It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Pyramid on the Faroe Islands?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I remember reading a thread not that long ago on the pyramids and in it was a map of the globe showing locations of all known pyramids and their relation to one another. Many formed a straight line when connected, if I could find this map again it would be interesting to see where the Faroe islands are in comparison to that image.

If anyone can think of the thread, I know there was a huge amount of mathematical equations showing the dimensions of the great pyramids of Egypt, please point a cursor. I will continue to look for it later, but wanted to "star and flag" this thread.

Fascinating and marvelous structures.

Namaste,
YogaGinns

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: YogaGinns

Yes I remember readin that it was brilliant info but I too don't know where to look for it it may even have been a youtube video.

Whoever built the pyramids of GIZA also built them on mars and the moon as they too are exactly the same and of course rumor has it that there is now a pyramid in area 51 and that didn't take 20 years to build by slaves either so I wonder who in that vacinity would build it and why hmmm very strange indeed

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Some of the pictures look artificial to me, just extremely old and extremely worm and eroded

Somebody considering how uniform and artificial some of the pic looks at least need to dig into the rock, IMHO it's worth an investigation to prove or disprove

I'm talking way beyond Egypt, Egypt we can still see the the stones and cuts, but what happens when more time passes, what if this was 20,000+ years or older? Would the rock start to compressing and fusing back together?

edit on 3-6-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
This angle is impressive:

That is very impressive look how strait it is on the water line

Does anyone know it time/erosion would begging to fuse the rocks back together? It puzzles me more how nature can do this sort of thing, such uniform perfect shapes of hundreds or thousands of years of none uniform erosion huh?

Surely you would have to control either the erosion poses or the density and toughness of the rock to make such a thing?
edit on 3-6-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I have come across a structure similar to this in New Zealand. The government claims it is a natural formation but every person that I know who has researched it says otherwise.

There was a website with a lot of scientific information on it that I used as a resource for a while but less than a week after i went to visit it the website was shut down and has not come back online.

It had evidence from geologists and archeologists that the material the blocks are made from cannot form naturally in that area and the closest place it forms is around 20km away and that there are layers of Ash above the pyramid (it is in a volcanic region) that show evidence of every eruption dating back to 300,000 - 350,000 years ago.

A few people I know who have spent time with military in the surrounding bush said they have come across entire lost cities in the region but were unable to ever find them again due to the thick bush.

To show it's age as well there are trees with trunks about 10ft in diameter maybe bigger that have fallen over on top of the structure and have already started to rot. You can begin to imagine how long it would take for the surface of the structure to become suitable for a tree to grow that large and how long it would take to grow to that size and fall.

It is also interesting to note that many local Maori I have talked to believe according to their legends that when they arrived to New Zealand (Aotearoa) that there were many other humanoids living here, including blonde hair, blue eyed white skinned people.

I have even talked to a tribe who claims that a 12ft tall preying mantis creature has guarded their village for 100's of years and all the members of the tribe I spoke to consider this a fact and some claim to have even seen it. There are many strange things in this new land.

Main blocks that are accessible. I have found blocks like this about 200m further into the but have never been able to locate them again, bush is very thick and everything looks the same.

This is my friend scraping away some moss in order to see the perfect right angle joins. These blocks were located about 20m away from the main blocks. Also worth noting is that in the gaps between the blocks that have been moved by roots you can see further into the structure in which there are more blocks which are absolutely perfect in shape and smoothness as they have not been exposed to the elements.

Here you can see the right angle joins

Someone has started digging and shows the blocks go further into the ground.

Every Join is at right angles.

It is also worth noting that the blocks are made from some form of ignimbrite and has a crystalline structure that glistens in the sun when washed and the moss is removed. If it was a pyramid at some point it would be a literal crystal pyramid.

Also New Zealand is a volcanic island and has gone through many violent eruptions in the past, for this to still be here is incredible...

Just something I thought may be of interest to some of you in relation to the main post, mainly regarding that these ancient structures would definitely become very worn after just a few 1000 years let alone 10,000's of years being exposed to ice ages, floods, tsunamis, meteor impacts volcanoes and who knows what else? nuclear war even?

Namaste.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Are there perfect blocks, like what they did in Egypt (Giza)? PumaPuncKo. Any evidence of manufacturing?
Kratos

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bluestorm11
That's similar to a pyramidal mountain?

Looks typical of rectilinear fracturing to me.
www.freerepublic.com...
Yosemite
Joshua Tree

edit on 6/4/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Fascinating post. That's precisely what very old and worn stuctures would look like. You'd only recognize their artificiality by straight lines, rectangles, triangles, circles, etc.

Time to go read Maori mythology.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   

After reading on this wall in the Internet a little, I`d have to say that rectangular blocks are likely not natural. Especially if there are no other similar rocks nearby. Research into the wall is called for.

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Exactly. I just hope that it won't end like the Bosnian pyramids, vaporwear.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: loremipsum

Anything new on this in the last 6 years?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join