It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think is the point of alien abductions

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13
I see what you are saying, while i dont fully believe in underwater civs(Would mind if you suggest a documentary or book on the subject), i think there are definitely visiting us from different places, different kinds of abductions, they are not all the same.
Are there any account about certain alien races doing a specific kind of abduction? have you ever heard any of the sort?
e.g Greys always tend to probe whilst reptilians study cows and animals.

I havent heard anyone claiming that, but it would be interesting, while I acknowledge the difficulty it poses since hard evidence for abductions is hard to come by.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Can I test you and send a picture of me for a reading? I've always wanted some proof of that type of ability and since you say you're gifted with it it should be pretty easy! I hope u don't give me any of that, "oh but it only works on this type of person or this type of situation" I will keep the results personal. Mainly just curious if ppl like you say you are, do exist.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: payta
I see what you are saying, while i dont fully believe in underwater civs(Would mind if you suggest a documentary or book on the subject), i think there are definitely visiting us from different places, different kinds of abductions, they are not all the same.

@ times 1 wonders how far apart genetically, are the genetic comparison between land mammal/humans and sea ? or what are described as mermaids?
When observing these ancient Sumer tablet images makes you wonder what they were describing...

When considering the Nahash or Nagas serpent like beings, again 1 considers how far apart genetically are they from humans and was there some bio assisting that went into play to design them?

The Pine like or pineal like object depicted held near the area the pineal gland is located in HUMANS seen held by the ANNUNAKI makes 1 think there was some enhancing or altering going on with that region of the body for some reason by them (physical or metaphysical) enhancing not sure...

miniature scale HUMANS to ANNUNAKI Giants?

Perhaps much has gone into up keeping the HUMAN genetics payta.

originally posted by: payta

Are there any account about certain alien races doing a specific kind of abduction? have you ever heard any of the sort?

Not sure if there was or is but feel the Aware/Alerted EA*RTH govs are probably briefed on what types and kinds go on and what for...
It seems there are various types of what are considered GREY some may be environment suits used by REPTILIANS others may be offspring from a QUEEN who remains outside of observable ranges. So not sure of the specific technics use per CREATOR Creation group. HUMANS tag-observe-and probe so these activities may span various CREATOR Creation groups as well.
edit on 6/2/14 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Nice set of images, im definitely an Annunaki believer, i cant believe how TPTB manage to hide the fact we come from the stars. Those beings depicted with big wings is just a big eye opener for any non-believer, unfortunately people seem to blind to see, and it's right before their eyes.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Double post

edit on 2-6-2014 by payta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: payta

Yes many are partially distracted. In their minds some see Angels w/ wings but how well they compare them to ancient data remains mystery.
Just as many postulate mermaids to the point of making movies-toons-books of them but how far they look into the source remains mystery as well.
@ tptb to 1 there is a power change between tptb influences and what they allow projected upon society beneath them, so at times data is hidden and other times its leaked or even shared. Its seems like some want others to KNOW, but they make the LEARNING process so extremely difficult and littered with mistruths to force the truth learners to seek out relevant data, why at the same time deterring another who may not be really ready to learn who is just interested room to become distracted or even not interested.

If only the vaulted data was shared many more would understand.

Acknowledged however, that some of the vaulted data my scare the general populace more so then enlighten them. And so remains vaulted.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
To add I think some of the most elaborate abductions are forgotten OP. Imagine your abducted and fully aware during abduction but have a memory wipe upon exit to prevent and sharing of data or experience not to be shared upon returning. So you go for a trip like Enoch or Ezekiel and get exposed. But once returned the data is locked away maybe for future when your genes grow again. Call them briefing-interrogation abductions that alter time as well so nothing is out of time or place when you return.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
just as we probe and study animals, they are probing and studying us. Testing too may or may not be involved.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

its a long story...
Lyssa Royal channeled bashar and st germain and the greys themself about that.....

Darryl did that also.

If you are really interested in the whole story..you will find it.. Its complicated.

Only this:

In this way you recognize that the Greys and humanity are cousins of a type and what the Anunnaki are now recognizing in their own evolution, is that they are now helping to guide both humanity and the Greys to a new level of evolution and that both strains will benefit from the interbreeding with each other, for there are problems on both sides that were not completely resolved in the initial genetic program. Thus, by allowing the interbreeding of the Greys and the humans as they exist, strengthening of the entire genetic pool is created, and also within that strengthening, are actual genetic alterations to allow for the type of changes that necessary for you to go into, and for the Greys to go into fourth density reality.

and btw: the abductions had stopped 10 years ago.. There are no abductions right now.. ANd this will stay that way...

Because : they already succeeded.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
on page 1279

http:// worldtracker org/media/library/Metaphysics%20&%20Spirituality/BASHAR%20%28reading%20material%29.pdf

you´ll find the history of humans and their relationship to annunaki ..

and to greys...

In this pdf you can find a lot about the greys (just search for "grey" or "zeta" or "Hybrid")

Its transcripts from Live Sessions...

