It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

UFO Heading East from Hopland, Northern California now

page: 1

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:03 AM
Spotted ufo heading east from coat - over northern Hopland. Bright white light. low altitude. 2:45am PDT. Can someone chech to see if this would have been a schedualed satellite?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:05 AM
a reply to: Joki42

Check yourself. It was probably the ISS:

ETA: You can also fill in your location at NASA's site and see if any of the sighting times match up:

I recently had an ISS sighting that seemed unusual at first because although I'd seen it fly overhead before, I'd never seen it appear so bright. I double checked and sure enough everything checked out with the info on these two sites.
edit on 2-6-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:29 AM
a reply to: DeadSeraph

Thanks for the links. I wanted to post quick in case there was anyone in my area who could peek outside and confirm what I saw.

I am at work on an old att lg running android 2.2. Most websites I can't access. The ISS site froze my connection and I had to power off and on to get going again. All I could see from the site was the ISS is over South America at 3:15. Does it move that fast? The trajectory had it passing over southern Canada. This object seemed prety low altitude. When I saw it I drove about a mile closer and it was definatly bigger for only being a mile closer. This makes me think it was low over Mendocino County.

I can't change any settings on the site to back it up in time, if that's possible and I can't check satellite data.

Time for a new phone.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:37 AM

2 sighting opportunities for Ukiah, California around that time both of them brief and low, less than I min and 10 deg.

Mon Jun 2, 1:16 AM
Mon Jun 2, 2:53 AM .. Max Height ..10° , Appears 10 above N

Second one seems possible ?

edit on 2-6-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:41 AM
a reply to: gortex

Thanks. Ya the 2:53 is spot on. I was able to get to the tables and is shows a second time of 4:39 I think it said. I'll watch to confirm if it's what I saw.

Guess it does move that fast.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 06:38 AM

Yup. That was the ISS. Prety cool. Have to bring my video camera next time.

new topics

top topics