It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 + Newest Guantanamo "releasees" = next attack......Ooooo nice book.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ok, so here is one for you. I will bring up yet another idea for MH370 and its final use. It was hijacked, landed and hidden, after having new codes, paint and transponder placed it was flown to Qatar and again hidden and in process of being outfitted or has already been outfitted with some form of nuclear weapon.

Now the twist....these new detainees that were just traded for our "American" soldier are ordered to stay in Qatar for one year as part of the deal. How nice that we lump 5 of the worst ones from Guantanamo into the same region and make them stay together for a year, what better time than to be brought up to speed on an attack that has been years in the planning at this point and all that was needed was MH370.

I know this is WAY out there, but my conspiracy mind is having a LOT of fun with this one.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hell, if I was detained at Guantanamo for any extended amount of time... and was released... and was one of the worst... i'd immediately begin planning my revenge.

... and I'm not even a terrorist

I luv Amerika!!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
Hell, if I was detained at Guantanamo for any extended amount of time... and was released... and was one of the worst... i'd immediately begin planning my revenge.

I luv Amerika!!

As would I. Detain me for years then release me back the the exact environment I came from with some of my closest allies in terror and voila....ready for another strike. What a retarded thing for Obama to do.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I luv Amerika!!

As would I. Detain me for years then release me back the the exact environment I came from with some of my closest allies in terror and voila....ready for another strike. What a retarded thing for Obama to do.

Actually, what an Obama thing for Obama to do!
This is his M.O.

Never led anything in his life... He's just winging it

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Would this link up as well?

AUSTRALIA is ready to throw its hat back in the ring to host the 2022 World Cup in the wake of fresh allegations Qatar accepted bribes to run the prestigious event.

Source

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: amraks
Would this link up as well?

AUSTRALIA is ready to throw its hat back in the ring to host the 2022 World Cup in the wake of fresh allegations Qatar accepted bribes to run the prestigious event.

Source

Interesting...will have to look into that some. The MH370 ties to Australia seem to be heavy in most reports and having them linked to Qatar seems odd.

Seems they also recently opened an embassy in Australia...

Source
edit on 6/2/14 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You know, its funny you bring this idea up. Because since this whole trade started, Ive been thinking about the fact that these 5 detainees were pretty safe while in Guantanamo. I mean, they werent going to get accidently droned or anything while captive. What better way to get yourself out of a warzone and kept safe, than to allow the americans to take you in for awhile.

Idk, maybe I think too much. Maybe I spend too much time on ATS. But this situation got my attention.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Whats wrong with us? I was thinking these same things, while i read about this missing plane and now these trades, hm maybe they building new "911" event for this difficult times, when rest of the world aint so eager to start wars. That event could start the ball rolling, how can other countries denie assistance after so many innocent lifes will be lost, then we start new age of warfare, everyone who dont accept new rules will be hold as terrorists. I dont really know but its totally possible knowing how some of these ppl handle situations.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Guantanamo, isn't that Cuba ... the only thing you've gotta do, is escape over the fence ... and you're home with your commie friends.

Maybe the detainees on Guantanamo are there, to be "brainwashed" and later used as sleeper agents for the US.

That's why Obama bin Ladin was blamed for 9/11, because he refused to play ball.

new topics

top topics

join