It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI issues nationwide alert for San Francisco man

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

explosive materials were found. A law enforcement source said an explosive device designed to maim or killed could have been made from the materials in Chamberlain's apartment, though a fully functioning bomb was not found there.

Maybe ... A couple of packages of firecrackers.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well, the US has had it's dose of fear for the week..What'll it be next week i wonder.

Keep 'em scared and they're easier to control.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Sounds Like a severely depressed individual to me, that letter seems like its one of those if i die this email gets released type of things. which to me shows even more pessimism, i didn't read the whole letter but from what i read none of it had to do with anything positive. Maybe he got super down and stupid and decided to take his anger out on someone and put in a bomb threat to a competitors venue what a better way to get back at someone who took your client/show. The FBI might have then looked back on credit card purchases and by poor chance the guy might have bought the right house hold chems. Just speculation.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

explosive materials were found. A law enforcement source said an explosive device designed to maim or killed could have been made from the materials in Chamberlain's apartment, though a fully functioning bomb was not found there.

So basically, they didn't find anything..so they have to invent a "what might have been" scenario..to keep the fear factor between orange and red. What a crock. Not to mention the taxpayers bucks.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bservant
Actually the video kinda connects the dots I was looking for last night. There was a connection between Ryan @ poliholic and @ hiddencash. The guy @montagraph tweeted also and I was trying to connect all the dots.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Just another guy who was (probably) forced to wake up to the fact that the country and economy is falling apart. Maybe he saw the writing on the wall as far as his job, etc.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I wish people would read the whole thread. There is definatly a connection with the twitter accounts and it's very puzzling.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972

originally posted by: roadgravel

So basically, they didn't find anything..so they have to invent a "what might have been" scenario..to keep the fear factor between orange and red. What a crock. Not to mention the taxpayers bucks.

The authorities never seem to be specific. It's not so the next guy knows what to get, it so people don't say 'huh, are you kidding'.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: concerned190
I wish people would read the whole thread. There is definatly a connection with the twitter accounts and it's very puzzling.

I could make a similar statement about a twitter post but that won't make it really connected in real life.
edit on 6/3/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: thisguyrighthere
I'd like to see details of the 'explosives.'

If I search any random house or apartment I'll find 'explosives' or explosive components. CVS could be shut down as an explosives warehouse and a chemical munitions depot.

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. They can go into any house and "find" those types of things.

That tidbit is a bunch of nonsense. I read the guy's letter, it's rather sad and you can tell he is at the end of his rope. Cannot imagine how he feels with this manhunt. Want to make someone go off the deep end of no return? That's a good way...Take a guy who's clearly struggling with depression and feeling completely alienated and add a manhunt!

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Exactly, anyone with a sense of empathy would know that this situation fits ANY person at some point in their life.
Depressed, Financial troubles etc.. and I'm sure we all have cleaning products and household chemicals in our house.

This man could of easily been picked at random for some reason or another..

Essentially, any one of us dealing with life's issues could be put on the chopping block and no one would think twice because now we have the technology to record and archive our saddest moments online for the world to see.

Lets take technology out of the equation; Now we have a BOLO for an armed man, and nothing more. Now the cherry on top: this man wasn't even armed and they won't say what "bomb materials" they found (lets go with baking soda and vinegar in the same cupboard)

DAFUQ IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD. If this was a bigger plot, they should obviously be warning the public that there's more to this.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ryan's twitter account said don't believe them not armed and no stashes

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: concerned190
a reply to: 0bservant
Actually the video kinda connects the dots I was looking for last night. There was a connection between Ryan @ poliholic and @ hiddencash. The guy @montagraph tweeted also and I was trying to connect all the dots.

And for the most part, I'm with you. But this bullplop about getting rid of m0 aggregate (hard, physical cash) is simply radical and unjust. I 100% agree that those tweets need to be followed and dug into more!

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yes I agree. Ebenezer Oyeodini AKA Hiddencash. He is from Nigeria and has all kids of stuff all over the web. Still trying to connect the dots.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
www.cand.uscourts.gov...
Here are the links with the case documents.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
removed. no need to post twice.
edit on 3-6-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: redundant

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
On the news they're saying they found items that could "bring harm to a great number of people" (or something like that) in his apartment and also that they found screws and ball bearings that could be used in a bomb. Still no real info about why any of this is happening, aside from an anonymous "tip" that he was going to do "something".

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Isn't it sad that anyone who tries to arm him or herself to actually make a dent in an uprising (or, more correctly, American Revolution II) gets hunted down by this government? (Like Waco.) Hey, FBI, We the People have a constitutional right to an armed revolution, and you do not have a constitutional right to stop us. (So as long as the government is not abiding by the Constitution.)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Sooo here's the good stuff we were looking for:

These bomb technicians stated to your affiant that the contents of the
5 messenger bag included the following:
6 • A screw top glass jar containing batteries and a powdery, green substance
7 • A model rocket motor lodged within the green powdery substance
8 • An 'electric match,' a common igniter for improvised explosive devices ("IEDs")
9 • An assortment of ball bearings and screws believed to be intended projectiles
10 • A wire extending from the glass jar attached to the metal lid ofthejar
11 • A circuit board, configured as a remote-controlled receiver"

edit on 3-6-2014 by 0bservant because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2014 by 0bservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It's a sealed warrant. And they still haven't opened it. Also they talked with Ryan at a coffee shop why would they not get him then. He wasn't running either. He was still in San Francisco at a bar. They said he had WMDs which clearly were not found.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join