It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Officially Corroborates Evidence For Ancient UFO Sightings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well there is one thing we know for certain, that life in the universe exists. Our own civilization on this planet is proof of that. Why is it so hard to come to reasoning that there is other life out there that could be far more advanced? They could be protecting this planet from ourselves. Our technology and knowledge is limited. We're infants learning to walk.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
a reply to: jeep3r

The older I get it seems I grow more skeptical about UFO's. When I was a kid I was gung ho about them and figured they had to be piloted by space aliens and all of that. Now I'm not so sure they even exist.

Quite the opposite, the older I get, the more convinced I am sure that they not only exist, but are much more complex than we perceive them to be. We view them in a temporal and accordingly physical sense. We rationalize that because we age and progress, so too must they age and progress.

We assume far too much about the phenomenon and place too much of our own restrictions upon these unknown phenomenon.

Ask yourself, what if the inhabitants do not age? What if they are at peak efficiency technologically? Clearly they care little who views them, as long as they have a measure of control over what exactly is revealed about them. Anything too detailed is usually immediately dismissed, either by the pseudo-skeptic or more direct interference.

Many have begun speculating that these apparitions are manifestations of the human psyche, or projections by us, also unexplained or not very well thought out as that theory goes.

I must disagree with this last sentiment, that we as a species are manifesting these sightings ourselves. That we are somehow collectively responsible for what we are viewing, sometimes en masse.

As we progress technologically, every day we accept some new innovation or scientific advancement that was not possible 1000 years ago, nay not even a day before, to the common man. Is it truly so implausible that we're being directed, or at least observed, by minds even further along than we are. No, it's not such an implausible or impractical idea. Only the obtuse mind would discount this possibility, in light of so much historical testimony and eyewitness account.

Sadly, ATS is no longer a reputable nor hospitable environment to pursue such interests. This site is flooded with pseudo skeptics and career debunkers alike. They make themselves known in most threads, early and often, aggressively and doggedly hostile towards all reports of the unexplained. "Deny Ignorance" here is now permission from the Admins to mock and ridicule anyone with a story to relate, with many of the Admins themselves participating. What a pity.
edit on 1-6-2014 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2014 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Heh, in due time.

Until then, sit back and crack a beer or ten

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The skeptics on UFO visitation are losing ground fast, in my opinion it is them with their stubbornly closed minds that are becoming the but of all jokes rather than believers. It seems there could be around 100 million planets in our Galaxy alone that may harbor complex life, has our arrogance expanded based on this fact, to conclude we are top of the intelect tree. ODDS 100 million to one

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   

I haven't done enough research about her to accurately comment on her credibility, but according to World Bank whistleblower "Karen Hudes", another hominid type called Homo-Capensis apparently "runs the world" and have been doing so ever since periods that precede the last ice age. If this species really does exist and are as intelligent and socially established as she claims them to be, I would not be surprised if these elongated skulled hominids were, and still are somehow connected to some of the more credible UFO sightings that have been recorded throughout human history. Recently Edward Snowden leaked some UFO images that were at the time already established as hoaxes by the UFO community according to expert Nigel Watson; he also believes that the release was intended for the implication of deliberate governmental misinformation, which is basically disinformation, regarding this subject matter. So what does this mean for the more credible UFO sightings (even the historical ones analyzed by Stothers)? More importantly, in what direction is the government trying to drive the disinformation? It is my belief that if the claims made by Karen Hudes holds some validity, the Homo-Capensis species could very well possess the knowledge to construct one of these craft and as a result, they may very well be the architects of the cover-up/trolling too.

Think about it, official human history only goes approximately 5000 years back, but with the recent archaeological discoveries of Puma Punku and the emancipation of Robert Schoch's Sphinx water erosion theory, who knows how long humans have been socially, culturally and technologically apt; if that's the case, what about the Homo-Capensis species who supposedly were the apex race before the last ice age. I don't doubt that extraterrestrial life exists within the universe, but whether or not the intelligent ones trek thousands to billions of light years just to pay Earth a visit seems unlikely. Even if an extra-terrestrial race had space-time warp capabilities why would our planet even warrant their attention? if they had technology like that I don't think Earth would necessarily be an essential destination point on their agenda.

So maybe what Ezekiel saw was a craft manned by larger headed hominid or extra-terrestrial beings or inter-dimensional beings... Or he could have mistakenly eaten some cannabis and was hallucinating
At the end of the day I'm basing my speculation on a whistleblower (though her website clearly illustrates her legitimacy by exemplifying on successful whistles she blown in the past), who for all I know could be a disinformation agent herself, but the Homo-Capensis become ever more intriguing after listening to Hudes, as her perception of these large skulled hominids is almost screaming out to be the prime catalyst for many of humans' historically observed anomalies.
edit on 2-6-2014 by 1cecream because: modifying link

edit on 2-6-2014 by 1cecream because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Jungian
Ezekiel was fkn stoned man, let it go..

That's funny,
a bit of well needed humour..."don't give me those negative wheels"

Thing is, I'm not sure if Ezekiel is properly sussed out yet, was he dreaming, or having a vision? That excludes hallucinations of course, that wyn't a word then!

Having been an avid UFO believer back in the day, the story of Ezekiel was always most impressive to me. And that is saying much in my opinion, as I have waded through a lot of UFO stories. Now, if what he saw was valid, then it would really be a Prometheus' moment

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

Also, I believe the Pope recently indicated that he would baptize aliens if they came to earth.

