It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somebody is lying....cough cough Tepco.... Iodine 131 spikes since 3/11/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

so its thyroid treatments that are spiking???

I don't know. Are they?
Got any data from the sewage plants for before the disaster? The OP's source isn't too helpful in that regard.

edit on 6/1/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Got any data from the sewage,, i believe thats spelt TEPCO, not sewage, but hey what ever sewage gets u through the day.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

So your answer would be no, then. You don't have any data. Too bad.
No reason to think that the 131I spikes were not occurring before the disaster as a result of thyroid treatments, then.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
And elsewhere online they were giving readings often over 100 cpm's and some over 300, all in the red, all across the US, coast to coast.

Between Fukushima, Diablo, and numerous other events, its safe to say we're in some kind of trouble unless we do insist on learning about microwaves and reverse sine, check out what is being done in oregon with radiatons and hz, and read up on Tom Bearden and start to really wake up. Its going to take alot of people shouting at them nonstop, they're a very evil thick skulled group of orcs/trolls/and lower dimensionals now.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa
S&F Rickin. People need to talk about it, even if it is "the proverbial end". The ostrich look ain't gonna solve this one. Lots of deaths off this one, and steadily growing. The leukemia rate I'm sure is through the roof in Cali and the Western part of the US. It sure seems like everybody's kid nowadays got some form of autism out the blue.

Edgar Cayce said back in the day Japan was going to slip into the sea. I truly believe he was spot on with that. Japanese scientists that have come out and tried to talk about the plate techtonic damage from this incident have been silence.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ArchPlayer

Edgar Cayce said back in the day Japan was going to slip into the sea. I truly believe he was spot on with that.

Didn't do so well with the Atlantis rising thing.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

This always seemed to be like some sickass biological experiment on the people. They refuse to remove the Japanese, their culture and everything is about to go extinct. This isn't some ABomb (even though they barely came back from that).

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

They refuse to remove the Japanese, their culture and everything is about to go extinct.

People do not live in the region near the disaster.
That area will not be habitable for a long time, just as the area around Chernobyl is not habitable.
Japanese culture and everything is not about to to extinct.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

They refuse to remove the Japanese, their culture and everything is about to go extinct.

People do not live in the region near the disaster.
That area will not be habitable for a long time, just as the area around Chernobyl is not habitable.
Japanese culture and everything is not about to to extinct.

evac zone
image page

Japan is small; they aspired to have 22 power generating stations!!!
Have a look at all the money wasted; 22 nuclear stations?!

How many are actually generating power?

edit on (6/2/1414 by loveguy because: none

<< 1   >>

join