects the aussie.... Posted by OzChris

Dont take it personally. Your countries one greatest foible is exporting Fosters...

Fosters is owned by a New Zealand company now.

Illmantic good luck with the future. I unlike you could not wait to leave school. Best thing I ever did.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'll be going to FAU after High School, Florida Atlantic University.

@Netchicken's poll.

It's #1, everthing else is smalltime.

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hey there...always been a pleasure to read your words man...you seem to have your head pretty wired on for a young guy...thats awesome...wish you all the best with your further education and, of course, in life as well.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
HaHa.

I sounded like an idiot almost a year ago.

alien- thanks.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
I'll be going to FAU after High School, Florida Atlantic University.

University - you'll love it. Freedom and drink (although if you're a muslim thats probably out).

Enjoy it !

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Good luck with your travels through college.

new topics

top topics

join