It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bergdahl Praises Allah During White House Rose Ceremony...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Yes Obama upbringing even with all the sugar coated and manufactured America dream tales can not shake the fact that he was brought up with Islam teachings, we can not erase his brother links to terrorist no matter what the media try to do, we can not dismiss the fact that no other president has surrounded himself with Muslim and Islamic personal appointees with links to the Muslim brotherhood like he has, all very clear signs of his preferences.

He will never openly will practice Islam in the US as a president, but in privacy that is another matter.

edit on 2-6-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Islamophic is and oxymoron dear. Try to go to an Islam country and ask them to change their laws to accommodate your none Islamic believes and see what will happen to you.

So then again why they expect any other country to accommodate to their laws.

People, people, people, learn.

edit on 2-6-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: sk0rpi0n

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I see this thread proves that rabid Muslim hate is still alive and well inside of America still. Thanks a lot Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney...

Muslims trying to instill Sharia Law in this country, since when does an immigrant get a legal system of there own?.

I guess since Jewish immigrants got to live by their own legal system (Halakha law) ? Shariah is no different from Halakha in the sense that they apply only to practicing Muslims/Jews, not every American. Shariah is not being 'instilled' by replacing american law . It simply deals with civil matters such as marriages and property and diet. And no, shariah does NOT override the US law.

Phoniex Honor Killing This would be pretty uncivil by anyones standards unless of course you consider Sharia Law.
you asked a question, I answered it and gave an explanation on as to how shariah isnt being instilled as you alleged. You know fully well that isolated incidents like the one you posted are not ''proof'' that Sharia is being ''instilled'' in the us.

And you my friend know fully well this isn't an isolated incident, I even gave you a link with many cases in courts now. I was asked for an example and when you get one it still isn't good enough. How many court cases would it take before you think there is an issue? 10 , 20, 30 50?

Is this link good enough? City in Michigan First to Fully Implement Sharia Law

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

I thought the wholenthingbwas fishy.
a soldier defects and is held for 5 years. Then for the first time ever we negotiate with terrorists. We let 5 of Guantanamo moat dangerous go then the soldiers bearded dad ( wholesale mid eastern languages) posts a muslim prayer, then tweets his job is not done until all Guantanamo bay prisoners are free.

What a weird thing to do after after getting your son back. He was happier about the Guantanamo releases than his son. His sons brothers in arms called him a defector. Is this a conspiracy. I kinda feel like this could be thebart of something.

And posters here no im not the outrageous type.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Obama negotiated with terrorists; Obama released five terrorists; Obama grinned and hugged a returning terrorist and his jihadi father. Turns my stomach ...
This is a huge conspiracy ... and it's getting no attention because people are tossing around the 'islamophobe' deflection nonsense.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: 200Plus

Islamophic is and oxymoron dear. Try to go to an Islam country and ask them to change their laws to accommodate your none Islamic believes and see what will happen to you.

So then again why they expect any other country to accommodate to their laws.
an islamic theocracy,by definition is not obliged to make room for everybody and everything. A godless ''anything goes'' democracy,by definition accomodates everything - from satanism to homosexuality...or risk being called 'bigoted'. That said shariah isnt being imposed on non-muslims any more than halaka is upon non-Jews.
edit on 2-6-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Why? I never said anything about it being "concerning."

You did.

Yes you did.

This story just keeps getting stranger and stranger...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

I find it best to just ignore the trolls...It makes no difference if you add a disclaimer. I am now a racist and anti-Muslim according to buster brown.

Never once did anyone say you were a racist but seeing how you want to whine simply because I asked why was it strange that a Muslim said praise Allah.

I sincerely thought about all the other service men and women who have been killed in action and how their families must feel. BUT it's his right! He can praise who he wants, when he wants in the White House Rose Garden!!

So you think this country is in some kind of religious war now? Notice to all Muslims!!!! You are not allowed to express your faith at the White House.

The types of people that "captured" Bergdahl weren't just regular old Muslims. They are radical, anti-American, hating extremists.

And why are they radical, anti-American, hating extremists? You don't think America invading their country and killing them had nothing to do with this do you?

People are either just SO ignorant they cannot comprehend what effect this could have, they are trolls, paid posters, or just ruffling feathers.

You should count yourself in that group. This thread started out on Bergdahl's father saying praise Allah and now you want to start talking about another group in another nation to justify your remarks. You started this thread so you could complain about Muslims you could at least admit that.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It is no more bizarre or offensive than if he had praised the Christian god or made pro- Scientology comments. Either way, it does not belong in legal proceedings or official White house business or correspondence.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: MarlinGrace

They have been pushing Sharia and Islamic law in the US but the agendas were held back after 9/11, then we got our first Black president a historical accomplishment, with only one problem he is a closet Muslim, the sharia and Islamic acceptance during his presidency has increased incredibly behind the scenes with all the Muslim brotherhood links appointees he has surrounded himself in the white house as personal advisors.

