It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Officially Corroborates Evidence For Ancient UFO Sightings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Ok, I understand, I guess I was just wishfully thinking lol

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

LOL... Karl Wolfe and his "dark side of the moon" alien bases.

There are some truly gullible people out there.

I count 7
DS

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: conundrummer
The response has been pretty predictable: NASA hosts a paper about UFOs, and the UFO crowd shouts "Not disclosurey enough! They're STILL clearly hiding something!"

They would probably do the same if I posted the full PDF files of Alan C. Holt's Field Resonance Propulsion paper which is on a NASA server which has an object which looks very similar to the Kenneth Arnold sighting which kicked off the "modern UFO era".

Here are some pages from it...

Or the followup:

For comparison, here is Kenneth Arnold and an artist rendering of his sighting:

I guess unless such "disclosure" consists of people saying the various stories which get retold at UFO conventions are true its not really disclosure..... :rolleyes:

References: Alan C. Holt - NASA - Johnson Spaceflight Center (where he has been based since the 1980s), former head of MUFON's Advanced Propulsion Workshop (while still working at NASA) and publisher of the following papers:
"TM-80961; JSC-16073 N80-19184 - Field Resonance Propulsion Concept - National Aeronautics & Space Administration - Washington, DC - August 79"

People like Alan C. Holt and Peter A. Sturrock have been involved with NASA and also UFO research. There is no NASA conspiracy to cover up 'the truth'. This stuff is all out in the open on their servers for anyone who is interested.

The truth is, no one at NASA has found aliens yet. But we're working on it... (I can say we cause I'm about to go off to NASA Ames again in a couple of weeks for a summer program as part of my college studies in astronomy/astrobiology.
)
edit on 6-6-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hey ya'all, I am an artist, and as a person who has always been extremely fascinated by UFO's and E.T's, I wanted to share my Etsy store where I have paintings with UFO phenomena, E.Ts, as well as general fantasy and Sci Fi. Thought like minded people might enjoy. Thank you.

www.etsy.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

the only thing Kenneth Arnold kicked off was the coinage "flying saucer" , and was hardly the kickstarter of modern day unidentified flying aircraft reportage ... see Forts Books, for a multitude of references

funBox

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm watching a UFO's are real doc by the History Channel's the Universe....first part is about Kenneth Arnold. They say once he saw the UFO's he started changing his position to see them better. He eventually dipped his nose so the UFO's position were in front of the snow on the mountains, and he could see them much clearer.

I was searching for Kenneth Arnold and I found this great thread, really good link from the OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join