It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI issues nationwide alert for San Francisco man

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The FBI has issued a nationwide alert to law enforcement agencies about a San Francisco social media consultant they consider armed and dangerous who is wanted on suspicion of possessing explosives.

FBI spokesman Peter Lee said Sunday that 42-year-old Ryan Kelly Chamberlain II was last seen in a dark blue, hooded sweatshirt and jeans.

Multiple agencies, including hazardous materials crews, searched Chamberlain's apartment in San Francisco's Russian Hill neighborhood on Saturday, blocking off the street to vehicle and pedestrian traffic for much of the day.

FBI issues nationwide alert for San Francisco man

Full story and a video at the link.

Don't have a real opinion on this, just posting this for news sake.

edit on 2-6-2014 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Why do I feel like that's a BS cover story?

"Social media consultant" ... Yeah he knows something or they don't want something leaked ...

Just saying.....

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

This whole story seems kinda fishy. What is the reason they are looking for him? It mentioned he worked for the democratic party.........Hmmm.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Whatever is going on with this guy is pretty serious.
Even here in backwoods tiny town Colorado they had a local BOLO (be on the look out)
for this guy.

They think he may pass threw here on his way elsewhere.
As long as he keeps right on going I don't mind.

Chamberlain is 42 years old and described as a white man, 6'3" tall, and 225 pounds. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He was last seen driving a white 2008 Nissan Altima. The vehicle could have license plates from California or Texas with either of these numbers: 7FQY085 or BX9M042.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Im generally not one to immediately jump to "conspiracy" on most events, but this one strikes me as odd to say the least....ill be keeping my eye on it....

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
FBI Issues Alert After Calif Home Search

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Ah......OK. I watched the video with the guy from the FBI and he looked very nervous and was stammering and stumbling in his speech. They are saying very little about this guy......WHY. If he is such a danger then we should know what is up.

This reminds me of that guy from Israel taking all the rounds of gas and still not getting out of his car. He was saying the flu vaccine was tainted or something. I can not really remember the story it was a few years ago. After we was caught all they did was send him back to Israel.
edit on 2-6-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

I hope I never have to give speeches for the FBI, everybody will scream conspiracy at the first time I get camera shy. And once I do, it's downhill from there. But whatever, I hope this guy gives everybody the balls to do what we all want, which is revolution.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
Why do I feel like that's a BS cover story?

"Social media consultant" ... Yeah he knows something or they don't want something leaked ...

Just saying.....

i Could'nt agree more.. This smells like they(the Government) needs the public's help to get their man. This Country is getting stranger and stranger..

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
dark blue, hooded sweatshirt and jeans. hmm way to give a description of someone, that only about 3 million people probably. im sure if Edward Snowden hadnt just left the country, this is how his story would have looked. lol
edit on 2-6-2014 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
How can he be armed and dangerous?
It's against the law to own guns in San Francisco.
Being a former Democratic party contractor my guess is he has some dirt on someone important and they need to snuff him before he squawks.

(post by bjarneorn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
How can he be armed and dangerous?
It's against the law to own guns in San Francisco.
Being a former Democratic party contractor my guess is he has some dirt on someone important and they need to snuff him before he squawks.

It's in the OP article as to why he's considered armed and dangerous--they believe he has explosives. Not guns--explosives. That's why the FBI guy said that there is "no chemical, biological, or radiation" known at this time. That is basically assuring the public that he hasn't created a chemical or dirty bomb. Apparently, according to another article, there were concerns of ricin being found in his apartment and there was a "false radiation alarm". Armed and dangerous doesn't have to mean that the individual is toting a gun. A knife or, as in this case, a potential bomb can count as "armed and dangerous".

www.nbcnews.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

It's very strange and does look a little weird. Either the guy went totally off of his rocker or who knows. I agree that it's weird. And why the heck are they using the three name thing? Isn't there a joke about that?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
On my dig into this, I found his website and figured you all might be interested in poking around on it. Also features a video of him but it's been taken down.

www.poliholic.com...
edit on 2/6/14 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Dark Hoodie on a man .. okay ... Got it. I'm sure there aren't many of them around. Ill keep my eyes open. Seriously though, something to watch. This is a good post to put up ....

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

False flag approachin'. Nationwide martial law as DHS does a Boston-bomber type sweep.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
And some more:
www.facebook.com...

Apparently, his uncle is one of Hooters' founders, Ed Droste. Other than that, he seems like an almost painfully normal guy so either he was really very good at hiding his inner self or ???.

He also, as of 2 hours ago, was tweeting:

twitter.com...

A panicked update to my letter that should have posted by now. Nothing they're reporting is true. No "stashes." Not "armed and...

Apparently, he wrote a letter but it's only viewable on Chrome, Safari or IE. It seems to be down atm or has been removed. It's located here: t.co...
edit on 2/6/14 by WhiteAlice because: fixed broken quote

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

So this guy is a marathon runner..........and he is wanted for explosives we think..........OK this is getting weird.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

If he was smart he would post everything he wants to say now.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth
a reply to: WhiteAlice
If he was smart he would post everything he wants to say now.

Well, he apparently did but it's getting flooded with requests. Here's a little more on the letter that was published online today. blogs.sfweekly.com...

The full quote from twitter that is shorter now basically says that he went to some less than savory sites last year and now the FBI is after him because of it. So plot thickens for sure. Either the guy was simply suicidal or was toying with the idea of going out with a bang. Hard to say.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join