It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You're Thinking about Evacuating to the Southern Hemisphere, Then You'd Better...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

originally posted by: Psynic

I'm not finding much on YT with any credibility and previously posted stuff has disappeared.

Do you have any links?

I am pretty sure that the authority that I had in mind was Leuren Moret.

P.M.

I do not trust Leuren Moret.

She says the earthquake that caused the Tsunami that destroyed Fukushima was man made by HAARP.

edit on -05:0028146212014-06-17T17:21:28-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

I'm not finding much on YT with any credibility and previously posted stuff has disappeared.

Do you have any links?

I am pretty sure that the authority that I had in mind was Leuren Moret.

P.M.

I do not trust Leuren Moret.

She says the earthquake that caused the Tsunami that destroyed Fukushima was man made by HAARP.

You don't have to 'trust' her to understand what she says about currents and radiation. She's not the only one saying it was a contrived catastrophe. If you understand HAARP and TPTB insidiousness you would understand it is quite capable of setting off an earthquake. A challenge posed months back was to find "any" pictures of buildings damaged by the earthquake because the earthquake of that size should have done considerable building damage - but all damages seen are from the tsunami including Fukushima. I'm not saying that the cause of the earthquake/tsunami is or is not contrived because I simply don't know - and in the end it doesn't matter - we're left dealing with the results.

The thought that the catastrophe was contrived gives some explanation as to 'why' there's "nothing" substantial being done to stop it, why other countries aren't totally involved in a global effort to stop it, why Yakuzi are involved and why the Japan government put a muzzle on news. There was more international effort into rescuing the whales in the arctic years back than there is with Fukushima. It has been eerily sequestered - 'why'?

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: wishes

Much of what Leuren Moret is true and is well confirmed by other sources, however I would not rely on her for anything that wasn't already established by other sources.

I do not believe the earthquake was caused by HAARP and cannot accept Lauren Moret's explanation that the meltdowns were a deliberate homicidal act.

I was searching for information regarding the last Obama family vacation to Hawaii which I seem to remember was cut short and did not include swimming in the ocean.

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Why does it always have to be about the USA? The USA is 5% of the planet.
The Northern hemisphere has China and India, India is the World's biggest democratic country.
I just don't get why 5% of the planet are more important that the other 80% in the Northern Hemisphere!

posted on Jun, 19 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: shauny
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Why does it always have to be about the USA? The USA is 5% of the planet.
The Northern hemisphere has China and India, India is the World's biggest democratic country.
I just don't get why 5% of the planet are more important that the other 80% in the Northern Hemisphere!

The answers to your questions stare us in the face but people don't want to see them.

youtu.be...

I think you will discover that the "important" group is the .00000000000000000001% and they have already relocated to the Southern Hemisphere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join