It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax records prove Sandy Hook families were given free houses for Christmas 2009

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'm not disagreeing with the majority on this specific issue regarding the OP, pure fantasy however, ALL surviving threads on Sandy Hook will be (or should be) found in the hoax forum. The moderators have taken a strong approach towards monitoring this topic due to its sensitivity with the possibility of users being banned from the website.

On that note and if you enjoy using this website, my suggestion is to move on.
edit on 2/6/14 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It also shows the these families that were involved also breathed oxygen and ate food.

Must be an agenda to take the gun back.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
has anyone actually gone and looked at the prior threads on this issue ?????

I went looking for the previous thread on this issue. It was moved to the HOAX bin at one point. It had been pretty long and it even included the name of the woman who takes care of the property records for Sandy Hook ... and I think the phone number was even there.

I couldnt' find the thread. Either I missed it or it was put in the trash can.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

these threads are one of the biggest failings of ATS : regurgitation of prior hoaxes - followed by a second round of refusal to accept the evidence it was a hoax

people expect to be spoon fed again and again -

has anyone actually gone and looked at the prior threads on this issue ????? [/quotsuite

Just because someone offers an alternate explanation for SH residents getting free houses to go along with the Official Story doesn't mean the OP is false. An alternate explanation is just that. It doesn't make it true. I'm sorry if that's inconvenient for you. Maybe if you deride the OP some more you'll feel better.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk
I'm not disagreeing with the majority on this specific issue regarding the OP, pure fantasy however, ALL surviving threads on Sandy Hook will be (or should be) found in the hoax forum. The moderators have taken a strong approach towards monitoring this topic due to its sensitivity with the possibility of users being banned from the website.

The majority you refer to, is that before or after the thought police have threatened expulsion for the non-conformers?
edit on -05:0041146452014-06-02T09:45:41-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

lets hear your evidence

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk

Exhibit A

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Except there is a huge thread that is focused on the the forensic evidence that is still up and running.
Yes a lot of threads get shut down, but that is cause of the claims of actors and claims of nothing happening at all.
All roads lead to bin glp and trn if you follow the sources of this free house story.
There is nothing to this, you can find this anomaly in almost every town surrounding newtown.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

these threads are one of the biggest failings of ATS : regurgitation of prior hoaxes - followed by a second round of refusal to accept the evidence it was a hoax

people expect to be spoon fed again and again -

has anyone actually gone and looked at the prior threads on this issue ?????

Quite the contrary, as an observation made here...

I wouldn't call it a failing at all. I think the other members evaluated this claim pretty quickly, effectively and in my view, accurately. Then it found it's way (through action I had nothing to do with either way, FTR) into the LOL Forum.

System works, IMO.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

There is nothing to this, you can find this anomaly in almost every town surrounding newtown.

Show me?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I am not doing your homework for you, it is rather easy to do.
The video showed the website to do it at, go crazy!
Or go to the previous threads and see where people did show it.
www.metabunk.org...
Here is one link, but I bet you are not going to check it out.
So that is why I say go do it for your self if you are really interested in the truth of this matter.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I am not doing your homework for you, it is rather easy to do.
The video showed the website to do it at, go crazy!
Or go to the previous threads and see where people did show it.
www.metabunk.org...
Here is one link, but I bet you are not going to check it out.
So that is why I say go do it for your self if you are really interested in the truth of this matter.

You owe me. How much was the bet?

I looked at your link.

I asked you to show me something to prove your statement that this "anomaly" could be found in the towns around newtown(sic).

You couldn't find anything so you post something else and tell me "you're not going to do MY homework". LOL

Pay up welcher.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Well then you didn't read the whole thing, it shows you what you need to do to see the anomaly in other places.
I am not going to hold your hand and do everything for your to prove a point I already know is true.
Oh the bet was 1 million doll hairs so I'll send them to you asap, go ahead and PM an address

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: learnatic
Sorry dude! Live by Newtown , once again not going to post everything...2 of my friends kids died and another one lost his wife!
This story is total Bull Crap...ya don't believe me come to CT. and get the truth.
Instead putting hear say on ATS!
Threads like this does a dishonor to this site without REAL FACTS!
Sorry Mod's my opinion...still trying to help these families in grief. Just venting.

How does one's life go on when you lose your 6 year old?

edit on 2-6-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
Sorry dude! Live by Newtown , once again not going to post everything...2 of my friends kids died and another one lost his wife!
This story is total Bull Crap...ya don't believe me come to CT. and get the truth.
Sorry Mod's my opinion...still trying to help these families in grief. Just venting.

Which story are you referring to?

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
This story is total Bull Crap...ya don't believe meya don't believe me come to CT. and get the truth.

No, I don't believe you and I am not going to allow unsubstantiated claims to end a discussion.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Did you go and check out how other houses all of the county have the same anomaly?
Can we let that end the discussion?
You have every reason not to believe Nighthawk but no reason not to do some simple fact checking on this issue

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join