But what if holy water melts them...what then?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

You seem to have a crazy idea that NASA is all about denying the possibility of alien life, which is nonsense. NASA would LOVE to find alien life.

It's not about "disclosure" which seems to be a favourite word on ATS. There is no secret to disclose when it comes to ET life. NASA are looking for it, as are lots of other people. So far, nobody has found it.

^^ THIS!

For those of us in the field of astrobiology, we'd love nothing more than for there to be definitive evidence of alien extraterrestrial life. It would bring NASA's budget back to Apollo level spending if not more.

Everyone I've ever talked with at NASA about the possibilities of extraterrestrial life has pretty much said the same thing: "Hope we find it soon, it would certainly help boost (insert project name) funding."

The problem is UFO/Conspiracy people have been fed a steady diet of lies from people they had the misfortune of trusting. And those lies come from people on the UFO convention circuit (ie: Hoagland, Greer, even to some extent Friedman), not NASA.

I can point you to plenty of documents on NASA's servers which reference among other things the possibility of 'warp drives', alien civilizations living inside Dyson Spheres, using the Sun's gravity as a giant lens to see and communicate farther and in greater detail, etc.

NASA is not this closed agency. It's fairly open and its papers are available to everyone online if you're interested in searching.

The important thing to remember is that papers about a subject on a NASA server doesn't mean the existence of said subject, just that they are or have explored the possibilities of such existence.
edit on 2-6-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Just a little FYI !!

Kevin D. Randle

19 hours ago near Cedar Rapids, IA

As you all know, my book, Government UFO Files was officially published a couple of weeks ago. I like the book because I think it turns some of our UFO history on its head and gives as a real view of what the government knew and when it knew it. So, in what is more or less a shameless plug (though this is slightly embarrassing) I thought I'm make a pitch for you all to take a look at it. If it interests you, pass the message along. If not, well, no harm, no foul. Thanks.

Just got the above on my FB page.. (he's one of my friends) in case anyone wants to check out his book

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

For those of us in the field of astrobiology, we'd love nothing more than for there to be definitive evidence of alien extraterrestrial life. It would bring NASA's budget back to Apollo level spending if not more.

But the REAL NASA has a huge black budget now, they don't need any 'evidence".

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
S&F

I think with this news researchers in AA theory should be working double!

Also maybe its a different legal Act, but doesn't the Space Act of 1958 allow anything discovered that can impact national security will then go under the disgression of national defense? I.e. perfectly allowing for a legal cover up?

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Do you have the slightest bit of evidence for this? Black budgets go on military and defence spending, not poor old NASA!

I'm fairly sure that Jade knows more people involved with NASA than you do, so I think I will believe her.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have to admit there would be no point begging for money and working on projects with contemporary technology if NASA or any org alike possessed and hid some higher tech that allows you to e.g travel far away from the Moon.

What the NASA scientist says is a spot on, there IS some weird phenomena going on and it is NOT just military technology and psy ops, but something that has been going on for centuries. There are still unexplained things in the history of mankind, history has yet to be rewritten for some of the things...

I have been changing my mind a lot of times based on different research I've done but one thing I can agree with - NASA or (any gov) does not make secret bases on the Moon or Mars, the objects seen there are again rocks or other formations, no bases...

With that said, I think NASA is genuine when saying they have no evidence of aliens - simply even if there is such, it would be kept away from NASA. No need to convict them of anything when they work on quite earthly technology and use millions of budget for that earthly technology.

But what NASA is missing is taking this phenomenon as something that has to be researched over centuries,. alas most of the scientific community are as religious about the current state of discoveries as the Church once was...

if you tell me there is no reason or nothing to look at and is not worth the research, that's ignorance cause there is. Even if we debunk the ancient biblical pictures some of them not representing saucers... there are many other events.

And the world of today is definitely hiding something about our history - does your daily science never make you think that there is things hidden from the public, are you zombified by it ???

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Do you have the slightest bit of evidence for this? Black budgets go on military and defence spending, not poor old NASA!

I'm fairly sure that Jade knows more people involved with NASA than you do, so I think I will believe her.

If I had such proof i would be dead I suspect. How does it matter how many people you know inside NASA?

On the other hand this is simply my personal opinion.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I love this theory

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The response has been pretty predictable: NASA hosts a paper about UFOs, and the UFO crowd shouts "Not disclosurey enough! They're STILL clearly hiding something!"

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LightYearsAhead

I have to admit there would be no point begging for money and working on projects with contemporary technology if NASA or any org alike possessed and hid some higher tech that allows you to e.g travel far away from the Moon.

Well one obvious point would be so people would think like this...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

After the great flood UFOs were observing close, and then in the 20th century before we grasped high technology the UFOs were observing close. So an educated guess would be that they continue to keep up with us because they did create us. Humans later considering them as gods, and aliens telling us that we belong to them.

What do we have before civilization? We have monuments that correlate to the stars on earth and on mars. We have the first documents referring to the Annunaki coming here on a planetoid. And we have the ruins of the Annunaki that everybody argues about because they are too skeptical to believe what their eyes tell them.

All of this is enough evidence.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48
LOL that's a great argument you have there. It's good to know people like you exist out there that know everything...

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging
a reply to: Rob48
LOL that's a great argument you have there. It's good to know people like you exist out there that know everything...

Well, when you have family and friends who work in the space industry you tend to know what is credible and what isn't.

For example, without divulging too much of my personal details, one of my family's job depends on knowing exactly what is up there in orbit and where. If there was hidden stuff being launched, or secret hardware that nobody knew about, her job couldn't exist.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join