It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Jesuit Superior Resigns After Charged With Black Mass Child Sacrifices

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Why are you appalled by something that is not real?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: manna2
So you do admit there is no science done on drinking blood? Got it.
a reply to: NavyDoc
See, now you are ignoring the fact that there are natural ways and assuming only science can do what we all know the body can do. There are foods and herbs that cause hgh even in elderly. And the body simply produces this stuff without scientific help. Wild yam is one hydroxy molecule off from cholesterol and it produces pregnenelone which is the precursor for all the hormones. Science can see it happen but not tell us how. The body knows how to utilize it.
We dont need science to verify it happening to get the results and vitamin a in a capsule or pill is not the same as brown rice
paring apples and kumquats. You eat a rare steak, it has blood in it. How is drinking a cup of blood any different. Of course there is no science behind drinking blood as any special thing--because there isn't. You seem to think that because a myth is long standing and widely accepted (drinking blood isn't widely accepted anymore anyway) that there just has to be some validity to it. History shows us differently however, eating all of the rhinoceros horn you can, even though that a lot of people think it does, will not make your penis any larger.
you have got the hypothesis wrong. They do it because of millenium old ceremonies and practices and i am claiming science is beginning to validate them. You are saying science is proving their practices and ceremonies are done in vain. I dont need scientism to support the hypothesis, you do. If it was truly a scientic endeavor we could compare the studies of isolated proteins or invetro, invevro or whatever scientific paradigm needed to compare the actual occult practice to that of something like simply drinking it. But again, adrenal chrome is needed to be taken from a live being that is traumatically frightened. Please fee free to show some science. Btw, I do not believe this is best done from the blood but taken by needle from the adrenals. How would science approach that to compare it to what a victim releases while being sacrificed?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
But eating alot of oysters does help the libido, probably due to zinc. Cassonova ate 2 dozen oysters every day. It would not matter to him if you showed him some science that it wasnt effective. He most likely screw your daughter if he got the chance.a reply to: NavyDoc

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

So you do admit there is no science done on drinking blood? Got it.
a reply to: NavyDoc
See, now you are ignoring the fact that there are natural ways and assuming only science can do what we all know the body can do. There are foods and herbs that cause hgh even in elderly. And the body simply produces this stuff without scientific help. Wild yam is one hydroxy molecule off from cholesterol and it produces pregnenelone which is the precursor for all the hormones. Science can see it happen but not tell us how. The body knows how to utilize it.
We dont need science to verify it happening to get the results and vitamin a in a capsule or pill is not the same as brown rice
paring apples and kumquats. You eat a rare steak, it has blood in it. How is drinking a cup of blood any different. Of course there is no science behind drinking blood as any special thing--because there isn't. You seem to think that because a myth is long standing and widely accepted (drinking blood isn't widely accepted anymore anyway) that there just has to be some validity to it. History shows us differently however, eating all of the rhinoceros horn you can, even though that a lot of people think it does, will not make your penis any larger.
you have got the hypothesis wrong. They do it because of millenium old ceremonies and practices and i am claiming science is beginning to validate them. You are saying science is proving their practices and ceremonies are done in vain. I dont need scientism to support the hypothesis, you do. If it was truly a scientic endeavor we could compare the studies of isolated proteins or invetro, invevro or whatever scientific paradigm needed to compare the actual occult practice to that of something like simply drinking it. But again, adrenal chrome is needed to be taken from a live being that is traumatically frightened. Please fee free to show some science. Btw, I do not believe this is best done from the blood but taken by needle from the adrenals. How would science approach that to compare it to what a victim releases while being sacrificed?

LOL. Adrenal Chrome taken from a live frightened person causing psychedelic properties is a myth, folklore, an urban legend. I can't show you science that it can't happen because you can't scientifically prove a negative--I also cannot scientifically prove that the Easter Bunny does not exist. There is no science to support a myth--the very concept is impossible and nobody can explain why adrenals harvested from frightened people vs sedated people vs happy people can cause a different and psychedelic reaction when consumed because it is a story, a myth, that was a counter culture urban legend.

You are right, you don't need science to support a hypothesis because you simply believe stuff you have read without any sort of objective evidence or confirmation at all.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

But eating alot of oysters does help the libido, probably due to zinc. Cassonova ate 2 dozen oysters every day. It would not matter to him if you showed him some science that it wasnt effective. He most likely screw your daughter if he got the chance.a reply to: NavyDoc

LOL. No, or a placebo effect seen by people who believed it was an aphrodisiac. Let me guess, you believe in Spanish Fly too. And the feats of Casanova is yet another thing that has morphed into a myth.
edit on 2-6-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

LOL. No, or a placebo effect seen by people who believed it was an aphrodisiac. Let me guess, you believe in Spanish Fly too. And the feats of Casanova is yet another thing that has morphed into a myth.
man...really? I thought i was clear on all this. I do not care if you or i believe it is myth. I can assure you, irregardless of cassonovas belief in eating oysters for his libido helped. His reputatio states he would screw your daughter if he got the chance. He believed it. And it would not help your daughters chastity if you thought science proved him wrong if you left them alone

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: manna2

Well, this is a slightly different argument. People eat rhino horn because they believe it will make their dicks big, even though it obviously won't. What you are saying is that enough people believe that the blood of babies will make them younger they will consume it, a-la Elisabeth Bathory, even though there is no evidence it does. We have seen deluded people time and time again throughout history that did believe it, but enough people that deluded to have an entire top secret involving captains of industry and high government officials? That's doubtful. Some Rob Zombie inbred hillbilly family maybe but Bill Gates? You don't get to such positions by being that deluded and psycho. The real temptation is and always will be money and power. The blood cult stuff is something people say to scare each other.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Nah, you are making assumptions. You can start with the "cremation of care" at the bo1hemian grove to prove that wrong. Personally i do believe they actually sacrifice animals and children. It is rather public that they claim it is a mock sacrifice. Not something your average guy would participate in but look, there is your captains of industry and politicians....right?a reply to: NavyDoc

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Nah, you are making assumptions. You can start with the "cremation of care" at the bo1hemian grove to prove that wrong. Personally i do believe they actually sacrifice animals and children. It is rather public that they claim it is a mock sacrifice. Not something your average guy would participate in but look, there is your captains of industry and politicians....right?a reply to: NavyDoc

It's a little bit different form guys acting like the old frat boys they used to be and human sacrifice, yes? That's a but of a huge extrapolation. Also consider the dwindling importance of Ivy League collegiate societies and their silly rituals. The new billionaires of today (especially the tech ones) laugh at such old fashioned nonsense. You honestly think Mark Zuckerberg or Bill Gates are going to don a bed sheet and prance around with the snobs that ignored him back in school?

Speaking of assumptions, what is the more logical one--that captains of industry are drinking the blood of the innocent with all of the potential health and legal issues that go around with that or that they are simply kicking back and enjoying their wealth like I certainly would do were I that wealthy.

Hmmm...what to do Saturday night--drink the fresh blood of a new born or hang out with some bikini models on my yacht drinking champagne and enjoying some Cuban cigars.
edit on 2-6-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I thought i was talking about the cremation of care ritual???? I think why they dress as women and engage in homo erotica for a weekend is another topic. You seem to get sidetracked easy as all you do now is try and take things out of context to prove me wrong.a reply to: NavyDoc

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: manna2

LOL. We were talking about people drinking blood-- you are the one who sidetracked to silly events at "The Grove" as if that was supportive of the idea they'd be willing to consume blood.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I see a picture of a pope kissing an old lady...where is the boy?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join