It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somebody is lying....cough cough Tepco.... Iodine 131 spikes since 3/11/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ok folks gonna put this one out there.... we need people to keep talking about Fukushima...

This is actually a very simple observation made by others, that only point to one thing.

agreenroad.blogspot.com...

Tepco says Fukushima underwent a cold shutdown and everything is contained and under control.

The problem is Iodine 131 (I-131).....

1. I-131 is a byproduct of nuclear fission....it has a half-life of 8 days and should decay completely in about 90 days.
2. I-131 was detected around the world shortly after 3/11/11... this is a sign that there has been a release from a nuclear accident somewhere in the world.
3. By taking readings from various monitoring stations, they can backtrack the I-131 to pinpoint the location of release.
4. If Fukushima was cold shutdown, then traces of I-131 should drop off shortly after 3/11/11 and continue to drop until it reaches a non-detectable level.

This has not happened..... since 3/11/11 they have been monitoring the sludge from the sewage waste treatment facilities around Fukushima.... I-131 has spiked several times since 3/11/11 and continuously shows levels going up and down.

Somebody is not telling the truth.... where is the I-131 coming from? Nuclear fission... this is known.... where is this nuclear fission taking place? According to Tepco, it can't be Fukushima, it was cold shutdown and the fission process was halted.

So to sum it up...

Iodine- 131 readings in human sludge has continued to spike periodically since 3/11/11.... in 2012 and 2013..... obviously this means the people around Fukushima were being exposed to I-131 from somewhere....but the real question is where??

I haven't seen any reports of air monitoring stations around the world picking up levels of I-131 since shortly after the accident at Fukushima..... but the people in the local area around Fukushima are showing that they have been exposed periodically to I-131... my question to you is....

Where did it come from? I am pretty sure I already know that answer..... what's yours?

If it came from Fukushima, then it clearly shows that nuclear fission is/was still taking place at the plant long after 3/11/11 despite what Tepco or anyone else may claim.

Topic for discussion is,,,, where did these releases of I-131 come from and what may have caused them to occur?

edit on R012014-06-01T16:01:40-05:00k016Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R032014-06-01T16:03:33-05:00k036Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure why it is important enough to keep talking about.
It is what it is, and nothing you or I can do will change what is in store for the world.
You can't un-ring a bell, and that train left the station years ago.

Did that, or Chernobyl, stop the world from building nuclear power plants? Or erecting them on known fault lines?
That's not the only fire man is playing with, either.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Why do you think they are going to tell us? Be a good mushroom and don't worry about it. Even an ostrich knows when to bury it's head in the sand.

I'm sure that it is not as safe as they say it is but that is the way things work nowadays. This is just the start, I feel that nuclear accidents will be happening more regularly in the future. They really have not fixed anything anywhere.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

"I'm not sure why it is important enough to keep talking about."

That first sentence is the reason why I post about Fukushima. People very quickly become lackadaisical and very quickly tend to accept what is originally abnormal as becoming normal after a while.

Fukushima is the only triple core meltdown the world has ever seen.... it should be talked about daily.... the world needs to unite and create a focused effort on controlling and mitigating Fukushima... The Japanese government and Tepco are totally inept at this and will never be able to do it on their own.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yeah.
As far as I know, the corium is still traveling to the center of the Earth; since the containment vessel floor in #3 was breached.

So their water table/ground water will for the next eternity be unfit for human consumption.

Xenon gas; what is utilized as chemo-therapy in the hospital begets daughters of cs 133

Treating cancer with cancer causing agents isn't practicing medicine.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
First you should be asking where the spentfuel pools from 1 2 and 3 are, never mind cold shut down.
We are all doomed get used to it.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

This has not happened..... since 3/11/11 they have been monitoring the sludge from the sewage waste treatment facilities around Fukushima
Neither Chima nor Gunma are exactly "around Fukushima."

Topic for discussion is,,,, where did these releases of I-131 come from and what may have caused them to occur?
In sewage sludge? How about hospitals?

Iodine-131 is widely used in the medical field for the diagnosis and treatment of thyroid disease and is also a byproduct of nuclear energy production. I-131 and elements like this come from different sources, but most frequently are linked to people who have received medical treatments. Whatever medication is not absorbed by the body is flushed into the sewer system. While wastewater treatment plants do a great job of removing contaminants, detectable levels can remain. In the scientific literature, there are many references to wastewater treatment plant discharge serving as a pathway of I-131 to surface waters, and the results of PWD sampling support these findings.
www.phillywatersheds.org...

In Oak Ridge, Tennessee, reported concentrations in grab samples following ablation doses have ranged from 1100 Bq/L (~30,000 pCi/L) in the wastewater treatment plant influent (raw sewage) to 1700 Bq/L (46,000 pCi/L) in the plant’s secondary treatment system (aerobic) sludge.[2]

www.radpro.com...

