It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby's First Laugh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This one had me bawling. Laughter is good medicine.

posted on Jun, 1 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
S&F for making me smile. There is something so incredibly innocent and pure about a child's laughter that I think it must be impossible for for anyone with a soul to witness it without laughing or smiling themselves. In a single moment all is right with the world, humanity looks a little more positive, and worries fade away into oblivion. It reaches down into your heart and squeezes it in a way that can change your whole day.

They are not laughing because it is expected, socially acceptable, or to please anyone around them. They are laughing out of pure joy without an ounce of deception and we don't see that amongst ourselves very often when we are adults.

Thanks for sharing it.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I think it should be mandatory for all ATS members to watch this every morning. It might make our discussions a little more civil. You could call this a mood altering drug acceptable for use everyday. Lately I could use it some of these kids on ATS are getting to me, I need to learn breathing exercises and watch this everyday, of course a little Merlot wouldn't hurt either.
edit on 2-6-2014 by MarlinGrace because: Remove quote and vid

new topics

join