It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the new members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
To our illustrius (spelling??...Damn william put in a SPELLCHECKER cobber!!) Leader William,

Due to the overwhelming response to our wonderful message board community I thought it would be nice to introduce a new Section in the board....An introduction section, it would be nice to get a background on all our new members...there strengths/interests on the topics of our board...

I believe it would stop the clutter in the Chit chat/other sections on the board and would be well recieved by new members..

Your thoughts mates??

Chris

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I think its a great idea! It would be a nice way for new members to introduce themself as opposed to just jumping in the middle of a discussion. Might make them feel more welcome here and convince them to join us.

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Good idea Chris...

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Great idea Chris

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzChris
it would be nice to get a background on all our new members...

Novel Idea,
Too bad the opposite is why most people prefur to use sites like these. Not everyone wants others to know who they are. I for one am not so sure I even want to know most of you, but its all good.

I've seen threads like this one before, and most people would rather be anominous. I just can't remember where they are , this site is getting huge guys...new archives?

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Advisor,

Of Course you are going to get new people who wish to remain as anonymous as possible...Thing is we will get members that may wish to comment on their credentials/experience... You will always have a choice, that is one of the main reasons why I stay at this board...I choose...

I still think it's workable.

Chris

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
well done chris

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE.......

Applause....Acclimation...more Applause...many whoops..

Cheers guys,

Chris

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Chris, yes excellent idea and now that we have a introduction forum, don't you think you should tell us about yourself? You should of been among the first few with a intro.

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   

top topics

join