It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objects of Interest From Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This post refers to images located at hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...

The above is a 30% sized, annotated version of hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...

North is down.

Five Light "X"

We have no idea what this is - other than five bright rocks or five bright lights. The object/s can be difficult to see clearly. Suggest you tilt the screen backwards and then it is much clearer. The arrangement equates to a "Wow!" Object of Interest.

Interestingly, the Five Light "X" is in the immediate vicinity of what appear to be illegible symbols or characters on the slope.

Stealth Array

Just north (i.e. downwards) is what is a suspected stealth array, deployed in a parallel formation:

Annotated and zoomed:

What appear to be arrays twindling, aligned with rocky formation. Note that this is probably NOT an array, due to the haphazard or non-serial layout on a slope. This would be very unusual, given that in this type of geography stealth layers (for invisibility or obfuscation) and fields (electromagnetic fields used to create spherical areas of low radiation) are usually used. See below for new example of the latter. The inability to confirm any presence of an array vehicle or infrastructure (e.g. a mobile stealth array unit) lends credence to low probability of this find being confirmed.

"HD"

Does this really read "HD"? If so, what does it mean? Probably not HD, but interesting.

"Stealth" [EM] Field

One of the most remarkable recent discoveries: what appears to be a "Stealth" Electro-Magnetic Field deployed next to a ridge, with bleed of the field beyond the ridge-line:

Animated:

For full view: files.abovetopsecret.com...

Ruins?

On the right-hand side of the main image is what appears to be a pyramid, stepped-structure, two avenues and structures line the avenues in varying degrees of disrepair:

For full view: files.abovetopsecret.com...

Note: hirise.lpl.arizona.edu... was also used in analysis.

A very unusual and productive picture from MRO HiRise.
edit on 1-6-2014 by Blister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I'm sorry but all I can see are what looks like natural rock formation.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
More rock poop ard on!!
Just rocks and shadows and light = rocks.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ya even with you telling me what I should see I don't see anything...
And I usually am not on the rock/shadow side of things

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

We have no idea what this is - other than five bright rocks or five bright lights.

What it is, is a severely overzoomed and processed part of an image. I recommend you download and use this to view the images in the highest native resolution available.
hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I click very thread that has Mars in the title, just to realize it is rocks again.
I should really learn.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Then why can you see it in the original image, Phage? It has been enlarged simply for viewing ease. Note, if the "X" cannot be seen n the original image, try tilting the screen backwards. It becomes very obvious even though the object is small relative to the image. The object was found b complete accident. Shocked.
edit on 2-6-2014 by Blister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Blister

The algorithm by which it is "enlarged" adds stuff that isn't in original image. You cannot get detail which does not exist in the original image no matter how much you diddle it.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Then examine the original closely. The object is there.

new topics

top topics

join