It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future of the United States

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is an interesting video from Howard Storm who wrote My Descent Into Hell

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is not how you start a thread.
You need to include some of the content and give your take on the story.
No one is just going to randomly open your link without an idea of its content.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the info EP...

I have been listening to Howard Storm for many years but I have never heard this until now.

I have always considered his NDE to be one of the best.

Below is a transcript of this video:

In 1985, Howard Storm had a near-death experience. As an avowed atheist, he found himself bewildered by the fact that his physical body was laying on the hospital bed, and yet could move around outside of his own body. He was tortured and beaten up by beings before being saved by a huge ball of light, which he believed to be Jesus. Beings of light gave him a life review, and he learned the true path that is meant for humanity: love. These beings of light showed him many things including but not limited to: revelations about religion, the bible, extraterrestrial life, the future of the world, and the future of the U.S. This is an interview segment about the future of the United States.

The most radical change is that before his NDE he was a cold hearted atheist professor, and afterwards changed to a warm hearted Christian minister. Feel free to upload this video to your own accounts, as to get this guy’s incredible story out. Howard Storm

“God has tried to get through to us…. We have been a big disappointment to God because we have just consistently refused to listen to God.”

“As a pastor, people say ‘why does God allow this [evil]…. That question is predicated on a false assumption. God doesn’t want any of these things to happen. It’s all against God’s will. It’s our perverse nature, our sinful nature that allows these things to happen, that causes these things to happen. If we were following God’s will they wouldn’t be happening.

So we tend to ascribe to God all of the bad things that happen, and take responsibility for the good things that happen, when in reality it’s just the opposite.

God wants us to live in harmony with one another and in harmony with the creation. And the conflict and suffering we are experiencing in this world is of a human origin, not originated by God.

When Jesus came into the world it was a great opportunity for the whole world to find a new way of living and interacting with one another. And we all have failed.

And I would lay the greatest responsibility upon Christianity itself…. They were the ones that were given the clear transmission of what God’s desire was.

God is unhappy with humankind, unhappy with the way the world is going, unhappy with the way God’s beautiful creation is being treated. And God is intervening in a very direct way in the world today. And God and the angels are about trying to promote a spiritual awakening.”

“It was made clear to me this is it: ‘Wake up or the slate will be wiped clean.’ Now I’m not talking about the annihalation of the Earth. I’m talking about from a population of about whatever 260 million people the United States could go down to a population of a few tens of thousands.

We, the United States, who have been given the great blessing more than any other nation….”

“They also told me that there is no sitting on the fence. You are either working for God’s good or you are opposed to God’s good.

To be indifferent to God’s good is to be opposed to it. There’s no middle ground in this, if you will, battle between good and evil. There’s nothing in between.

I would say that most people say ‘You know, I’m good; I’m not doing anybody harm.’ That’s not good. That’s evil. You have to be out there loving God, loving your neighbor, and living that if you’re really part of God’s plan for this world.”

The Future of the United States

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I thought that the Hebrews were God's "chosen people".
Since when did the United States get "most favored nation status"?

After reading the Old Testament, I wouldnt want to be the chosen above all others for this deity. All he does is have you scorned and invaded and diseased and punished with wrath.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

After reading the Old Testament, I wouldnt want to be the chosen above all others for this deity. All he does is have you scorned and invaded and diseased and punished with wrath.

The Hebrews were chosen to bring God's revelation to the world. The U.S. was a new start for the whole world - or it could have been. There is great good and great evil in America.
edit on 5-6-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

That is only one of many talks you will find by him on utube.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

The kind of person I used to be meant that I got into a lot of #. I used to gangbang and think I was a thug and invincible and all that. Then one day, a dude stuck me with a buck knife and I died or came very close to it.

I found a park, put a ripped up shirt on my wound and passed out. I had a dream while I was passed out. I had a bunch actually, but that's for another day. In this dream I was shown my path of destiny. I was shown what path this current world was going down and what would happen if it was left to its course.

Death, suffering, corruption, criminals running around in the streets, the police too afraid or bought off.

And I was told about what America was and how it was found. It was supposed to be the new beginning. A restart from the old ways of the world(mainly Europe, Middle East, and Asia) and a place where anybody could be rich or successful. And all the way up until Lincoln, this is what was supposed to happen. Lincoln was misled and lied to by agents of the NWO(# you this was a dream) into changing the path of the young United States. And from the mid 1800's until that day, it was allowed to continue.

But the masters of this universe told me that they were tired of stupid assholes #ing up their plans all the time. So they were going to give me more chance(I had died or come close to dying atleast 3 dozen times by then) to turn # around. They showed me all of the alternate realities and it was depressing. But when they showed me what I was to do in this reality, I got happy. I got out of the year and a half long pyschotic episode and came back to my family after being outside of the house for more than 3 months

Because I was told that I, and every person in my direct bloodline all the way back to the first humans, had one purpose in life. To bring the ruckus. And to bring down the establishment. uguguguguguug

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

many thanks for this. I think the best way to change things is to replace evil with good. That is what H. Storm is saying.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I had a bunch actually, but that's for another day.

Thanks for sharing that 27...

I firmly believe that what you experienced was very much real.

Although most here seem to live in constant denial, I'm willing to bet that many would benefit from reading about some of the experiences you have had.

