It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wtf just happened?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
All I know for sure after reading this thread is that I'm hungry for some pizza, mmmm...pepperoni's

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

what happened?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Okay...here's a strange one. Has anyone else ever heard of wristwatch running backward? I have seen this. I don't wear a watch. They tend to not function for long.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Remember that exfiles episode? Haha. I think it was season 1?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
You have new counters/countertops? ...what kind? .....Quartz ? ....or any kind of stone that could be a transmitter or allow you to channel or go into a trance?
edit on 3-6-2014 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
a reply to: kleverone

We don't have recording boxes with our time Warner. Straight programing with on demand.

wow....I am truly at a loss then.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I'm not the only who has been noticing the disruptions in the continuum eh?

Pm me if you want to talk futher

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

What if you caused the time slip,because you were in such a hurry, you actually were able to bend time?
Sounds crazy?
Or maybe there is another explanation.

Here is a thread I made a while back that deals with time slip cases.
I recommend you read it.

You might not get all your questions answered , but find many cases that you can relate to, and perhaps understand what happened to you a little better.

Bizzare Time Slip Cases

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ps: Download the episode. It was amazing. If you need to know how, send me a U2U.

edit on 4/6/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

edit on 4/6/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Just a quick little story of my own here. Back in the 2000's my job was only a mile from where I lived. And work started at 8:00 am. So one day I got up and had a normal morning and left for work. As I was leaving I noted the time on the stove was 7:45. Enough time to get to work with a minute or two to spare.

I had a normal drive. Though it seemed a little quiet. No traffic or anything. But then I got to work and started to log in for work and realized what the time was. 7:45. No time had passed from the moment I left the house to when I logged in for work.

And when I got home that night the clock on the stove was set to the same time as my watch. Which was set to work time.

Don't quite know what happened but it would be a nice talent to have .

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
In 2012 i was living in a group home, two mormon visitors were at the dining house, i greet them on my way out near the front door, about 1 minute later on the sidewalk the guy i had just seen in the dining hall walking with a different person looking for the guy who the first guy had already met, i think it was a time/dimension anomaly

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I usually don't give much credit to this, but I noticed that when I woke up on Monday that my watch was 21 minutes faster than my phone...not sure what the hell happened while I was sleeping, but the watch was laying right next to my bed on a night stand so it couldn't have been bumped while tossing and turning. Too weird.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malraux
I absolutely understand the confusion that comes with missing time, as it has happened to me numerous times.

Once, I was out on military maneuvers, completely equipped with laser- tag -like equipment and an M16. I went into a porta- potty and the next thing I know I am outside without any equipment, including my weapon and Kevlar. I was so confused but what was so strange was that my sergeants basically didn't care even after I had to retrieve the weapon and equipment....that memory is very hazy for some reason and gives me a huge headache even to rewrite (I have written some of my experiences on this site before). A lot of my missing time episodes include sudden headaches when I think about them.

Anyway, I can empathize with the confusion and wtf. This stuff is real and happens more than some people could ever imagine.

Now that sounds truly bizarre! Bad enough to be suddenly elsewhere, and missing your equipment, but to have them show no concern? A missing weapon, and they didn't seem to care?!?!? NO WAY that's normal. That, to me, says they know what happened. As a veteran and the wife of a career soldier, I guarantee that isn't a normal reaction from them, over a missing weapon! The headaches seem to imply some sort of mental manipulation. Are you able to share any details on the where and when, without getting into areas that would ID you to anyone? Just the military base, perhaps, if not the time period? I'd be curious to know if any military research is known to be done in the area where you were. Not that it would have to be; they could use troops anyplace. Did anyone else report anything odd during the maneuvers?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
*snip*

What's weird is he said he was the one wearing the hat, but the one in the hat looked like some kind of impish troll wearing a uniform, and the one without the hat looked exactly like him. I was like WTF! I was so tired, I didn't get his name or ask for a copy, but since the airport is local I can always stop back and look for him. Anyways.....that's all off topic, but why I posted is this:

So, the one that reported the doppelganger looked weird in the pics? That's disturbing!

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
So after that weird experience (and remember I just spent a week researching and photographing ancient Anasazi sites) I'm driving home after a long trip and I am heading South on the same highway I have driven on for over 15 years. I drive past my exit to take my friend home and it opens up into a 3 lane highway and continues for about 5 miles. I say to my friend, "When did they make this 3 lanes?" She looked at me and said it has been this way for a long time. I have been on this road thousands of times and never remember it being 3 lanes....did I enter a different version of this reality???

This existence truly is stranger than fiction.

