It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burning Babies and Killing Pastors: Courtesy of Georgia LEOs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
a reply to: Dragoon01

Dear Dragoon01,

Please note, that in this thread, I am not opposed to the drug culture. I'm opposed to such virulent opposition to the police in a case where we have few facts available. And if you want to toss out the HCS statement, we have barely any facts at all.

I'm glad you responded. It's always nice to get the facts from someone on the scene. Do you have any? Do you have reason to believe that the account of the people in the home which was raided is more accurate than that given to the judge to obtain the warrant? And what did the people in the house say? The Sheriff reports they gave very little information as they spoke English very poorly. Is whatever they said, if anything, more accurate than the statement that HCS committed themselves to on national television?

Just as an aside, the Sheriff is an elected position. If everybody thinks as you do, he wouldn't be in office. The whole county has fewer than 50,000 people.

How do you know that the playpen and toys were all over the front porch? The police say they weren't. I'm objecting to the idea that the police must be lying because you claim they always do that.

Does anyone want to see what the Sheriff said in an interview with Atlanta television? The raw video, 16 minutes long, is here.

www.wsbtv.com...

With respect,
Charles1952
your attempt at telling the story breaks down here. According to both sides, only one drug dealer was id'd as such. He was gone. Now its obvious the police did not know this. But the occupants did. So at this point it is incredulous to believe the police that the crib was there blocking the door, using the baby as cover. If the drug dealer is not there, why block the door? The logical conclusion is simple. Many people living in a small house means the baby was placed in the living room. Not against the door. You would toss a flash grenade into the center of the room, not at the entrance where little impact from the grenade would occur. These people were sleeping by all accounts, including the child. Instead of staking out the one person and attempting the arrest, they purposely chose to endanger everyone and raid the home. Militerized tactics on entire households for 1 low level crack head is a very disturbing trend for us as a people. What you will find disturbing is that police are never found guilty of murdering the targets they choose. There is really no accountability to them for lives they take.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join