It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Stumbled Across This In The Woods… Beneath It Was A Terrifyingly Awesome Secret.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hey all.

Just wanted to weigh in, it doesnt look anything like any Regelbau' i ever seen.
And based on the paint colors,size, doors and lettering - my bet would be a cold war era bunker !

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
sorry link did not work it does now.
Very Kewl indded, looks like a bunker of sorts

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: unnamednumber
Hey all.

Just wanted to weigh in, it doesnt look anything like any Regelbau' i ever seen.
And based on the paint colors,size, doors and lettering - my bet would be a cold war era bunker !

en.wikipedia.org...

Other than the lower water damaged parts of the bunker it does look in relatively good condition so I guess it's possible anything else you can make out from the pics inside?

Thanks for the info
edit on 2-6-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: DogMeat
That's odd I saw around 10-12 pics. You scrolled down all the way?

I would come back with rain boots or hip waders and explore the flooded hallways too. Also crawl through that hatch.

I wonder what this place was? that corridor with 5 or more bank vault doors you have to pass just to reach the other side must have been there for a reason.

Reminds me a little bit about that nazi building where the allies found all the underground floors were flooded and they sealed the stairways with concrete. Somewhere I read that they sent 2 divers down there and one of them came back babbling crazy talk and was never the same again and the other apparently had a heart attack down there or something because he died down there. I don't know if the part about the divers was true but it makes the mind wonder. They obviously sealed it shut for a reason. And the nazis obviously flooded it as the allies approached for a reason.

Do you have more information link for this?

I think one of the most interesting complexes was this Wenceslas Mine where the Nazi bell project was Located near the Czech boader

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
probably the most terrifying thing about this is how was it built?
slave labour?
how many died in its construction?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
whats terrifiyng? I was hoping there would be the Rancor or something...

Human waste...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
In the areas that were flooded.. I could definitely imagine how terrifying the smell is!

I find it a pretty neat discovery, though it isnt nearly as mysterious as suggested. I think it would be a fun "dig" to research more about the site.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
In the areas that were flooded.. I could definitely imagine how terrifying the smell is!

I find it a pretty neat discovery, though it isnt nearly as mysterious as suggested. I think it would be a fun "dig" to research more about the site.

For sure the headline is a bit of a overreaction I'm sure they was just trying to set the scene or "mood" for the readers

I just find these sorts of things fascinating simply because as a child I found them very mysterious and eery to investigate like you'd just discovered the tomb of a Pharo or something.. Ah I do mis my childhood imagination sometimes if only the world could be as undiscovered and mysterious again

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I didn't see the "terrifying" part but it kind of reminded me of this, which really does give me the creeps....

edit on 2-6-2014 by meemaw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join