It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday By Design -- Collaborative Story [ WORKING THREAD] [Updated!]

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I wonder what I'd have to do to sort of 'revamp' the story.

Like... give more of the writers and some of the newer members an chance to jump in.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: XxNightAngelusxX

Perhaps pming them.
Nice to see a new entry! Woohoo!

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Unfortunately my connectivity is spotty at best. However, if you do get the story running again I WILL jump in as soon as I can. TBH, I'm quite stoked to see this come up again. I regret ever letting this project slip by...

posted on Jun, 23 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I REGRET LEAVING IT TOO....

I figured it'd pop up on their notifications whenever I posted.

Also, I have a plan for Dorian's reasoning for vanishing. He wouldn't have willingly left Sandra if he knew what was about to happen, but the memory/dream can absolutely be legitimate. I can think of a number of reasons why that conversation might have happened...

Mmmm! This is fun. I decided to trash the idea of drawing this story, as I have another comic I'm working on that's far more important, but I AM doing a novelization of the story that isn't illustrated. I haven't used any of your characters yet thus far, but I may have them appear later in the story depending on where it goes, I'm still doing a lot of planning.

Let me know if you have any suggestions. It's the same general concept, small towns being 'quarantined' (shot up) after the red flu crisis begins. Sandra, Alan and a couple other classmates escape, hide in the bunker, Dorian goes missing, etc etc...

I have a few characters in mind but if I include all of your characters, most of you probably won't be starting in the school like you did in this version. You can appear as a member of a gang of highschoolers who took over a mall, or a stranded foreign exchange student, or anything you like. I'd still really like to use all your characters and I already have a plan for Angus' arrival. Also, I really want to paint Church up as a huge asshole before he repents ^^

Love you guys for all the inspiration

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I figure it'd be hard trying to resurrect this project... but hey, I've been working on the novel version a bit. I found a site where I can publish it chapter by chapter as I write it. Keep in mind, this is LOOSELY based on the role play. I will try to incorporate as many of your characters as I can later on, but they will be introduced in varying ways and there's no guarantee that I'll be able to use them all.

Still, I'd be honored if you guys would follow it.

Doomsday By Design -- Novel In Progress

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I is reading now. Thanks for introducing this one to this website, however.

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join