Trust me..if you have read the whole book...you will know enough to really understand more than just what greys want....

btw: if you want to see how greys think ...go to page 1161..there is a dialogue between a grey and a human.

The thing about these factions of greys is : they dont have emotions as we do. They are highly "mental"....They don really understand how we feel.
Thats why for people who were abducted it had a "rough nature".... But they are not evil or something like that. They just don´t feel emotions.. ..
edit on 2-6-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Thanks for the post! Those are wonderful pictures, very intriguing. I truly think the Pineal Gland is VERY important and possibly even alien in nature. Hell - all we know about it for fact at this point is it produces melatonin. All the other things it can supposedly do are truly astounding.

It really is how blind some people are - our ancestors laid it out right there in stone exactly what our history is and they did so across the world hundreds of times. Yet most dismiss all of this as fantasy..

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Anytime my friend 1 is happy you enjoyed the visuals. Many in current time loops do tend to ignore the mystifying past associated here with mankind maybe out of doubt if not fear mixed with ignorance but internally the question has to be asked “what were the ancients trying to relay in the various art and stone image-text data” and when that question is asked perhaps it begins to build a conscious path towards more information which may eventually lead to truth, objective truth.

1 will remain hopeful the masses WILLs shall catch on lightedhype

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Linda Multon Howe an investigative reporter for Coast to Coast AM was on about a week ago, and she had some interesting insight. Whatever the scenario they are intrested in DNA, ours and animals like cows. It is plain as day we are being visited by these Grey aliens. She suggests it is possible they are from the future, 50,000 years to be exact, and their DNA is failing so they are harvesting ours in an attempt at advanced gene splicing and therapy. She gets this idea from the information download experienced by an individual in the UK roswell, Rendlesham forest incident. There is an alternative theory that they are from another solar system like zeta reticuli mentioned in the Betty and Barney Hill abduction. They are here now selectively altering our DNA replacing the current humanoid on Earth with a new version, much like they have done before with neanderthall man and other previous iterations. its all very surreal to hear her talk about it, I recommend listening.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What do I think? I think there's far more evidence supporting the idea that people are either lying, delusional, seeking attention or being used as guinea pigs in psychological experiments. There's absolutely no credible evidence supporting the alien visitation claims. Not one iota of real proof. Before the tinfoil crowd steps in to profess their undying devotion & belief, its important to note that I look forward to the day when we do find life outside of earth. I am very open minded....but as a student of science, I must deny ignorance and belief in nonsense.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
What is the point of human abductions by humans? And the cliche, what is the point of animal abductions by humans? There are a multitude of answers for these questions, and they would all be right, so I am sure there is no single answer for this question, but rather, a whole range.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: iosolomon
What is the point of human abductions by humans? And the cliche, what is the point of animal abductions by humans? There are a multitude of answers for these questions, and they would all be right, so I am sure there is no single answer for this question, but rather, a whole range

If there was/is research into implanting memories (With some digging, you'll find there has been for a long time), the military and political implications as a post-interrogation tool would be invaluable. Planting false memories would open the door to many many possibilities.

Animal mutilation? Well, there is no shortage of possibilities on this one. Before we go gassing the population of Boston, testing neurotoxins and the effects of radiation on livestock and other animals would also prove priceless from a research standpoint.

The beauty of it, is that enough people out there would sooner believe in alien abductions and alien animal mutilations, to make the idea of government involvement seem questionable.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

If they are so far advanced that they can travel thru space to get here....then there would be no reason to abduct any of us because they'd have tech to figure out what they need. They dont want/need us to breed, they dont want to "learn" anything from us they havent done themselves already...and they sure dont want to "EAT" us either.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

genetic material is high tec even for them....there is more in genetics than just "codes"....there are strands that are connected to dimensions THEY and US don´t have direct connection to right now..in a sense..

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

Being speculatively 100's or thousands...perhaps millions of years AHEAD of us? There is nothing they could want from us they cant get from a million other planets, species, universes.

Im suggesting with our infantile way of thinking about the "alien question"...is that we cant even fathom what they need, want or are doing here in the first place. All we do is try to break them down to our level about what they look like, where they come from, what they want, and need.

I think being so far far advanced...we cant have any idea about any of that...and whatever we think or what level we bring them down to...is even CLOSE to anything about them and their agenda(s).

We're just BABIES tring to figure out what the adults are doing. See????

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: splck

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau
a reply to: mysterioustranger

genetic material is high tec even for them....there is more in genetics than just "codes"....there are strands that are connected to dimensions THEY and US don´t have direct connection to right now..in a sense..

Humans can already regrow tissue from existing cells (Over and over) without degeneration of the genetic material. Why would an alien species capable of interstellar travel use archaic methods, like repeated abduction? Regrowing humans and altering their DNA would be achievable with only a couple of samples from a handful of specimens.

It is more likely that the thousands of reported alien abductions are simply just man-made hogwash. Human beings are no strangers to dishonesty.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join