It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI issues nationwide alert for San Francisco man

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
According to @montagraph he was set up. He tweeted Ryan a couple if times. And another funny thing is that the guy that's giving away all that money in SF @hiddencash somehow got into Ryan's apartment and put money in a suit-coat.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash
Ok. The twitter account I am speaking of is @montagraph. Also @hiddencash was spoken about by Ryan. Ryan claimed that he put money in a suit coat. Ryan's twitter is @poliholic.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
It's funny because Ryan asks hidden cash on the 30th of May "how did you get in my apartment" and then all of a sudden the FBI is after him. It was a day or two later.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
@montagraph says alert you are being set up. DOJ activates DTEC just today. Wake up people Ryan is being set up as an example.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: concerned190
Thank you.
I have looked, briefly, into the sources and am...intrigued.
Will have to look further, tomorrow, to see if it develops.
Again - thanks for the tip/s.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The FBI had been looking for Ryan Kelly Chamberlain II, 42, a well-known social media expert and political consultant, since Saturday, when sources said FBI officials discovered explosives and a chemical that can be deadly in his Russian Hill apartment on Polk Street.

So that's only one day after he found the money from @hiddencash. The very next day the FBI was after him.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: concerned190
Things just turned WAY weird REAL fast.

I will mos def be keeping an eye on this.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
The lack of empathy and understanding on this forum is sickening! It's like you're all so used to picking things apart that you forget to show any compassion... Jeeeez, you do know depression is an illness right? He could have clinical depression and that is the reason he couldn't hold a relationship! If he did meet a girl (like he did) it wouldn't fix his clinical depression! But you all mock and berate.... Wounder why he didnt talk of his depression to people!

I actually have a lot in common with this guy and can totally relate with how he feels im 33 now, I would say I have been depressed since 14... I will smile to your face, I am the joker, the funny guy... All an act... I have a partner and 3 kids, they brighten up my days but I know I am still affected by this depression. I know that there are things deep within me that are broken...

Go ahead... mock away...

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

Agreed... That letter hardly compares to Elliot Rodger. He was a young man that unfortunately lost his mind and eventually killed people because he was too lazy and afraid to approach women. This guy is different. I have a lot in common with him, too. Financial struggles, broken heart, chronic depression, etc. But this also didn't really seem like a suicide note to me. He's saying goodbye but not that definite "I'm going to be dead" goodbye.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: gorey
a reply to: Meee32

Agreed... That letter hardly compares to Elliot Rodger. He was a young man that unfortunately lost his mind and eventually killed people because he was too lazy and afraid to approach women. This guy is different. I have a lot in common with him, too. Financial struggles, broken heart, chronic depression, etc. But this also didn't really seem like a suicide note to me. He's saying goodbye but not that definite "I'm going to be dead" goodbye.

Yeah I feel he's ran away, as we tend to when things get too much. At least that is how I would of dealt with things. Elliot Rodger definitely had some mental health issues. But with the responces from people saying you're whining and stuff like that. Is it any wonder you hide this from people (I dunno if you do)... I look at other people like this guy did, going through cancer and deaths in the family and I feel I have no right to be depressed next to that... But it is there...

I think this guy will turn himself in, I just hope that when he does they try and help him. But most likely they'll chuck him in a cage. Becausr we are a civilised society.. Thanks for sharing your depression. It does help in someway to know you are not alone.

edit on 3-6-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
WAIT WAIT WAIT ... back up .... There is a connection between this guy and the guy leaving money all around San Francisco? I'm not finding that anywhere. Someone fill us in on that. Story and links or something. If there is a connection, this just went into the 'super weird' zone.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I'm not sure if it is a legit connection in regards to anything, but as others have mentioned he was tweeting to @HiddenCash.

If you click on below link, it's his second last most recent tweet, from May 30th.

twitter.com...

If you don't have Twitter here is what he tweeted:

Deft move @HiddenCash, leaving $ in the pocket of that suit coat I rarely wear. I found it without a clue! But how’d you get into my apt?

It's definitely odd to say the least...I will be paying attention to this one.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed
It sounds like he put on a suit he doesn't wear often, found money in the pocket, and made a joke maybe?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I'd like to see details of the 'explosives.'

If I search any random house or apartment I'll find 'explosives' or explosive components. CVS could be shut down as an explosives warehouse and a chemical munitions depot.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I havn't had time to read all the posts, so surely this has been pointed out before, but...should we be preparing for another domestic terroist attack..

They've given the cops a rabbit to chase, telling the world he has explosives.

Now they've made it public, there can be no shouts of "why didn't you tell us" when it happens. A good move by them.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: Corruption Exposed
It sounds like he put on a suit he doesn't wear often, found money in the pocket, and made a joke maybe?

Some people take this literally and as a connected event. I also think he was making a joke, whether he found money or not.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Bahaha I know, I'm leaving it as plausible. BUT that said, did you see the lame youtube video some clown posted saying this is all a big agenda to rid the economy of tangible money...
This is what makes CT's look stupid.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: andy1972
Word on the streets is they found the dude drinking at a bar. No rabbit to chase anymore.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: andy1972
Word on the streets is they found the dude drinking at a bar. No rabbit to chase anymore.

Makes sense. He finds some extra cash he left in his coat, so he heads to the bar to celebrate.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel
Probably a smart place to be when being seeked by the feds really. Nice and quiet, a little alcohol to calm the nerves, and witnesses there to make sure nothing shady happens when they show up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join