It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama dummy stops traffic hanging from bridge over I-70

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: alienjuggalo

Obama haters got to hate.

Meanwhile, the true masters, behind the curtain, are laughing their behind off. Politics: the perfect diversion.

Are you implying that Obama is NOT in on it??

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Both "Obama" and "dummy" are synonymous. So, hmmm do you mean a "mannequin"?
This had to be hilarious to see only thing funnier is if it was actually Obama hanging there on the over pass. Lmfao.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I was going to come on here and reference the comments section on the OP's article. Then I read the comments here and now I am ashamed to be a member here.

I am done. Goodbye political ATS.
edit on 2-6-2014 by underduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underduck
I was going to come on here and reference the comments section on the OP's article. Then I read the comments here and I am sad to be a member here.

I am done. Goodbye ATS.

Everybody take 3 long pulls on your drinks. As if this isnt one of the most used lines in existence lol. Its just in fun were posting dont take it so serious.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

That's fair but I think I have to be done with politics for a while. The whole state of it is a gigantic mess. ATS is just a mirror of that.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Should be easy to track the person that did this with the GPS tracker (Iphone, etc.) that was most likely in their pocket! I wonder if there will ever be a follow up to this story? It will be interesting to see what happens after they locate them, if we ever hear about it.

Not a smart move in 2014.

edit: If it does get solved and the authorities determine that person was in any way a threat, nobody will ever hear from them again.
edit on 6/2/2014 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I heard there is a live Obama dummy that actually lives in the White House

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Is it the Mexicans?
they are not happy that drugs are being made legal!

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
No pictures? How do we know this even happened? A person who isn't named claims there was a dummy wearing an Obama mask, and it's claimed it was removed, and checked for explosives, but we have no pictures of the alleged dummy, no footage of it's removal, nothing?

Sounds like a fake story, to make him look victimized. I don't buy it. Something like that, people would have stopped and taken pictures.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

This happened at 5:30 in the morning when it was still dark above an interstate where people are traveling between 75-80 mph. There aren't any places to really pull over and take pictures.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirskity

This happened at 5:30 in the morning when it was still dark above an interstate where people are traveling between 75-80 mph. There aren't any places to really pull over and take pictures.

Well, the dark conditions could explain some of that, but a lighted highway? Passengers can take pics at that speed. I have. No coverage at all, though? Seems suspicious. You'd think photos would be taken as evidence, at the least.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

This is a rural area and the interstate does not have lights. It's also not a high traffic area at that time of the morning with the majority of the traffic being semis. Also by the time you come upon that overpass you don't have time to pull out your phone and take pictures. So far the police have not released any pictures. They did state that there was something suspicious around its neck which is why they called in the bomb squad from Independence to handle it.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
i feel you... we've reached the point where the idea of lynching a black president is just "in fun"

XL5

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This site had the picture at the time of this posting. In cases like this, just search google for the image and then last 24 hours. I used Obama bridge in the images search.

ghanagossip.net...

Edit, it could be the real photo (looks more like a gas station though). There are other photos that might be related though.
edit on 4-6-2014 by XL5 because: more thoughs.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: XL5

That site is a real winner. I imagine it's propaganda.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I also heard a political dummy from NJ also blocked traffic/caused traffic jam. Must be a new trend.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirskity

This is a rural area and the interstate does not have lights. It's also not a high traffic area at that time of the morning with the majority of the traffic being semis. Also by the time you come upon that overpass you don't have time to pull out your phone and take pictures. So far the police have not released any pictures. They did state that there was something suspicious around its neck which is why they called in the bomb squad from Independence to handle it.

Well, that's a sensible precaution if accurate. It would be nice if they released photos, however. Nicer if there were cameras on the overpass, and they could track who placed it. I still wonder, even if there was a dummy there, if it wasn't placed simply to make it look like he was victimized in some way. Wouldn't be the first time someone did something like that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join