I had something similar to that where we live now. After several years here (small college town, maybe 50k people, give or take), I was headed to the post office. I remembered distinctly that it was on a certain road, past certain other buildings, and my son, a teen at the time, did as well. Well, driving that road, we didn't locate it. I drove back and forth a few times, trying to spot it, to no avail. Finally, we looked it up, and found it was on another road. Yet I had clear memories of driving to it, many times, on the road we first took. Both of us did. Never did figure that one out.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sounds like Quantum Physics, Parallel time line shifts, and Aliens all combined.

Welcome to the weird world of the paranormal. You aren't alone, if that makes you feel better.

I have a member that posted on my paranormal thread (see my signature below) who said, as he was walking up to his home one day, he saw his mother sitting on the porch in the middle of looking like she was getting up from her chair, but she wasn't moving; she was suspended in time.
He went up to her and yelled, but she never answered, never moved. She stayed suspended in time for several minutes. He also said he noticed everything around him seemed "off", like slow motion, under water.
After some time, she started moving, continuing getting up from the chair, but remembered nothing of what he described to her.

I have also had time-slips; it happens.
I think as time goes on, more and more people will experience this phenomenon .

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bitxushanty

I know that this information can be somewhat confidential, but would you mind specifying in which location of the brain she had the tumor? I'm actually quite interested.

Best,
Vavssing

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Lady Green Eyes:

I sorta explained below. I've gotta learn how to post better.

I just wanted to add that NO ONE said anything to me about it. They were nonchalant (Drills). I don't know if anyone else reported stuff but I didn't remember until much later and I get massive headaches just trying to piece my experiences into truly cohesive events.

Sometimes, I get a bit disturbed that others have such clear and concise experiences while mine are more fragmented and boring out of context.

Didn't mean to write too much on the thread of my own stuff. I don't get on here much but it is always interesting.
edit on 4-9-2014 by Malraux because: I'm an idiot.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I don't post a lot, LGE, lol..hit reply and quote without doing either.

Anyway, I know the scenario is crazy, but it is what it is and I am as confused as anyone else. The post was at Fort McClellan, Alabama. I was very young and it now seems even crazier to me after I continued on into college, becoming commissioned, and a career spouse. I shared a lot here on ATS because, well, it's ok to be a bit odd.

I visited a hypnotherapist a few month ago. It was a bit disconcerting to me but a lot of people advised me to give it a try.

Nothing. I was relaxed but there was nothing besides the snippets I already had. I don't even think I can be hypnotized. Perhaps I was too concerned with false memories or...who knows.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: kleverone

originally posted by: twohawks
a reply to: kleverone

We don't have recording boxes with our time Warner. Straight programing with on demand.

wow....I am truly at a loss then.

If he has time warner he could had used th eguide to go back in time and watch it. Our time warner had that feature. if you missed th eshow just look it up again.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
A few posters have presented the possibility of a health issue being the cause for this, and I have to agree.

I don't believe that your clocks are to blame, and I notice you said you warmed the pizza in a toaster oven. I hate microwaves for reheating food, and I use the toaster oven any time I can. With that being said, if the toaster oven is a decent brand/model it will be very well insulated. If you were to heat the pizza in the toaster oven, and for whatever reason leave the pizza inside the oven beyond the timer cutting power to the device, there is a good possibility that the pizza would stay nice and warm inside of the toaster oven. I've had this happen quite a few times.

Don't take offense to any of this, I don't doubt the possibility of time slips because I've had some weird experiences while driving that lead me to believe that they are very plausible. It's just that it seems that one of the main points that people are focusing on is the pizza being warm, but it is totally possible that the toaster oven kept the slice warm for the hour you missed. If you have health care insurance I would suggest that you make a visit and get a thorough once-over? If anything it can rule out the possibility of a health issue causing this strange occurrence.

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Last friday I was woken by my alarm clock as usual. It was set for 7am (GMT). It's tuned into a local BBC station.

Now normally it wakes me with a start and the most I hear is a few words before turning it off. Well on this day I heard "and here's the 6 o'clock news from the BBC" and I thought "oh ok the clocks have gone back (daylight saving time)" (I've NEVER been sure of when the clocks change) so I changed my alarm to come back on an hour later (8am on the alarm clock).

I tried to sleep but couldn't and I got up just before my alarm went off at 8 am (7am really).

I checked ALL the other watches and clocks and they all said it was 7...am. I thought they had all updated themselves as watches and phones do nowadays.

I got everyone up as normal telling them the clocks had changed and went on with my day.

Well my other (better?) half came back from work to tell me she'd googled it and the clocks dont change for another 3 weeks or so....so what happened??

Why did I hear what I heard?

I've had many weird experiences in the past but nothing like this!!

I've checked my alarm clock since and the time is correct so I'm baffled?!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join