Your source is full of crap. (get it?)

Nuclear scientists know this... Iodine 131 is found ONLY when there is out of control fission going on.

agreenroad.blogspot.com...

edit on 6/1/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Absolute BS.

I keep writing until people wake up and demand it be used: REVERSE SINE!

It would be all cleaned up, for real.

Put HAARP and all satellite towers, cell phone towers, and all microwave type technology TO GOOD USE FOR A CHANGE.

If you use a reverse frequency for each isotope you neutralize it.

And also, if you need to chill something in order to boron and cement it, even if its melted goo, REVERSE SINE.

Its fun being treated like a nut while no one does any research and gets things, and then when we're all dead, they'll go, you were right.
I will shout!

"AND YOU KILLED US ALL YOU ASSHAT LAZY BUMS!"

We all came in knowing that this corrupt group was bringing in revelations and a close of a cycle. We were supposed to wake up and make a difference.

We need to do the work we came to do.
edit on 1-6-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ever heard the song "Eyes of the world"?

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Awww so all the I-131 spikes are coming from people who have CAT scans.... thank you so much for your wonderful insight to solving this mystery.

I can sleep good tonight. No wait... I sleep good everynight.... nevermind.

Thank you

edit on R032014-06-01T18:03:26-05:00k036Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

"we need people to keep talking about Fukushima..."

My simple mission has been accomplished... keep talking everybody....even phage LOL

I wouldn't exactly call Greenpeace the greatest source in the world, but I would stop short of claiming they are "crap"... but that's just me.

A shill once asked me why I care about Fukushima so much.... my reply was... because I am Human.

My correct reply should have been..... because I have a incurable terminal disease that is slowly killing me.... I have known this for sometime now...you see, I will be long dead by the time the final count of Fukushima is complete. Regardless, I will keep talking about Fukushima until I draw my last breath,,, that's the way it has to be.

I do it not for me, I do it for my three grandchildren and someday hopefully their children.

edit on R182014-06-01T18:18:56-05:00k186Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R202014-06-01T18:20:24-05:00k206Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

Absolute BS.

I keep writing until people wake up and demand it be used: REVERSE SINE!

It would be all cleaned up, for real.

Put HAARP and all satellite towers, cell phone towers, and all microwave type technology TO GOOD USE FOR A CHANGE.

If you use a reverse frequency for each isotope you neutralize it.

And also, if you need to chill something in order to boron and cement it, even if its melted goo, REVERSE SINE.

Its fun being treated like a nut while no one does any research and gets things, and then when we're all dead, they'll go, you were right.
I will shout!

"AND YOU KILLED US ALL YOU ASSHAT LAZY BUMS!"

We all came in knowing that this corrupt group was bringing in revelations and a close of a cycle. We were supposed to wake up and make a difference.

We need to do the work we came to do.

Hi Unity.
I'm intrigued by your comment "Reverse Sine".
Are you talking about a sine wave?
If so what do you mean by "reverse sine"
Do you mean out of phase by 180" ?

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Awww so all the I-131 spikes are coming from people who have CAT scans
No. CT scans don't use radioactive tracers. But thyroid treatments are the most likely source of the spikes in sewage many miles removed from Fukushima.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Could be,,, I only opened a thread for discussion. That's part of the discussion.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Is the other nonsense from your source also part of the discussion?
The claim that the only possible source of 131I is ongoing nuclear fission?

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

You know what this thread is about... don't ask for my permission to reply about stuff....

As Kerry would.... man up and just say what you have to say,,, that's what threads are for

I, nor anyone else, has time for snarky little innuendos.

edit on R422014-06-01T18:42:14-05:00k426Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R422014-06-01T18:42:34-05:00k426Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

As Kerry would.... man up and just say what you have to say

I have done so.

It doesn't bother you that your source is full of crap?
It doesn't bother you that the sewage plants are not "around Fukushima?"

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Not going to allow you to turn this into a personal discussion. I have gotten good info and links from that the source listed in the past... whether they are wrong or not is a matter of personal opinion. You have stated yours and thats your right.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

whether they are wrong or not is a matter of personal opinion.

No. This is wrong.

Nuclear scientists know this... Iodine 131 is found ONLY when there is out of control fission going on.

Do you think that there is out of control fission going on in hospitals all around the planet? Or is it your opinion that your source is correct?

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Awww so all the I-131 spikes are coming from people who have CAT scans
No. CT scans don't use radioactive tracers. But thyroid treatments are the most likely source of the spikes in sewage many miles removed from Fukushima.

"But thyroid treatments,,",,are spiking then???"so its thyroid treatments that are spiking???

something about strontium 90 and thyroids,,
ring a bell??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join