People tend to argue what they do not want to understand because is better to argue than to become educated on what goes on in our nations politics this days.

I really have not problem exposing Islam, Sharia and our president agendas for what it is.

Islam law is already challenging US laws and people think is all peachy, look what UK and other none Muslim countries in EU are dealing with, well the same crap is nocking Americas doors as we speak.

Try to warn the masses and the propaganda is to be call intolerant and racist.

You are so right, there is a mind set going on in America today that someday will make people think we were crazy to let this happen.

I can say the wall is red provide a picture from every angle, but they insist there are a variety of shades and which is this, the size of the wall, who painted it, and how long has it been up. Look for things to argue about, make excuses as to how the wall got painted, "oh the last painter did that". Yeah well when the wall falls on them i won't feel sorry don't expect me to help you get the wall off of you either.

When they can't fight the issue they fight you. These are the people destroying America.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I see this thread proves that rabid Muslim hate is still alive and well inside of America still. Thanks a lot Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney...

Muslims trying to instill Sharia Law in this country, since when does an immigrant get a legal system of there own?.

I guess since Jewish immigrants got to live by their own legal system (Halakha law) ? Shariah is no different from Halakha in the sense that they apply only to practicing Muslims/Jews, not every American. Shariah is not being 'instilled' by replacing american law . It simply deals with civil matters such as marriages and property and diet. And no, shariah does NOT override the US law.

Phoniex Honor Killing This would be pretty uncivil by anyones standards unless of course you consider Sharia Law.
you asked a question, I answered it and gave an explanation on as to how shariah isnt being instilled as you alleged. You know fully well that isolated incidents like the one you posted are not ''proof'' that Sharia is being ''instilled'' in the us.

has that city shut down bars and places that serve pork? Yes or no?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Don't know I don't live there. listen you asked for examples you got them. Own up to it. Quit making excuses. Pork?
WTF is that about? A Michigan City implements Sharia, an American city... Does this not meet the criteria for instilled? Yes or No...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

Can you stop with the anti-Muslim trolling? This has nothing whatsoever to do with that. So stop trying to derail the thread and making it into something that it clearly is not.

Oh yes it is, that's exactly who this thread was aimed at...Muslim haters. You tipped your hand with the op.
What's wrong with praising Allah? You know Christians believe that Allah was the father of Jesus. did you know that? Christians profess that the one true God of Abraham was the father of Jesus. The God of Abraham was Allah. So chew on that.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
You know what ??? Never mind.
It's such strange behavior that it's not even worth getting into a discussion over.

** ETA ... I just got a U2U asking 'what is strange' ... so I'll clarify ...

Obama's behavior ... the exchange done on the QT without congress knowing ... and Stockholm Syndrome comes to mind ...but I'm not in the mood today to get into it all with people who disagree so that's why I said ... 'never mind'.

ETA .. one more thing ... Bob's Tweets
Shoulda left him over there to rot.

They said he cried when he was released, maybe he didn't want to come home.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
www.israelnationalnews.com... reply to: DarknStormy

Islamic countries are the biggest persecutors of atheist, leave it to the left to rally around people that detest them.

in 13 of these countries being an atheist is punishable by death.
www.reuters.com...
U.N. told atheists face discrimination around globe

edit on 093030p://bMonday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 093030p://bMonday2014 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Americans are about to do right now...because imho the Bergdahl's are extremists.

What actions make them extremists? Because the kid walked off his post? Many soldiers do that during wars does that make them extremists? Is the father an extremist because he wants Gitmo closed? Many Americans most of whom are not Muslim wants Gitmo closed because it goes against American law does that make them extremists as well?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Don't know I don't live there. listen you asked for examples you got them. Own up to it. Quit making excuses. Pork?
WTF is that about? A Michigan City implements Sharia, an American city... Does this not meet the criteria for instilled? Yes or No...
YOU posted a link with an outrageous headline about sharia being ''fully'' implemented in an American city. So if your claims arent backed by facts and if that city allows people to consume pork and alcohol, your claim that shariah has been ''fully'' implemented can be dismissed as a joke.
edit on 2-6-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

you asked a question, I answered it and gave an explanation on as to how shariah isnt being instilled as you alleged. You know fully well that isolanted incidents like the one you posted are not ''proof'' that Sharia is being ''instilled'' in the us.

Pork?
WTF is that about...
a city where sharia is ''fully'' implemented, as you have alleged... would not allow pork consumption. Thats what its about.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Perhaps he simply used up his time as a puppet in Afghanistan and needed a new role. Kill two birds with one stone so to speak.

President Obama gets to appease his brothers in the Taliban by releasing five of their leaders and he gets to claim to the American public that he "never leaves a man behind". Even though that "man" is also a Taliban fighter as well.

It's a neat little package deal for President Obama.

He and his cohorts will be laughing for the rest of their lives over this little deal I can assure you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join