It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Officially Corroborates Evidence For Ancient UFO Sightings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

LOL... Karl Wolfe and his "dark side of the moon" alien bases.

There are some truly gullible people out there.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
a reply to: jeep3r

interesting thread Jeep3r, looks to me as if there been a long haul of interference,
I sometimes wonder what, but what with all the Romi curses of late its left me a little beleaguered .
I wonder if that guy from Nasa *rip* read any of Charles forts books, he dug back quite a way too ,Ariel phenomena dating back centurys and centurys.

certainly no coincidence reportings /sightings/recordings/ date back millennium

I wonder where its all going ?

funBox

Wow i hope Fort got it wrong!

If there is life in the universe, how come we aren't visited by aliens? This is called the Fermi Paradox, proposed by Enrico Fermi in the 1950s.

Fort gives a preemptive solution on page 163, where he states, famously, 'I think we're property.' Fort's solution is that earth was warred over in the distant past, and now is under the control of 'something'--"all other warned off." The reason that we never meet our 'owners' is that they have no interest in talking with their 'livestock.'

www.sacred-texts.com...

Found I can read all of his books here online
www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau

no..i think there are people at nasa and airforce who know that ET exists..

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

They aren't the only ones either. That's like just the tip of the iceberg. Lol at that response to Rob48. I detected a bit of sarcasm there.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

of course...

there are many many many...

And it becomes truly paranoid and "psychotic" to say : all these People are liars or delusional....

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Not a lot of first hand reporting there.
Wolfe's story is swiss cheese.

Donna Hare? Nothing first hand, nothing to corroborate.

Jacobs? Well, no one else seems to have seen the video he saw.

Weygandt? Seriously?

One day Sgt Allen and uh, and uh, the other the other Sgt, an uh I'll remember his name soon, Sgt Atkins, they were, and Sgt Montellegra, [and uh they they came to us and said look you know we got] we got a situation where we, we have a wha an aircraft crash, its possibly friendly and they need us to go an secure a [the craft site] [and uh well we foun-]...

Nick Pope? Yeah, we know his opinions pretty well. Not sure why that's in the list.

edit on 6/1/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Interesting thread jeep3r.

S&f.

NASA already know, from always, the existence of Extraterrestrial Life forms in and out our solar system.

The papers posted in the opening Post corroborate the NASA attitude to Alien existence and visitations from millennia.

But don't ask NASA the DISCLOSURE.

It is a matter of (Inter)National Security and NASA simply can't do that for law.

edit on 1-6-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

While you may be able to nitpick and discredit a select number, still doesn't change the fact that....well to make a long story short, I'll just quote what kauskau just posted:

originally posted by: kauskau

there are many many many...

And it becomes truly paranoid and "psychotic" to say : all these People are liars or delusional....

edit on CDTSun, 01 Jun 2014 12:46:00 -0500000000America/ChicagoJunAmerica/Chicago000046pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Arken

NASA already know, from always, the existence of Extraterrestrial Live forms in and out our solar system.
How do you know this?

The papers posted in the opening Post corroborate the NASA attitude to Alien existence and visitations from millennia.
No, they just show that people have seen things they didn't understand. The article by Stothers says:

Whether one prefers to think in terms of universal recurrent visions from the collective unconscious, misperceptions of ordinary objects, unusual atmospheric effects, unknown physical phenomena or extraterrestrial visitations, what we today would call UFOs possess an intrinsic interest that has transcended the passage of time and the increase of human knowledge

We know which terms you prefer to think in. Can you tell us which one represents the "attitude" of NASA?

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
A lot of weak cases do not combine to form a strong case.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
a reply to: jeep3r
When I was a kid I was gung ho about them and figured they had to be piloted by space aliens and all of that.

I think that they exist just not within the confines we have created for them.

IMO if aliens were to check out Planet Earth, they would do it with space-based telescopic observations and robotic probes first.

So a "great fleet" could be within the realm of possibility as they could have been probes coming through

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Arken

Your "stoppin' by" in this thread is much appreciated, Arken ... and yes, all this goes to show that some kind of phenomenon of unknown (?) origin & cause has been baffling people back in the day just in the same way as UFOs have been troubling trustworthy citizens in more recent times.

With that said, I think it's quite a revelation to officially refer to Stothers' publication. Personally, I don't exclude the possibility that a lot more details are known about this phenomenon in certain organizations (most likely details related to ETs). Unfortunately, we cannot prove that as of yet ...

But transforming Ufology into a serious area of research and general interest is IMHO already a great step ahead!
edit on 1-6-2014 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Everyone around here pretty much knows where you stand on the UFO topic. We know you need to see a actual physical body before you believe because it seems no source is credible for you. Nothing new here.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Nothing new here.

I agree. But I'll keep looking.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

a lot of weak cases at least indicate that there is information that is not made public..

This already builds a strong case for questioning the information policy of government.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kauskau

a lot of weak cases at least indicate that there is information that is not made public..

This already builds a strong case for questioning the information policy of government.

How so?
Those weak cases are public or we wouldn't be talking about them. Second and third hand stories. "Dog ate my homework" stories.
edit on 6/1/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

originally posted by: smurfy

Funny enough, the older I get, the more I realise that Aliens are real. I mean, we're here are we not? and living in a dynamic biosphere. Isn't that enough to chew on?

I'm certainly in that camp: aliens are "out there" but they are not, and never have been, "down here".

How do you know that? We are only a kick in the arse from Adam and Eve, and we each only live a tiny fraction of the time since Adam and Eve, never mind the 'big bang'.

Civilisations come and go that we do know about from written anecdotes and artifacts, there are those where there are no artifacts, just anecdotes and we call them myths, even though we still dwell upon them, that probably includes scientists...like the subject matter here!

edit on 1-6-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

There is also first hand stories...

This guy for example...
www.youtube.com...

First hand testimony.
Is he lying? No .. Not in my eyes. But you will think i am easily convinced. As i am becoming a judge and was a few months a prosecutor i know hot to observe the behavior of a witness. Because the quality of my ruling depends on it.

Hardcore skepticism sometimes acts like a blindfold.

Watch this guy. Tell me: do you think he lies?

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Right on smurfy.

I think one of the most ridiculous thoughts any of us could admit to having, would be to think 'if we presently cannot do it, or we don't know about it, then no other species, even if they have 1000's of years technological head start on us, could do it either'....yet that's what i read on almost every single ET related thread anywhere...it's an astoundingly ignorant point of view, even discounting the latest mainstream estimate of up to 100 Million worlds that may harbour highly developed species in our unremarkable Galaxy alone, but sadly the same posts are there, time after time.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kauskau
Yes, I referred to Weygandt here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And no, I don't think his recollections are particularly credible.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

so stuttering is a sign of a lie for you ...He is nervous...but ok..

edit on 1-6-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join