I know I would personally.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

Friends of the Chosen People (Israel) get favored status. If the friends turn their backs on Israel, then they get wicked punishments from God. (SUPPOSEDLY) God will bless those who bless you ... and curse those who curse you. (God talking to the Hebrews - Abraham ) Genesis 12:3

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I am not in heaven yet,God hasn't curbed these creatures who oppose him SUFFICENTLY so I am armed. I'm angry all the time so I am NOT sure how someone like me would fit into that big picture.I love God and his son but I DO NOT like the dogmatic structure of faiths as they are.
I am also a very young baby boomer because I was adopted by parents in their 30s in 1960.
It will be the end of me one day if the bad guys DO try to take over and that is a good thing be cause others will come WITH me. 20 is my goal if it happens.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Well, some people on this site seem to think I'm crazy and that the Universe can be explained, God isn't real, blah blah blah

Do you know what crazy is? It's whatever the people in white coats say it is. Despite the fact that for millennia we seemed to get along just fine with oracles and prophets and only after the Spanish Inquistion did these things become evil and "insane". That's right, the Catholic church was the origin of the modern psychiatry movement if your tinfoil wasn't on yet.

These dreams I've had saved at least a dozen people that I know. Either they didn't go to work and avoided a deadly pileup, they decided to put on their Kevlar vest instead of leaving it at home, or because it gave them hope. Hope that what we're doing here isn't all for nothing. It isn't.

There is no singular ominpresent God however. He doesn't exist in any form that we can comprehend as humans. He is everywhere. In you, in your cat, in your trees, anything that was created by nature has a bit of him. When he came into this Universe there was nothing. And he had to give a little bit of himself every time he made something until finally it was spread throughout this Universe. All of this horrible suffering in this world is to make sure that the wicked of past lives are punished correctly. If you were an evil dictator in your last life, chances are you're going to be a poor, random peasant this time around who gets his # kicked in at every turn. Because karma does exist. It's the basis of chaos and order really. If you decide to be evil in this life, no one will stop you. God or Allah or the flying spaghetti monster will not smite you unless you decide to be arrogant or think yourself a god in which case the Universe will laugh at you and take a # over everything you love. Humans were given free will to do whatever they please and if they decide to help others, then they get rewarded in the next life. Your immortal soul remembers everything you have done, even if your mortal body doesn't.

Want me to keep going? I got a whole gang of theories on how the Universe works

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Also, that new "call the police on your neighbors and get their guns seized" bill is just another nail in the coffin.

It won't be tommow. It won't be next year. But mark my words, by the end of this decade we'll either be doomed for the next 5 centuries or America will become the greatest empire on earth

(post by samsamm9 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

I tried listening to their advice but the advice is coming from a shaky at best, unknown at worst field that believes doping up 12 and 13 years old with beta blockers and dopamine inhibitors is the way of treatment.

Why is it that kids today are being given legal speed, opiates, and extremely powerful anti-depressants that are proven to have adverse effects on their pysche and wellbeing? Why are becoming a society where every problem can be solved by being so doped up that you can't even think? Why is that non-narcotic treatment and therapy isn't being explored or researched? THC will treat anxiety, MS, some types of cancer, depression, and stress with one puff whereas the government would rather see you on Xanax, Prozac, Ritalin, and Olanzapine completely wired out of your mind when you're feeling anxious or depressed.

And no, I didn't escape from anywhere. I just think differently

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Found this interesting prophecy on another site"Dreamed about America's demise and i get the sense that Russia's agression in Ukraine and vanishing faith in America by its own citizens are no mere coincidence. A voice said, "Your time is up. You took sovereignty for granted. No more." Suddenly I was transported to a building where I went into this room and was ordered to hand over my US Passport and recieve a badge of some sort to wear on my outer clothing like the Star of David for the Jews. I was praised for "willingly" denouncing my bourgeois country. A calendar on the wall had the year 2019 quite clearly, but I couldn';t understand the language. The voice spoke again and said, "You belong to the Eastern Beasts as you once did the British and from your new rulers you speak and behave as they do." A globe suddenly appeared and the "Eastern Beasts" were a united China and Russia that had no borders as if they had decided to combine into a single nation. It was through the younger generation(35>) that the USA collapsed. They turned on their elders ousting the government, executing all who had ever had anything to do with it such as military personnel, and welcoming the united Russia and China to "save us". The younger generation no longer wanted to rule themselves as they had never true freedom and prosperity or the fabled "American Dream" and saw no reason to defend it anymore. America was carved up by various countries with particularly the Northwestern fourth(where i reside)becoming the equivalent of an Eastern Bloc country behind the Iron Curtain."

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Well, you got the part about Lincoln right. He was the death of what America was supposed to be. He ended the old Consitutional Republic and ushered in the almighty Fed.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

He HAD to or there was no longer going to be a USA. State sovereignty was not working as it should.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bashka

This really is a different topic. But he did not "have" to. Frankly, the South was within its rights; its only mistake was in exercising those rights over such a morally reprehensible issue as slavery, but even so, slavery wasn't the main issue, only the trigger point.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
By the title, I just knew you were going to post this video.

There are so many negative NDEs out there, but this really shows The Love of God/Jesus Christ.

Death, Destruction, Hatred ... all against the will of God.

If we live by LOVE (treat others as we'd like to be treated) like Jesus said to do then we would already be living in Harmony and have Peace in life.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join