It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama, Bowe Bergdahl and trading terrorists. Why the hate?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Jay Carney suddenly quits as White House press secretary over 'strain on family life' – but was it timed to 'deflect attention' from resignation of scandal-hit VA chief?

Carney will be replaced by his deputy Josh Earnest
President Obama made his second surprise appearance in the White House press briefing room in a single day to announce the passing of the torch
Multiple sources told MailOnline that Carney's decision was a long time in coming
One, a White House insider, said the White House chose Friday for Carney to announce his departure because it would 'deflect attention away' from another high-profile resignation
VA Secretary Eric Shinseki quit Friday morning amid a major scandal involving military veterans who died waiting for medical care

Whats more preferable politically?
Story about the VA and the number of vets who either died / mistreated resulting in the resignation of the head of Veteran affairs.

Jay Carney resigning with leaks about why is leaving.

A story dealing with bringing a POW / hostage / soldier back home, alive, who may have violated military law.

As I stated in some other threads.. The spot light is now off the VA scandal.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

To me is more than just a gesture, I can not shake the facts behind many of his actions regarding terrorist organizations.

Is just this big red flag in front of him that looks like blood, in the near feature when America starts to be targeted again by terrorist groups, by then he will no longer be in the white house but enjoying his presidential retirement with all the protection tax payer money can afford.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

As I stated in some other threads.. The spot light is now off the VA scandal.

Of course ... Neither party has any 'real' intention of dealing with whitewashing away the VA's problems. That's a money pit that needs to be filled with dirt.

But it's for the troops ... OMG ... and from their perspective ... a huge lie ... like deluding yourself into ever believing that Lottery ticket you just bought is really gonna win.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I think the odds of winning the lottery are a lot better than the odds of governments ability to set aside politics and actually fix things.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join